Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone (2141 Views)

Musk: Say What You Want About Me, I Bought Twitter For $44b / Do You Guys Noticed Mobile Data War Going On At The Moment / LIVE UPDATE: Itel Mobile 10 Years Anniversary And New Phone Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 7:41am On Feb 16, 2021
Please Someone Should Help me Out
I Beg Of You
I Know Everyone have Priorities
But I will Never Forget Who Helped Me, No Matter Where I am, No matter What I'm doing...
Help Me

FRANCIS VICTOR
GTBANK
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 10:14am On Feb 16, 2021
Please Help Me
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 10:15am On Feb 16, 2021
I Just Need a Smartphone to Start Earning Income From
Here's my Digit
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 7:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Good Evening
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 8:12pm On Feb 16, 2021
Guys I have someone that wants to sell his Gionee S11 lite 64GB for 35k
Need Help To get it before ig Passes me By
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 8:14pm On Feb 16, 2021

Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 8:15pm On Feb 16, 2021
@Nenyezz With Due Respect Ma,
Can You Help Me?
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 7:05am On Feb 18, 2021
Hello...
Good Morning
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 7:06am On Feb 18, 2021
I still need Help
Please... Somebody
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 7:07am On Feb 18, 2021
Anybody
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by caesymore(m): 7:44am On Feb 18, 2021
andyblinks:
pls if eventually someone helps you promise me the one you are using
hahahah we rise by lifting others.
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 9:37am On Feb 19, 2021
Akanimoh113:
[size=8pt][/size]

Am Using a Windows Phone, Lumia 640LTE, That's Has an 8GB rom and 1GB ram
-Camera is Faulty
-Does not do Social Media
-Recently Stopped Doing Twitter
-Only Uses Browser
-Can not Access Android Apps
-Does not Use Xender
-Only Uses Bluetooth
-Can Receive Videos but cannot Send Back Videos
-Recently Stopped Downloading Videos and Music
-Cannot Download External Apps
-Cannot Check Emails through Browser unless is the Installed App
-Installed App Cannot View more than 20 Emails that has been sent to you.
-It has a Removable Battery
-Original Battery Got Spoilt
-The Battery I bought does not Charge More Than 81%, When it Gets to 35% and you On Data... The Phone Will Off, If you play Music with Volume more than Vol 10-15... It will Off, If you Play Music with Volume of Vol 3-5... It will last till 4% before it finally Shuts Down.

So... Tell me Do You Still Need this Phone...
Even If Someone Helps me with Money to Buy a New Phone, I will make Income out of that New Phone and Buy You a New Phone than Give you this Lumia 640LTE

@upload111
This is why I need a new Phone
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 9:40pm On Feb 19, 2021
Akanimoh113:
[size=8pt][/size]

Am Using a Windows Phone, Lumia 640LTE, That's Has an 8GB rom and 1GB ram
-Camera is Faulty
-Does not do Social Media
-Recently Stopped Doing Twitter
-Only Uses Browser
-Can not Access Android Apps
-Does not Use Xender
-Only Uses Bluetooth
-Can Receive Videos but cannot Send Back Videos
-Recently Stopped Downloading Videos and Music
-Cannot Download External Apps
-Cannot Check Emails through Browser unless is the Installed App
-Installed App Cannot View more than 20 Emails that has been sent to you.
-It has a Removable Battery
-Original Battery Got Spoilt
-The Battery I bought does not Charge More Than 81%, When it Gets to 35% and you On Data... The Phone Will Off, If you play Music with Volume more than Vol 10-15... It will Off, If you Play Music with Volume of Vol 3-5... It will last till 4% before it finally Shuts Down.

So... Tell me Do You Still Need this Phone...
Even If Someone Helps me with Money to Buy a New Phone, I will make Income out of that New Phone and Buy You a New Phone than Give you this Lumia 640LTE

kizwid

This was amongst why I needed a Smartphone
I thought you would help out...

At least I would have been your Asset, For a While before you can be guided on doing it on your own... I Knew for Sure that with all the links I sent it would be a Waste... Sometimes you need to Take a Leap of Faith when taking Risks, Because The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that is changing really quickly...
Taking Risks is Okay But you must be Realistic
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Akanimoh113(m): 6:48am On Feb 22, 2021
I Really Need
Help
Over 1k views and no one to Assist me embarassed
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by upload111: 12:49am On Feb 23, 2021
Akanimoh113:

@upload111
This is why I need a new Phone

This actually doesn't state why u need a new phone. It only states the condition of your old phone.
Anyway I responded earlier on your post. If you are in Lagos or will come around Lagos anytime soon, u may contact me and I will see to getting u a new phone.
Upload556@gmail.com

But still I say if what u need a phone for is to download vids n songs etc...then no need getting one.
Nevertheless write me if u r in lag
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Zabeth16(f): 11:10am On Mar 12, 2021
upload111:

This actually doesn't state why u need a new phone. It only states the condition of your old phone.
Anyway I responded earlier on your post. If you are in Lagos or will come around Lagos anytime soon, u may contact me and I will see to getting u a new phone.
Upload556@gmail.com

But still I say if what u need a phone for is to download vids n songs etc...then no need getting one.
Nevertheless write me if u r in lag
Pls help me too i need a new phone to get a job i was asked to send my cv on social media i can't because my tecno wx3 is dead pls ma/sir i'm in lagos help
I'm a student hoping to get a job and earn some money
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by sureinfo: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2021
Zabeth16:

Pls help me too i need a new phone to get a job i was asked to send my cv on social media i can't because my tecno wx3 is dead pls ma/sir i'm in lagos help
you can take that tecno wx3 and the one you're using to type to carlcare for a swap, they do offer trade ins. That way you would have gotten a new device.
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by Zabeth16(f): 8:02pm On Mar 14, 2021
sureinfo:
you can take that tecno wx3 and the one you're using to type to carlcare for a swap, they do offer trade ins. That way you would have gotten a new device.

The one i'm using to type is a button phone
Will carlcare accept a dead phone?
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by sureinfo: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2021
i dont know, what do you mean dead, like its not working? well, just visit carlcare first, you will get all the info you need there
Zabeth16:

The one i'm using to type is a button phone
Will carlcare accept a dead phone?
Re: You Guys Should Please Help Me, I Need To Buy A New Phone by upload111: 5:08pm On May 25, 2021
Zabeth16:

The instruction was to write me . Email was given .
Yet for some reason u missed all instructions

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let Me Be The Apple In Your Hand(pix) / Please How Can I Migrate To Smart Connect / Who Else Is Receiving This Sms?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.