Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force (1216 Views)

Photo Of The Borehole Peter Obi Donated To Kwarbai Zaria / The Vehicle That Killed Goodluck Jonathan's Aides (Video, Pictures) / Tolulope Arotile: Nehemiah Adejoh Drove The Vehicle That Killled NAF Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2021
This is indeed worthy of commendation. ClearSound Entertainment boss and Fajimoto CEO Ife Faji really wants to give back to the community.

Coming just weeks after distributing bags of rice to residents of Iju community, Ife assists to equip the police with a vehicle, Nigeria will fare better if others of his caliber emulate this.

Ife Faji with Lagos state DCP, Area G Area Commander among other police bigwigs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLFnzmosjMU

Video Credit: @fajimotong (username on Instagram)

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by PrinceOfLagos: 7:05am On Feb 12, 2021
Not bad
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by helinues: 7:12am On Feb 12, 2021
He tried.

Nice one

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:14am On Feb 12, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Not bad

I thought it reminded you of Sars. Lol. Noticed U edited your comments grin
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by PrinceOfLagos: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2021
MikePhilly:

I thought it reminded you of Sars. Lol. Noticed U edited your comments grin
You got me grin
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2021
That one no mean sey make police no rope am inside case tomorrow.

Nigerian police are useless
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2021
cchub:
That one no mean sey make police no rope am inside case tomorrow.

Nigerian police are useless

To God's glory Ife has grown into a symbol for his Lagos community with his deeds and philanthropy. If dem try am na fire dem dey play with

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by LawLab247: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:26am On Feb 12, 2021
helinues:
He tried.

Nice one

His Clear Sound Entertainment company remarkably owns the second biggest stage in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/6411198/behind-scenes-photos-nigerias-second

Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by helinues: 7:27am On Feb 12, 2021
MikePhilly:

His Clear Sound Entertainment company remarkably owns the second biggest stage in Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/6411198/behind-scenes-photos-nigerias-second

Don't use mouth scattered the guy .... Second biggest for where.

I already said he tried...
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2021
helinues:

Don't use mouth scattered the guy .... Second biggest for where.

I already said he tried...

Haba Helinues grin, we research am well before posting grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lSkpIz98zfE
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by johnmartus(m): 7:29am On Feb 12, 2021
Nigeria police should be restructure...I wonder what police civil service commission are doing..
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:38am On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Nigeria police should be restructure...I wonder what police civil service commission are doing..

Mehn, hustle in Nigeria especially, Its either purpose or survival. Police are automatic survivalists, leave restructurings to purpose driven hustles
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by johnmartus(m): 7:43am On Feb 12, 2021
But government have budget for them which oga at the top will not channel it.
MikePhilly:

Mehn, in Nigeria especially, Its either purpose or survival. Police are automatic survivalists, leave restructurings to purpose driven hustles
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 7:57am On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
But government have budget for them which oga at the top will not channel it.

Government go budget 100%, still commot 40% then give 60% to the sector, and by the time ogas at the top remove another 40 for themselves, the sector will have to make do with the remaining 20%. God give us better leaders
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by johnmartus(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2021
Truly this a banana republic. The man was right to called Nigerian fantastically corrupted.
MikePhilly:

Government go budget 100%, still commot 40% then give 60% to the sector, and by the time ogas at the top remove another 40 for themselves, the sector will have to make do with the remaining 20%. God give us better leaders
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 8:26am On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Truly this a banana republic. The man was right to called Nigerian fantastically corrupted.
p

Mehn, the evergreen diss from that year, u remember grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by Jamesbiodun(m): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2021
OP are you whynin me ni;( Red house police station has been using this vehicle before end SARS protest to cash out money from guys and you just post it now like...
where in IJU ishaga did he give out rice?
if he really did give out bags of rice , I respect him more
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
OP are you whynin me ni;( Red house police station has been using this vehicle before end SARS protest to cash out money from guys and you just post it now like...

Can you imagine, even Nairalanders too are aware. We only just found out and thought to form breaking news. God bless Ife be that. He actually gave out rice and other goodies to members of the Iju community grin
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by blamingthedevil: 10:07am On Feb 12, 2021
Jamesbiodun:
So you just confirm that he actually gave out the vehicle
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by BlackfireX: 12:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
He looks like eeeeehhhh ....byahoo yahoo boy
Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
blamingthedevil:

So you just confirm that he actually gave out the vehicle

Hes been under radar with his activities. Makes me think of Ghost from Power.

Re: The Vehicle Ife Faji Donated To Police Force by MikePhilly(m): 1:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
BlackfireX:
He looks like eeeeehhhh ....byahoo yahoo boy

Too busy exploring lifes purpose

(1) (Reply)

Why Has ESN Suddenly Gone Quite?? / The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe / Maiduguri: Projects Commissioned By President Buhari Today In Maiduguri In Pict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.