Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,322 members, 7,819,103 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup (16654 Views)

27-0: Bayern Munich Beat Low-division Side In First Pre-season Game / Uchenna Kanu Scores The Only Goal As Tigres Beat Bayern Munich 1-0 / Mexican Club Players Hold Pitch Protest Over Unpaid Wages, Opponent Score (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by TruthinAction: 9:21am On Feb 12, 2021
Has any Nigeria club ever played in fifa world club cup? If not, when I will going to play?
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by jagorinho: 9:22am On Feb 12, 2021
Dreyton36:

It's better for him to play for eyimba , Chelsea is the most useless team in the world

My brother you don't wish Alaba well , you must be a hoodlum

Lights up my kpoli in peace
lol, hoodlum or bandit
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by FahBuLous: 9:26am On Feb 12, 2021
Wait o.. Bayern munich played in 6 competitions and won the whole 6?? If lewandowski doesn't win balon d'or, make them just end football..
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Olarewaju89: 9:27am On Feb 12, 2021
KingLennon:

I 8-2 to tell u that Barca is shit...

man u is shit... 1-6

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Dreyton36: 9:39am On Feb 12, 2021
jagorinho:

lol, hoodlum or bandit

Both grin
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by rawpadgin(m): 10:12am On Feb 12, 2021
EmeraldKing7:
European clubs have won the world cup 8 years in row now

That last to lose a final was Chelsea against Corinthians in 2012 grin

Baba money is heavily involved
The richest clubs are in Europe and they are able to buy the best players and have the best training facilities

Small Burnley in epl is richer than Shanghai SIPG (China) Internacional (Brazil) ,Boca juniors,River plates, Corinthians,Sao paulo and many others... including this Tigres that played Bayern
Burnley richer than shanghai SIPG? guy! Stop na. Shanghai SIPG wey big names like oscar, aunotovic, hulk etc dey under their payroll?
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Dpaulie(m): 10:24am On Feb 12, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

The richest clubs are in Europe and they are able to buy the best players and have the best training facilities

Small Burnley in epl is richer than Shanghai SIPG (China) Internacional (Brazil) ,Boca juniors,River plates, Corinthians,Sao paulo and many others... including this Tigres that played Bayern
Liverpool too in 2006
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by UniqueDennis(m): 10:27am On Feb 12, 2021
I dont understand, how could they have won the cup when they didnt play Al-Ahly who also won their game yesterday..?
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Dpaulie(m): 10:28am On Feb 12, 2021
rawpadgin:
Burnley richer than shanghai SIPG? guy! Stop na. Shanghai SIPG wey big names like oscar, aunotovic, hulk etc dey under their payroll?
He’s right bro

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Lawrry(m): 10:46am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:
Bayern is highly overrated!

Ordinary over 2.5

The soul of my lost ticket will continue to haunt them.
Soul of what? Can't stop laughing
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by emmnprince(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2021
blinking001:

God forbid bad thing...let him remain at bayern and continue progressing abeg.

This time he will play under a new head coach and different players that he may blend with with ease. Or what do you think?
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by blinking001(m): 11:13am On Feb 12, 2021
emmnprince:

This time he will play under a new head coach and different players that he may blend with with ease. Or what do you think?
Nooooooo..please let him remain at Bayern...did you watch him against Barcelona? That dude was created for Bayern Munich abeg...Arsenal should just forget about him.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by emmnprince(m): 11:29am On Feb 12, 2021
blinking001:

Nooooooo..please let him remain at Bayern...did you watch him against Barcelona? That dude was created for Bayern Munich abeg...Arsenal should just forget about him.

I watched him as he performed well against Barcelona! I'm very sure he will return to Arsenal if Arsenal double or triple his pay at Bayern Munchen.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Udstar(m): 11:36am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5

My Condolences Bro but Club World Cup is not a cakewalk, Liverpool cart away the trophy last season with just a goal.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by tafat: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5

they're highly unpredictable, tomorrow now they'll go and win one european team 6-0
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by marvin906(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2021
EmeraldKing7:

Baba Burnley is worth over £200m.....
Shanghai SIPG nor even reach 150 sef
Google is your friend check it

Burnley also has history, the club has been in existence since 1882

Yes but burnley can never pay those players in Shanghai sipg
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Atticusxsz(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2021
Numerouno94:

They defeated Al-Ahly Cairo to a lone goal, buh it was a tough game for Munich.

Al-Ahly actually clinched 3rd position after defeating Palmares on penalty.

Al-Ahly Cairo is actually one of d underated teams in world football

It ended 2 - 0
And it's Mr Polish aka Lewandowski that scored the brace. grin
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Atticusxsz(m): 12:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Kriss216:

Ordinary over 2.5

Grand frère... Make i rephrase your statement since them ruin and jugujugu my ticket as well.
The souls of our lost tickets although i still get my own with me... grin, will continue to haunt them till perpetuity
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Atticusxsz(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
UniqueDennis:
I dont understand, how could they have won the cup when they didnt play Al-Ahly who also won their game yesterday..?

It seems you missed their encounter which was on monday. They played on monday and won Al-Ahly(2-0) before playing Tigres yesterday and won with a lone goal. Ah-Ahly had to settle for 3rd place after winning Palmeiras on penalties which was the supposed game you watched yesterday.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Adamson55: 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Congrats!!!
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by 400billionman: 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
For those laughing at Al Ahly, they won 3rd place.

That team is better than many European teams.. They fell 2:0 to Bayern Munich.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Bmaster(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
DenreleDave:
Barca for life
I 8-2 to say I was a Bayern fan,but now a Barca fan.

Bayern did very well ain't they

Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Freedomforever(m): 3:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wow real championd,respect to Bayern Munich 6trophies since last season,weldone guys.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 4:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Atticusxsz:

It ended 2 - 0 And it's Mr Polish aka Lewandowski that scored the brace. grin
Really? Thanks for the update.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 4:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
400billionman:
For those laughing at Al Ahly, they won 3rd place.

That team is better than many European teams.. They fell 2:0 to Bayern Munich.

Most of this so called big boys in top European leagues cant stand Al Ahly..Those guys plays a compact football.

They play like Ajax on a veri gud day.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Numerouno94(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
UniqueDennis:

They defeated Al Ahly by 2 goals to nil.
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by JuIiusmalema: 6:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
flexyrule:
Stu-pid journalism indeed!
English hard some people Sha
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Bitcoinmake: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
ok
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by UniqueDennis(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Numerouno94:

They defeated Al Ahly by 2 goals to nil.

Ooo ooo, i get now, thanks for the clarification..
Re: Bayern Munich Beat Mexican Club, Tigres To Win The FIFA Club World Cup by Atticusxsz(m): 2:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Numerouno94:

Really? Thanks for the update.
Yeah. Uwc sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Brazil 2014: Reasons Why Nigeria Must Win!! / US Basketball Team Arrives Houston To Face Nigeria Tonight / Enyimba FC Vs Raja Casablanca: Ikpeazu, Siasia & Pinnick At Enyimba Stadium Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.