Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses (24719 Views)

"If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grass", Says Cardi B / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Women Learning How To Have Sex / Read This Wizkid Val. Message To All The Women.(more Topic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by bizhop01: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Black women are in same page
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by KayCee92(m): 2:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sorry but her advice still is dumb..... They don't buy or sell weed. Just go back yard. Women will still not fail to give u cheap gift. Of all things, why grass grin grin.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Mikester: 3:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
The future is FEMALE after all.

In that case, the future is full of shit.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ottyn01:
Nonsense talk

Is she not the same cardi b that bought Lamborghini worth millions for offset undecided
I think she's refering weed as grass which is more expensive than flower
U get
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by lkillbrokehoes: 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
tyup:

Dating a White Serbian now and it has been the best moment of my life that 9ja/black girls disgust me than my vomit

my lil princess always catches the eyes of everyone anywhere I go with her, virtually every one just wanna carry her. 9ja girls woulda given me a black demon as a kid sad
Congrats!
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by lkillbrokehoes: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
azeeza:
grumpy old man like you too.
Baki da hankali
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by azeeza(f): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Baki da hankali
kaima ka na da hankali?
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Blackdisciple(m): 5:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Nigerians will always remain Nigerians , Always believing that is the male that has to do it.

Kai cardi Bolu you pass that kind joke na
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Uglygurl(f): 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Say a woman that bought a car worth millions for her husband and twerked on him as jara.
Believe her at your own risk.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Kaymaxine(m): 7:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
The same woman that bought a rare lambogini for offset on his birthday...
To ba ku iwo nikan...
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Sniper101(m): 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
OP

na the "buy him grasses" na e be the only part u see?

"if your man gets you an iPhone 12, in return, you're supposed to get him something NOT LESS THAN 150k"

You no understand her msg reach dis extent, abi?
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by jojothaiv(m): 8:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
Another big reason for some beings to upgrade their 'BAMBIALA' spirit in them.

If you like vex, e no consign me o
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Yinksy09(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
If he buys you flower appreciate him, if he buys you a car appreciate him. Maybe that is what he can afford but just know it’s #Atokenoflove and he cares about you. Love should not be difficult.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by hush15: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:

From a woman who bought a super car for husband wey she don divorce many times.

Girls or maybe ladies, don't get it twisted �.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by lkillbrokehoes: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
azeeza:
kaima ka na da hankali?
Ina da Shi
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by ElijahIme1992(m): 10:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
saphiere:
looooooool sapphire hwfa I don dey find u all day for the other thread....sister no let cardi B deceive u o she buy her husband Lamborghini.... Anyways I want to hear ur thought on the trending topic about emeka gtbank for calabar....remain blessed
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by azeeza(f): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Ina da Shi
Tor Sanu!
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:15am On Feb 13, 2021
This kind of girl safire or whatever will be worshipping diiick offline but saying trash online, we know your type. Iranu grin
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by YoungBlackRico(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Uglygurl:
Say a woman that bought a car worth millions for her husband and twerked on him as jara.
Believe her at your own risk.
Even went back to him after he cheated on her to top it off. Mumu girl dey say the future is female, ode

1 Like

Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by MadamExcellency: 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
LuciferO:
this is what media does to your mind everyone, learn from her and don't be dumb

A fulfilled Multinational Engineer and Academician learn from a hoe.

God forbid. I influence the society positively. Among the best you may wish to admire and recommend.
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

God forbid. I influence the society positively. Among the best you may wish to admire and recommend.
you said most of them are throwaways, their more abandoned kids in Africa than any where else
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
MadamExcellency:

you sure you're what you say you are, well this is a faceless thread but I can say you're not all this you just said...... influence society my ass, you don't influence anything Gramps
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by Nobody: 12:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
LuciferO:
you sure you're what you say you are, well this is a faceless thread but I can say you're not all this you just said...... influence society my ass, you don't influence anything Gramps
also I called you Gramps, assuming you're at least 48
Re: Cardi B Val Message To Women: If He Buys You Flowers, Buy Him Grasses by newdawnlive: 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tonytonex:
LOL
No b so

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hamza Mohammed Calls Out Habibat Ahmed For Being 'A Husband Snatcher' / Falz And Tosyn Bucknor Share Throwback Photos / Darling Hosts BBNaija Housemates; Redeems Cash Prizes For Darling Task Winners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.