Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:31 PM

The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe (1212 Views)

I Have The Database Of 38 People That Controls the World - Philippe / IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB / PDP Now Controls 16 States After Winning Edo, APC 19 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Investigative: 10:32am On Jun 12, 2021
This is whom I am.. The dot at the center of the planet earth.. The epitome center of the universe. Zero latitude and zero longitude. I am Igbo I am Biafra. Free Biafra.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Belial06: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2021
grin
Iboez ehn I respect you guys determination and strong self awareness in the midst of hate and marginalisation.

Salute

Wish you guys success in all

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Coldshisha: 10:37am On Jun 12, 2021
grin

Buhari Na cruise
Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by criuze(m): 10:48am On Jun 12, 2021
You must have a dot to open the internet

We're the keys

Dot.com

12 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by richidinho(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2021
Abeg any hope for a dot polo? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by koondog: 10:58am On Jun 12, 2021
When your ancestors made sure you are located in the East and at the center of the universe, those ancestors are powerful people because they understand how the world works.

7 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by esnbrutality: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2021
STRONGEST TRIBE IN NIGERIA....

10 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by ImmaculateJOE(m): 11:06am On Jun 12, 2021
Even the human body is full of dots openings.
Close those dots and watch human beings suffocate to death.
That's how the Igbo man (dots) is all over the world, attack them like Buhari suggested and see the end of Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by SimplyShit: 11:11am On Jun 12, 2021
Small dot but mighty dot

4 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by OfoIgbo: 11:21am On Jun 12, 2021
The point that killed Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by awuri4: 11:40am On Jun 12, 2021
We are the dot the nucleus the quantum lip. We are the engine that drive this country. As our name implies we are LION. We travel light. WE ARE IGBO!!! ALL WE WANT IS BIAFRA.
Because of this struggle I'm applying to study nuclear physics. BIAFRA is going to be a formidable country.
THE SUN � IS RISING. WE ARE THE DOT!!! WE ARE THE NUCLEUS!!! WE ARE SPECIAL BREED. DONT ALLOW ANYONE TELL YOU OTHERWISE.

7 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Otuegbe: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2021
Investigative:
This is whom I am.. The dot at the center of the planet earth.. The epitome center of the universe. Zero latitude and zero longitude. I am Igbo I am Biafra. Free Biafra.
I will design this logo on my t-shirts.
Dot. Com
Love it

2 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Oracleforce: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2021
Investigative:

Chest-beater Igbo people as usual....tell me which part of the world you are controlling....?
Generation of Cain (fugitive and wanderer people... )
You are too small to control Nigeria talkless of the world..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Investigative: 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

Chest-beater Igbo people as usual....tell me which part of the world you are controlling....?
I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything.
Collectively, the 6th richest ethnic group in the world and the 4th most travelled in the world, yet threatened by onion producers, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from the revenue of the dot.

—Eby Okeke

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Fahdiga1: 9:30pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

I'm ashamed on your behalf

1 Like

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Guide777(m): 9:37pm On Jun 12, 2021
The infinitesimal dot with gargantuan impact. It's in their DNA.. I so much respect them.

3 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by mightyhaze: 9:46pm On Jun 12, 2021
Don't ventilate the brain waves of a dullard who is a disaster even to his own people,a plague to humanity

I'm not a dot..I'm a whole

I'm not 5 facent.. I'm 100 percent Igbo

100 percent hardy,resourceful full blooded Igbo man with plenty of guts underbelly,plenty of brains under my hat

2 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by mightyhaze: 9:53pm On Jun 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

in Nigeria they are not among 20 highest ranking political officers

But world stage they occupy the highest position among Nigerians.. that should tell all that cares to know everything

3 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by nonhuman(m): 11:24pm On Jun 12, 2021
Onye m ka mma, akó la m onu..
Me that is proudly from the encircled dot.. from the big dot in the most useless circle of the world.. The dot that is the center of gravity.. The focal point of wealth, Wisdom, education, business, etc. The dot that determines the radius and diameter of all activities in the Land.. the reference point.. The bull's eye!
It's until you have a dot, your sentence is not complete.. The nomadic commas, that can not form a complete sentence are claiming landlock..
Like daddy Achebe wrote, if the center cannot hold, things fall apart and mere anarchy is ruled upon the land.. I am that center!
I am a stalk of that dot that got only £20 pounds and it regenerated to Billions in less than a decade.. yet a man who has 150 cows since 1984 has the mouth to utter rubbish against me!
I am from the dot.. the origin of life!
The spot where all Goodness begin! The dot that has a special language that the youths understand.. Not the whines of wolves and baboons that encircle me, yet we are protected above all Nations!..
How can I fear a man who speaks only Fulfulde to his misled brothers and cows and thinks he can speak a language I don't understand..
The man of dementia says the dot is encircled and landlocked with no access to anything but does not know that the dot is connected to everything and no part of the diameter or radius is determined without passing through the dot.. I am left to wonder what all the water bodies surrounding Nigeria contributes to the GDP..
I belong to the dot..
I am onye spare part..
The one that has spare parts shops everywhere. The one that Buhari says he has properties all over the country.. I am from that dot that is so rich that I can buy up your lands and even your ancestors graves and dig pit toilets on them..
Yet an encircler who roams about my bushes and can't pay for a room with a mat as his only property is proudly talking trash on national TV..
I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything. Collectively the 6th richest ethnic in the world and 4th most travelled in the world.. yet threatened by an onions producer, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue of the dots..
Dear comma, hyphen, apostrophe, semi column, bracket etc.. I am from that dot that worries your Heart.. the dot that will make you come to Yoruba land and not mention Sunday Igboho but sing Nnamdi Kanu..
The dot that makes you go to North and not mention Abubakar Shekau but only talk about Nnamdi Kanu, anywhere anytime and any how..
Leave me alone! Leave the black dot in this broken circle alone or you will die and they will still think its PDP vs APC that killed you..
I am proudly a dot..
Biafran Dot..
Onye spare parts...

*Bishops

4 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Oharina(m): 1:04am On Jun 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

Painment... I'm a dot.com, nwa afor IGBO

2 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Oharina(m): 1:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Ya gazie umunne oma m, nde doti na chik'ota obodo, udo diri unu n'ala Igbo mana uwa nile... Iseee!

1 Like

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by nabiz(m): 1:34am On Jun 13, 2021
IGBO NDI-OMA . I LOVE THIS. IF THEY HATE US LET THEM KUO ISI NA WALL

2 Likes

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Oracleforce: 8:23am On Jun 13, 2021
Investigative:

I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything.
Collectively, the 6th richest ethnic group in the world and the 4th most travelled in the world, yet threatened by onion producers, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from the revenue of the dot.

—Eby Okeke

Simpleton..be building fictitious records for yourself...while the reality is staring at you in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo ...etc
.the reality is in your erosion-ravaging area where things don't thrive...poverty has driven your bloda down to Lagos state,
IWe have huge numbers of your bloda on the third mainland bridge hawking gala, plantain chip and soft drinks in traffic...
We dare you form your Biafraudn Republic with your five southeastern States....if your people will not keep shouting" Nyamiri..."
Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Oracleforce: 8:25am On Jun 13, 2021
Guide777:
The infinitesimal dot with gargantuan impact. It's in their DNA.. I so much respect them.

Simpleton..be building fictitious records for yourself...while the reality is staring at you in Abia, Ebonyi, Imo ...etc
.the reality is in your erosion-ravaging area where things don't thrive...poverty has driven your bloda down to Lagos state,
IWe have huge numbers of your bloda on the third mainland bridge hawking gala, plantain chip and soft drinks in traffic...
We dare you form your Biafraudn Republic with your five southeastern States....if your people will not keep shouting" Nyamiri...
Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Oracleforce: 8:27am On Jun 13, 2021
nonhuman:
Onye m ka mma, akó la m onu..
Me that is proudly from the encircled dot.. from the big dot in the most useless circle of the world.. The dot that is the center of gravity.. The focal point of wealth, Wisdom, education, business, etc. The dot that determines the radius and diameter of all activities in the Land.. the reference point.. The bull's eye!
It's until you have a dot, your sentence is not complete.. The nomadic commas, that can not form a complete sentence are claiming landlock..
Like daddy Achebe wrote, if the center cannot hold, things fall apart and mere anarchy is ruled upon the land.. I am that center!
I am a stalk of that dot that got only £20 pounds and it regenerated to Billions in less than a decade.. yet a man who has 150 cows since 1984 has the mouth to utter rubbish against me!
I am from the dot.. the origin of life!
The spot where all Goodness begin! The dot that has a special language that the youths understand.. Not the whines of wolves and baboons that encircle me, yet we are protected above all Nations!..
How can I fear a man who speaks only Fulfulde to his misled brothers and cows and thinks he can speak a language I don't understand..
The man of dementia says the dot is encircled and landlocked with no access to anything but does not know that the dot is connected to everything and no part of the diameter or radius is determined without passing through the dot.. I am left to wonder what all the water bodies surrounding Nigeria contributes to the GDP..
I belong to the dot..
I am onye spare part..
The one that has spare parts shops everywhere. The one that Buhari says he has properties all over the country.. I am from that dot that is so rich that I can buy up your lands and even your ancestors graves and dig pit toilets on them..
Yet an encircler who roams about my bushes and can't pay for a room with a mat as his only property is proudly talking trash on national TV..
I belong to that dot that produces cars, imports and exports everything. Collectively the 6th richest ethnic in the world and 4th most travelled in the world.. yet threatened by an onions producer, whose farms are even funded by CBN loans generated from revenue of the dots..
Dear comma, hyphen, apostrophe, semi column, bracket etc.. I am from that dot that worries your Heart.. the dot that will make you come to Yoruba land and not mention Sunday Igboho but sing Nnamdi Kanu..
The dot that makes you go to North and not mention Abubakar Shekau but only talk about Nnamdi Kanu, anywhere anytime and any how..
Leave me alone! Leave the black dot in this broken circle alone or you will die and they will still think its PDP vs APC that killed you..
I am proudly a dot..
Biafran Dot..
Onye spare parts...

*Bishops

We dare you form your Biafraudn Republic with your five southeastern States....if your people will not keep shouting" Nyamiri...
Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Arda1000(m): 9:16am On Jun 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

interestingly dots are important than a mark, everyone likely want little dots like Freckles but no one likely want marks like a Yoruba tribal marks grin

Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Guide777(m): 11:05am On Jun 13, 2021
Oracleforce:

Sorry Bro! I didn't know that those few words will pain you like that. Ndo oo.
Re: The Nucleus Dot That Controls The Universe by Oracleforce: 12:23pm On Jun 13, 2021
Arda1000:
interestingly dots are important than a mark, everyone likely want little dots like Freckles but no one likely want marks like a Yoruba tribal marks grin

Dot in a circle is inconsequential...that's your absent will not be felt if you decided to bulkanize
....south-south region which is your neighboring state has denied you openly and there is nothing you can do about it....
Buhari was indirectly telling your people that you are infinitesimal in the structure of this country as a matter of fact, your people are always a curse to any communities or nations that host them....oya e wa malo...
Aside of spare part and okirkria bale trading your people are known for, the other business that you are known for is as follows :
Internet fraudster, baby factory, cannibalism, ritual killers, kidnappers, etc...what a shame!

(1) (Reply)

Fulanis Are Holding Kanu, Not Nigeria. Only Fulanis Are Restless About Kanu: Igb / Is It Possible For IPOB To Attack Iga Idunganran ? / JUST IN: Buhari Decorates His ADC Rank To Colonel (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.