Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Please Advise Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Advise Me. (847 Views)

My Wife Won't Cook For Our Guests. Please Advise Me / My Fiancée Has Stopped Picking My Calls, Please Advise Me On What To Do / Our Marriage Maybe Seriously Falling Apart: Please Advise Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advise Me. by starM: 4:37am On Feb 12, 2021

4 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. by StPete: 4:45am On Feb 12, 2021
You are eventually going to have that pussy fvcked at the rate you're going. Why not do it and move on. Sex is sweet

Modified: the OP is a thirsty nigga seeking clout. Do well to ignore his post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Advise Me. by Mryacks: 4:53am On Feb 12, 2021
starM:
I and my guy accepted to no sex before marriage but I think very soon we will do it. I am a virgin but he has slept with other people before me so he does things to me that makes me weak. We accepted kissing and he is actually the first person I have ever kissed but when kissing he touches my breast in a ways that makes me seriously wet and also touches my vj to the extent that he licked my vj the other day. The only thing left was penetration which made me feel very bad cos it took me days to reconnect to God and have my prayer life back. It seems he knows my weak point and he is using it against me. I can't continue to feel filthy and guilty.

It seems like you yourself have grown weary and tired of waiting to have sex. Your line "I think very soon we will do it" suggests so. If he is your guy and he respects you and the promise you both made to abstain till marriage then you guys will not be putting yourselves in positions of kissing, touches, MouthAction and the likes.

May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 5:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Smh, see OP's post below in another thread. ↓

3 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. by Bola146(f): 5:57am On Feb 12, 2021
lipsrsealed You made a good decision but you spirit was weak sad it's normal. Just ask God for forgiveness of sins and determine not to go back to it again. There are good men that can wait till you get married, it's your choice. Don't feel guilty about it again, always look at your heavenly Father, He will surely direct your steps. Shalom
Re: Please Advise Me. by Samade7: 6:23am On Feb 12, 2021
Virgin on top lies........after seeking advice on how to make ur baby girl eat well on one thread, u are here as a virgin again.

REPENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Please Advise Me. by Cutehector(m): 6:31am On Feb 12, 2021
I am the boyfriend, the boyfriend is me grin
Re: Please Advise Me. by Kriss216: 6:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Attention seeking hoes everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. by dayleke: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lol....

NL characters be like bicycles.....
Re: Please Advise Me. by FatherCHRISTMAS: 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
aroundtheearth:

Maybe Dem kidnap person baby
Re: Please Advise Me. by Richy4(m): 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
aroundtheearth:

They should employ you on Nairaland background check department grin You are good

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
starM:
I and my guy accepted to no sex before marriage but I think very soon we will do it. [b]I am a virgin but he has slept with other people before me [/b]so he does things to me that makes me weak. We accepted kissing and he is actually the first person I have ever kissed but when kissing he touches my breast in a ways that makes me seriously wet and also touches my vj to the extent that he licked my vj the other day. The only thing left was penetration which made me feel very bad cos it took me days to reconnect to God and have my prayer life back. It seems he knows my weak point and he is using it against me. I can't continue to feel filthy and guilty.

You are not a virgin. Virginity is of the mind, not the hymen. Your mind is already corrupt. Which part of you have men not seen and touched?

1 Like

Re: Please Advise Me. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Richy4:

They should employ you on Nairaland background check department grin You are good
Tnx.
Re: Please Advise Me. by ibechris(m): 5:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Without much to say,if u do it u will surely regret it.

Think about it.
Re: Please Advise Me. by Zoey95: 11:43pm On Mar 22, 2021
starM I can't access my Gmail pls do call or text me on my number in the signature. thanks alot I appreciate
Re: Please Advise Me. by frozen70(f): 4:12am On Mar 23, 2021
starM:
I and my guy accepted to no sex before marriage but I think very soon we will do it. I am a virgin but he has slept with other people before me so he does things to me that makes me weak. We accepted kissing and he is actually the first person I have ever kissed but when kissing he touches my breast in a ways that makes me seriously wet and also touches my vj to the extent that he licked my vj the other day. The only thing left was penetration which made me feel very bad cos it took me days to reconnect to God and have my prayer life back. It seems he knows my weak point and he is using it against me. I can't continue to feel filthy and guilty.

Has he proposed to you, if yes has he seen your parents to fix a date for introduction

For how long are you going to wait till wedding day

How are you sure the marriage is coming so soon

Every woman's breast is her turning point

He giving you head, mean that he knows the game very well

It's either you give in to his game or you avoid anything that will make you guys stay indoors alone

He can still break your virginity and still marry you

But am not really sure if he his set for marriage

Just guide yourself

(1) (Reply)

What Is This World Turning Into / Learn How To Successfully Start And Grow your own human hair importation Biz / Am I The Only One That Has This Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.