Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead (38241 Views)

Gunmen Shoot Vigilante Dead At Isoko, Delta, Bye-election / Two Killed As Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Corps, Vigilantes In Oyo / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun Officers In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by madridsta007(m): 12:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
MENELIIK:

They know your hypocrisy already, let the Yorubas handle their case their way, stay on your lane

"Where are you the cows? "

Tinubu, 2020

I am in my lane in America. Watching una and drinking coffee.
Find me the cows, please.

8 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
MENELIIK:

How is it the business of the Osus, your concern should be the #100,000.00 cattle tax the fulanis imposed on your governors

Abobaku land has been taken over by the real owners deal with it.
Hahahahahahaah una Neva see anything ,
This is just the beginning , na ur envy and jealousy against Igbo's will be una end,
Will Fulani is causing mayhem chasing u cowards away.hahahahahaha

4 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by nduchucks: 12:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Were the Amotekun operatives armed at all? Did they confront the alleged herdsmen with charms alone?

smh
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by InvertedHammer: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
/
Instead of fighting back, they are hiding cowardly under "respect your elders". It doesn't matter if the elders have sold their future or destiny on the altar of political expediency. grin

If Amotekun is inefficient, they should swallow their pride and beg Nnamdi Kanu to draft ESN to the SW. But they must pay premium price.

/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by NIGHTMARE0O7: 12:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
madridsta007:

Tinubu, 2020

grin grin
Living the Boss life, watching the season film

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by madridsta007(m): 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

grin grin
Living the Boss life, watching the season film

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by richmanrichard: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
I am tired of all these news

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by NiceMen: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Olatunji1929:
if this is true it shall not be well with any Yoruba oba or leaders that criticized Sunday igboho that wanted to liberate his people, I hope ooni,fayemi,makinde and all those oloriburuku leaders are happy now as southwest is gradually turning to southern Kaduna and zamfara
Yes bro but something is not right.... Why is South West being attacked so much just few years away from 2023 election? Something is springing up in the circle of the Northerners and it is a betrayal of South West that saw Buhari's victory

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Kingrefreshed: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by lexy2014: 12:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
yea,but some of our leaders have denied on their behalf,..with epic questions like #where are the cows??#

# isevansfulani??#

If u say "some of our leaders have denied on their behalf", that means there are those who didn't deny. So who are those leaders who denied on their behalf?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Nwaotu10(m): 12:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
IPOB media

Fake News!

Where are their Cows??

Is Evans a herdman?? grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by alpharoyalty: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
These problems can be solved if we truly have a president.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by SMEpromote: 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Tinubu remains silent because he wants to be president and does not want to upset the powers that be, while his kits and kin keep being massacred by evil headsmen

His unrealizable quest to be president is more important than the precious lives of his people. The same people that he will seek for their votes if and when contest for president.

This is a man some misguided mofos will want us to vote for in 2023. RUBBISH!

5 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Lagoon0: 12:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Olatunji1929:
if this is true it shall not be well with any Yoruba oba or leaders that criticized Sunday igboho that wanted to liberate his people, I hope ooni,fayemi,makinde and all those oloriburuku leaders are happy now as southwest is gradually turning to southern Kaduna and zamfara
Sunday igboho account has been frozen, and police threatened him already. The man will be at the mercy of good Samaritan to get money now.

Foolish oni said my style is different.

Criminal tinubu only raised his his voice on party related matters

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Omoslim26: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
nedu666:

Stfu you are not an lgbo man but an afonja

Hmm so says a Togolese

You open a moniker claiming to be Igbo just to masturbate on cheap bigotry thinking it will help you forget your frustrated life

ifeele megbuo ghi

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by MENELIIK: 12:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
NIGHTMARE0O7:

Abobaku land has been taken over by the real owners deal with it.
Hahahahahahaah una Neva see anything ,
This is just the beginning , na ur envy and jealousy against Igbo's will be una end,
Will Fulani is causing mayhem chasing u cowards away.hahahahahaha

The joke is on you the same fulani gave you quit notice in 2017 you went back and beg saying you are northern Igbos (What a shame) But Sunday Igboho gave them quit notice in Yoruba land yet he is left to be. Do you think any Osu can try that to their fulani masters? They are ravaging your areas and your concentration is on Yorubas. We can see through your hypocrisy
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by MENELIIK: 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

Sunday igboho account has been frozen, and police threatened him already. The man will be at the mercy of good Samaritan to get money now.

Foolish oni said my style is different.

Criminal tinubu only raised his his voice on party related matters

By now he would have been in Kuje if he is an Osu and if you doubt me ask Nnamdiot Cownu why he couldnt attend the parents burial
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Mightyhaiz: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
lexy2014:

If u say "some of our leaders have denied on their behalf", that means there are those who didn't deny. So who are those leaders who denied on their behalf?
bia.. u lick red oil abi na so your teeth be? u be johny just come abi you dey form am?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
You will not see Helinues on this thread. He will ignore this thread like plague
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by MENELIIK: 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
SMEpromote:
Tinubu remains silent because he wants to be president and does not want to upset the powers that be, while his kits and kin keep being massacred by evil headsmen

His unrealizable quest to be president is more important than the precious lives of his people. The same people that he will seek for their votes if and when contest for president.

This is a man some misguided mofos will want us to vote for in 2023. RUBBISH!

What is Peter Obi saying about the cattle tax in Osu land?
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Tochj(m): 12:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Omoslim26:

You see why no sane Igbo man will join you in this scam package called Ipob

a typical Igbo man will be thinking of how much he has made in business this week and how to balance his account to ensure that he starts planning to procure more profit before the week ends and to make plans for next week

but here you are trying to turn dis thread to yoruba vs Igbo

ifeele adighè meè ghi chacha tufiaa ghi
Doing business while Fulani is Raping our mothers and destroying our farmlands.
95 percent of real igbos are behind IPOB.
Only efulefus and oteletuals are against.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by poseidon12: 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
MENELIIK:

Igbos are congenital liars, you are the ones rejoicing saying it serves the Benue people right because they voted APC.

Stupid man. So, according to you, all Igbos are liars? You better go challenge the Fulanis that are gradually taking over your ancestral lands.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by engrchykae(m): 12:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
BastardWike:
Lol, it's really not good to be a coward because they die 10× before their actual death. This my brothers from that side thought they are wise and claimed sophistication. However, recent events have proved they're actually the most thoughtless and unreasonable of all Nigerian ethnic groups.

When the minorities of the middle belt were being killed, maimed, kidnapped and raped by these fulani herdsmen, they ignored them and chose to play politics with the issue. One of their sons even advised the victims to surrender their lands to the terrorist herdsmen or lose their lives shocked shocked such height of insensitivity cry cry

When IPOB people were being killed and humiliated, they mocked and laughed at them, claiming that Nigeria is a perfect country and trouble makers should be dealth with mercilessly.

Now, fast forward to the present, and these people are now at the receiving end of the evils they mocked others for.

I hope Femi Adeshina will also advice his people to hand over their lands to the fulani herdsmen so that peace will reign in their region.

The fight/war they feared most have finaly arrived their doorstep grin grin grin

Karma is real and what goes around surely comes around.
agatu comes to mind
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Lagoon0: 12:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
MENELIIK:

By now he would have been in Kuje if he is an Osu and if you doubt me ask Nnamdiot Cownu why he couldnt attend the parents burial
What's my business with nnamdi KANU?

Are you sick?

The issue is SW why turn it to trabal sh1t! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Lagoon0: 12:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Samson0599:
You will not see Helinues on this thread. He will ignore this thread like plague
He's coming to ask for pictures. He works with pictures.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Arijude(m): 12:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
November24:
EsN to the world
all hail BIAFRA !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by MENELIIK: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
madridsta007:

Tinubu, 2020

I think Peter Obi can answer the question where the cows are. The Osus hypocrisy is obvious to the Yoruba people. Tinubu is the only politician that must comment on national issue because other places are not having problems and are so peaceful. We know your target and cry till tomorrow, you will not get it. Meanwhile, poor people also live in America as a result mind how you brag about living abroad not everybody fancy the hype
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Arijude(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
YorubaPrince:

The accommodators that gave you and ur generations a life.
aconondators igwe oooo
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Pasprof27(m): 12:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
This people are busy playing on life wire.

Contact for your professional 3d product design and lots more at affordable price.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by MENELIIK: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

What's my business with nnamdi KANU?

Are you sick?

The issue is SW why turn it to trabal sh1t! undecided

The issue is SW and that is why Osus should mind their business
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by abokimallam: 12:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
The only way Southerners can end this brutal killings by Fulani herdsmen is to boycott cow meat. When there’s no market for their cows, they will go away.
Those their leaders have armed the Fulani herdsmen with AK-47 to protect their cows and to kill and rape our mothers and sisters,and they denied Amotekun to carry AK-47 riffles to protect human beings. You can see the agenda.
Civil disobedience can save our lives.
STOP EATING COW MEAT and live.
Re: Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead by Arijude(m): 12:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
samonak:
This people would soon get what's coming, A man can prepare a meal for the entire village, and they'll finish it in no time, but the man can't finish the meal prepared by the entire village. Keep your fingers crossed for what's about to unfold.
rubbish. Nothing is about to unfold

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Avengers Bomb NNPC And Chevron Pipelines / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins / Governor Wike And His Team Arrive New York City In Style Ahead Of Award. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.