Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup (16659 Views)

27-0: Bayern Munich Beat Low-division Side In First Pre-season Game / Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 / Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Ferdyn: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2021
Ordinary over 1.5
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by pegix(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2021
Ah...owo bet naija wo gbo lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by emmnprince(m): 7:27am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Bayern is highly overrated!

Ordinary over 2.5

The soul of my lost ticket will continue to haunt them.

Which yeye soul! Ticket get soul! Bet9ja never deal ruthlessly with you that's why you haven't learnt that Gambling dey ruin majority of stakers’ lives.

2 Likes

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by emmnprince(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
European clubs have won the world cup 8 years in row now

That last to lose a final was Chelsea against Corinthians in 2012 grin

That was their first shot at it. It was a 50-50 chance for the newbie.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Dreyton36: 7:29am On Feb 12, 2021
platido:
Bayern abeg release Alaba give Chelsea

It's better for him to play for eyimba , Chelsea is the most useless team in the world

My brother you don't wish Alaba well , you must be a hoodlum

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by emmnprince(m): 7:31am On Feb 12, 2021
blinking001:
Serge Gnarbry.....I love that guys football to the core..he's an extremely explosive footballer...I wish him many more trophies

He need to return to Arsenal fc to support Mikel Arteta’s club since he is now ripe.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Kingzjayzee: 7:32am On Feb 12, 2021
dazzlingd:
Ordninary scoreline was not mentioned.
Stupid journalism .
look again. it's there!
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Mivici: 7:33am On Feb 12, 2021
thoollz:
Teams from other continent don't know how to play football, each time an European team gets to the final, it's almost as if the trophy is theirs except Chelsea that lost in 2012.

Congratulations to them.
did you watch flamengo vs Liverpool?
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by DesignAndBuild: 7:36am On Feb 12, 2021
dazzlingd:

Stupid journalism .

Well for those disgusted as well, the match ended 1 -0 favour of bayern

Benjamin Pavard scored the only goal as Bayern Munich beat Tigres to win the Fifa Club World Cup final in Qatar, their sixth trophy in nine months.

This was basically the first line of the article. Don't know how else they could've passed the message accross
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by blinking001(m): 7:40am On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

He need to return to Arsenal fc to support Mikel Arteta’s club since he is now ripe.
God forbid bad thing...let him remain at bayern and continue progressing abeg.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Mryacks: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2021
Love the banter by Pep Guardiola to the Bayern boss.. grin
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by AKWATGOLD1(m): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2021
Congratulation Bayern Munich.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Humanoid01(m): 7:54am On Feb 12, 2021
pickatyouu:
Bayern for the past two years have been the best in the world and they just proved it
I don't see them winning the UCL this season though, they seem to be struggling. Man city is the team to beat right now.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Oricha62(m): 7:55am On Feb 12, 2021
dazzlingd:

Stupid journalism .

*Benjamin Pavard scored the only goal as Bayern Munich beat Tigres to win the Fifa Club World Cup final in Qatar, their sixth trophy in nine months.*
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by MERCHANDISER: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5
Why did expect Bayern to score a highly defensive Mexican team 3goals
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by KingLion007(m): 8:14am On Feb 12, 2021
They struggled to break down those Mexicans...Good they won,Congratulations FC Bayern.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by MrHandsome2013: 8:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5

May the god of football gives the family of the lost ticket the fortitude to bear this irreplaceable lost
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5

cheesy My niggarr..Nairaland shuld b renamed "cruise land".
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:31am On Feb 12, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
European clubs have won the world cup 8 years in row now

That last to lose a final was Chelsea against Corinthians in 2012 grin

That one na club? grin
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:36am On Feb 12, 2021
blinking001:
Serge Gnarbry.....I love that guys football to the core..he's an extremely explosive footballer...I wish him many more trophies

That guy is simple a beast, i prefer him to Sancho.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 8:39am On Feb 12, 2021
moscobabs:
Have they played Al-Ahly?

They defeated Al-Ahly Cairo to a lone goal, buh it was a tough game for Munich.

Al-Ahly actually clinched 3rd position after defeating Palmares on penalty.

Al-Ahly Cairo is actually one of d underated teams in world football

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Princedapace(m): 8:51am On Feb 12, 2021
thoollz:
Teams from other continent don't know how to play football, each time an European team gets to the final, it's almost as if the trophy is theirs except Chelsea that lost in 2012.

Congratulations to them.

Oga, calm down. Football is all about money and structure. Europe has it. Europe remains the best and strongest continent in the world. They will always dominate in almost everything. They attract the best of brains. The continent colonized half of the world.

It is a powerful imbalance that may never be fixed till the end of life. Doesn't mean that others don't know how to play. They don't just have the resources and structures to match the Europeans.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by fourboys: 8:53am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5

gringringringrin.... guy I don laff tire for shop dis morning..ur ticket get soul??

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:53am On Feb 12, 2021
dazzlingd:

Stupid journalism .

It was even in bold that somebody scored the only goal. Its rather intelligent journalism.

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by korlarworley(m): 8:54am On Feb 12, 2021
Benjamin Pavard scored the only goal as Bayern Munich beat Tigres to win the Fifa Club World Cup final in Qatar,

dazzlingd:

Stupid journalism .

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5

na final we call am now, you sef fumble joor
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by blowjohn(m): 9:07am On Feb 12, 2021
dazzlingd:

Stupid journalism .

Read u wont read!

Benjamin Pavard scored the only goal as Bayern Munich beat Tigres to win the Fifa Club World Cup final in Qatar, their sixth trophy in nine months.

If I yab u now people will say am harsh

1 Like

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by blowjohn(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2021
DesignAndBuild:

This was basically the first line of the article. Don't know how else they could've passed the message accross

The guy probably reads from the bottom up.
Am not sure he's used to reading at all sef.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by ofiko123(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2021
Congratulations to Bayern Munich...Greater things to come in the upcoming seasons...
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by younglleo: 9:19am On Feb 12, 2021
LMS1:
All this Our Nigerian Premier league Team Dem nor the follow compete for this FIFA club world cup?
just asking!
World cup we nor see.
FIFA club world cup we nor dey!
So so CAF AND AFRICUP
If dem win caf dem qualify!
Useless team that don't teach there players goal drill. Rather the tell u football is all about cone work, making u have no finishing mentality!
If u check it well, the Nigerians that played nigeria league and left for Europe don't do well compared to the ones that either played u17 nd left, y?
Bcus the were taught differently!
Nothing is working in dis country!
Am a football tho.
Jst doin my best not to play nigeria league

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba / Which Soccer Teams Are Celebrities Supporting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.