Stats: 3,194,116 members, 7,953,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:09 PM

Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos (15473 Views)

Ossy Prestige's Body Received By Family Members, APGA Leaders (Pics, Video) / Ossy Prestige Is Dead (House Of Representatives Member) / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

RIP to him..
He is from Isiala Ngwa whatever..
Representing Aba Ngwa but only cared and acknowledged the Abiriba Folks..
Ngwa land won't miss him thou.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Stay in the same road with him??
Ossy Prestige lived at Umueze Road, Abayi aba. You live there ??
I stay at udeagbala rd before osisioma junc
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Maobichek: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:

This guy right here, is the problem of Nigeria! Pple like this guy needs to be eradicated by any means for this nation to progress. What exactly were his achievements as an honorable? What did he do with the allocated funds for his community?

Guy, let those words of urs drown ur shameless, crumb-eating self. angry Who doesn't know you're being sponsored by a certain convicted, corrupt Politician to come here and promote the image of the evil pple in our society. Just imagine the rubbish he's just typed. angry

STOP acting like he was a nice guy and did pple favor. NO. He didn't do anyone any favor. The money the dude spent was meant for his constituent anyway, it's not his personal funds.

Good day, Ossy Prestige did not just represented Aba at the Green Chambers, his works is as follows:
He tarred Kent street cutting across Park rd, St Michaels rd, Hospital rd, Jubilee rd, Azikiwe rd, Market rd, tenant rd, Cameron rd, Ehi rd down to Clifford rd. Kent street is important because Ekeoha market (Shopping Centre) a market where all kinds of clothing materials, rugs, leather (furniture) electronics etc are sold.
He provided free buses for both primary and Secondary school across Aba.
Several bore holes across Aba.
I lived in Aba all through my primary /secondary Sch, my parents are still in Aba so I'm a witness of what Prestige did in Aba.

PDP can go to any length to win election but PDP didn't stop Prestige. Prestige was a man of the ppl, I have this premonition that he didn't die a natural death (this notion is unconfirmed), thank you.

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Martini101(m): 1:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
ABANGWABOI:
#ILMOVON
#Attitude
#Bliv

RIP to him..
He is from Isiala Ngwa whatever..
Representing Aba Ngwa but only cared and acknowledged the Abiriba Folks..
Ngwa land won't miss him thou.

He is from Abiriba.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
I stay at udeagbala rd before osisioma junc

Correct Guy..
Nothing do you..
Most things you said about him is true thou..
Especially the decaying items like keke, fridges etc..
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 1:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Ossy Prestige was a man with a big heart...

How he eased the pains of little school children trekking long distance to school with his comfortable bus will never be forgotten.

During my brief stay at Aba, I remember how I met him at Luxury City Hotel, soft spoken and bright smile.

Rest well Ossy Prestige.
he was our patron during my stay in aba , a man loved by all, very vibrant and smart
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 1:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Martini101:

He is from Abiriba.

Sorry Bro..
You are wrong.. he married from Abiriba, he is a full bloodied Isiala Ngwa man..
Make your research on this bro..
He hates the Ngwa folks and never help them not their agenda in anyway.. but benefitted by representing Ngwa federal constituency..
Personally, I never wished him death nor evil but I wish he lost the elections or even finish out his term and loose subsequent elections.. so that he can go and contest in his wife's constituency..
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Maobichek:

Good day, Ossy Prestige did not just represented Aba at the Green Chambers, his works is as follows:
He tarred Kent street cutting across Park rd, St Michaels rd, Hospital rd, Jubilee rd, Azikiwe rd, Market rd, tenant rd, Cameron rd, Ehi rd down to Clifford rd. Kent street is important because Ekeoha market (Shopping Centre) a market where all kinds of clothing materials, rugs, leather (furniture) electronics etc are sold.
I lived in Aba all through my primary /secondary Sch, my parents are still in Aba so I'm a witness of what Prestige did in Aba.

PDP can go to any length to win election but PDP didn't stop Prestige. Prestige was a man of the ppl, I have this premonition that he didn't die a natural death (this notion is unconfirmed), thank you.

AFONJACOW:
he was our patron during my stay in aba , a man loved by all, very vibrant and smart

After all these glowing tributes to this great man, the two Efulefu's (YorubaPrince and Chuzuetoh) will still come here to say rubbish.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Correct Guy..
Nothing do you..
Most things you said about him is true thou..
Especially the decaying items like keke, fridges etc..
DAT Jidenna of a person hasn't even seen Osy Prestige and he's talking. U na correct guy
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Sorry Bro..
You are wrong.. he married from Abiriba, he is a full bloodied Isiala Ngwa man..
He hates the Ngwa folks and never help them not their agenda in anyway.. but benefitted by representing Ngwa federal constituency..
Personally, I never wished him death nor evil but I wish he lost the elections or even finish out his term and loose subsequent elections.. so that he can go and contest in his wife's constituency..
G, leave all dis boys , naso dem go dey twist stories. Osy is a full blooded ngwa man marrying in abiriba.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Maobichek: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

Sorry Bro..

Sorry to disappoint you dear, your fuss about him is Ngwa and Abiriba. I laughed because this same issue came up about Oti. Because of politics, Ngwa rejected Oti, call him names but you are telling us about Prestige being Isiala Ngwa and not Abiriba.
Your anger should be non performance (but he did well) not Ngwa and Abiriba.
I'm not from Ngwa nor Abiriba but I was born at General Hospital now teaching hospital and I grew up in Aba so I know what I'm saying.
God will grant Prestige eternal rest and protect his family, he was a good man.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Maobichek: 2:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:

After all these glowing tributes to this great man, the two Efulefu's (YorubaPrince and Chuzuetoh) will still come here to say rubbish.

I don't know what their anger is but I believe it's all about Ngwa and Abiriba. Prestige didn't align with Ngwa ppl despite the claim that he is from Isiala Ngwa.

That not withstanding, the Kent street, free school buses, scholarships, bore holes etc speaks for him.
If you know the type of politics Ngwa ppl play, politics of harassment, intimidation, violence but Aba ppl stood their ground and voted Prestige and defended their vote. Prestige is among the few good representatives Abia State can boast of.

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Maobichek:

I don't know what their anger is but I believe it's all about Ngwa and Abiriba. Prestige didn't align with Ngwa ppl despite the claim that he is from Isiala Ngwa.

That not withstanding, the Kent street, free school buses, scholarships, bore holes etc speaks for him.
If you know the type of politics Ngwa ppl play, politics of harassment, intimidation, violence but Aba ppl stood their ground and voted Prestige and defended their vote. Prestige is among the few good representatives Abia State can boast of.
You don't need to tell me about Ndi Ngwa bro... I know them very well, and you might be surprised that those Efulefu's are from Ngwa...

My brief stay at Azikiwe road, and Ovom exposed me to some wicked Ngwa people... Not all of them though.

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by YorubaPrince: 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Maobichek:

What I still don't understand is why you keep praising him for doing what he's elected to do. Whatever he did were funded by the monthly allocation to his constituency. That's no favor but, him doing his job.

You lobbied for a contract from my parents for you to assist me in buying food for which you're paid. My parents gave you money for this purpose. Cuz my parents gave you money to buy me food which you did, you expect me to term it as you doing me a favor?

All you did was fulfilling your part of the contract... a contract for which you're paid. angry
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by YorubaPrince: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
You don't need to tell me about Ndi Ngwa bro... I know them very well, and you might be surprised that those Efulefu's are from Ngwa...

My brief stay at Azikiwe road, and Ovom exposed me to some wicked Ngwa people... Not all of them though.

All cuz of the crumbs and peanut you're paid to defend stupidity, evil and vagabonds. Pple like you and ur generations don't go far in life. angry
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Nobody: 2:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:

All cuz of the crumbs and peanut you're paid to defend stupidity, evil and vagabonds. Pple like you and ur generations don't go far in life. angry
Thank you....

You can now furck off as usual. grin
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by YorubaPrince: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Thank you....

You can now furck off as usual. grin

Integrity and dignity is a trait missing among Nigerians and Africans generally, I'm not too surprised. angry

Anyway, keep enjoying your crumbs from the table of the corrupt Politicians! cool
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by SirBunky85(m): 2:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
it will be better if you talk wetin you know. You only hear about Prestige on newspapers. I stay in the same road with him, have worked for him couple of times so no come dey throwaway praise here.
Can you please mention any current hor member who's working for his people more than ossy prestige in Abia state?
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Chuzoetoh:
G, leave all dis boys , naso dem go dey twist stories. Osy is a full blooded ngwa man marrying in abiriba.

I swear Bro..
He has been living in that Umueze street even before he entered the house of reps..
He never ever repaired the road leading to his house.. nor have I seen nor heard he empowered the locals from or living in Umueze..
Na only 3 yeye solar pole wey em go put for the street .
I no go even reply this guys saying stuffs they don't know or only see from a distance..
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
ABANGWABOI:

You are the useless efulefu and everybody in your village is a saint ?? No wicked people from your place ??
You are a demented coyote, a social misfit and a clown..
Go Bleep your self kid..
Na Ngwa matter go kill you fool.
Cc; Lalasticlala, Dominique, OAM4J rule number 2.

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
384four:
[s][/s]
your mama toto rule 1

Lol.. grin grin
I dn laugh tire..
Guy, you no get joy oo
LMFAO
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
JidennaJason:
Cc; Lalasticlala, Dominique, OAM4J rule number 2.

Coward..
You can quote rule no 100..
You spill hate and cowers when the favour is returned .
Cretin.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by ABANGWABOI(m): 3:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Maobichek:

Sorry to disappoint you dear, your fuss about him is Ngwa and Abiriba. I laughed because this same issue came up about Oti. Because of politics, Ngwa rejected Oti, call him names but you are telling us about Prestige being Isiala Ngwa and not Abiriba.
Your anger should be non performance (but he did well) not Ngwa and Abiriba.
I'm not from Ngwa nor Abiriba but I was born at General Hospital now teaching hospital and I grew up in Aba so I know what I'm saying.
God will grant Prestige eternal rest and protect his family, he was a good man.

Talking about Otti..
You can't have Double loyalty at a time..
You can only have one per time, OTTI was claiming both at the same time, we know where and how his loyalty lies.. hence the total rejection he faced from the Ngwa people during the election..
Talking about performance and stuff..
Inclusiveness matters.. that is why Igbos are agitating coz the have not been allowed to taste the cherry.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by Maobichek: 3:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:

What I still don't understand is why you keep praising him for doing what he's elected to do. Whatever he did were funded by the monthly allocation to his constituency. That's no favor but, him doing his job.

You lobbied for a contract from my parents for you to assist me in buying food for which you're paid. My parents gave you money for this purpose. Cuz my parents gave you money to buy me food which you did, you expect me to term it as you doing me a favor?

All you did was fulfilling your part of the contract... a contract for which you're paid. angry

Ours is a country where our representatives will collect the so called allocation and majority of them will do absolutely nothing for the masses with it and ppl will still clap for them.

Our country is poor and improvised because our politicians are always being celebrated when they loot our resources. Prestige used our money to serve the masses, we should commend him, thank you.
Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by YorubaPrince: 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Maobichek:

Ours is a country where our representatives will collect the so called allocation and majority of them will do absolutely nothing for the masses with it and ppl will still clap for them.

Our country is poor and improvised because our politicians are always being celebrated when they loot our resources. Prestige used our money to serve the masses, we should commend him, thank you.

From that context, I get it but, this Mr. empty headed, no-integrity and shameless JidennaJason that publicly supports corrupt and shameless Politicians cuz of the mere crumbs he feeds off from their tables shouldn't be associated with him. cool

Re: Late Ossy Prestige: South East House Of Reps Caucus Condoles With Family (Photos by EmekaA125(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
My sincerest condolences to the deceased family. Rest on Hon Ossy Prestige till the resurrection morning!!!

Fayose: Why We Overlooked Over-Voting At PDP South West Congress / Ongoing Rally By Lagos Waste Managers For Tinubu/Sanwo-Olu (Video) / FG To Expel Prison Controllers ‘taking Bribe To Lock Up Poor People’

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53