Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,674 members, 7,823,909 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect (1971 Views)

Redmi 9 Gets Listed On FCC; It Will Pack A 5,000mah Battery / New Nokia Phone Appears On FCC; Could Be The Nokia 1.3 With Snapdragon 215 Soc / Xiaomi Mi A3 With 48mp Ai Triple Rear Cameras Certified On Fcc & Imda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by KrazyDave16(m): 2:55pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ruchytechy:

You are still one of them. I can smell u from afar. Marketers in disguise undecided undecided

Kaiii

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by KrazyDave16(m): 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2021
Ruchytechy:

Is it this same post u r talking about or another?
You quoted one of them and you're asking me this retarded question undecided
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by DarkJeddi(m): 5:31pm On Feb 14, 2021
Transsion Marketers on the beat..

Una well done o.. grin

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by manolates: 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by manolates: 8:49pm On Feb 14, 2021
KrazyDave16:

I see you are quoting ursef by ursef. I no be marketer 'says you' Lori iro.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by KrazyDave16(m): 9:50pm On Feb 14, 2021
I see what y'all doing (or trying to do) and it's a wasted effort.
From tagging me a xiaomi fanboy to transsion marketer... I laugh in German.

Since y'all want to be mad and refuse to have sense in the name of driving sales and meeting ridiculous targets, let us all be mad then.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by KrazyDave16(m): 9:53pm On Feb 14, 2021
manolates:

I see you are quoting ursef by ursef. I no be marketer 'says you' Lori iro.
ಠ_ಠ

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by manolates: 11:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
KrazyDave16:
I see what y'all doing (or trying to do) and it's a wasted effort.
From tagging me a xiaomi fanboy to transsion marketer... I laugh in German.

Since y'all want to be mad and refuse to have sense in the name of driving sales and meeting ridiculous targets, let us all be mad then.
U obviously are. Just like ur name, enjoy ur status. Lol..
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by KrazyDave16(m): 5:58am On Feb 15, 2021
manolates:

U obviously are. Just like ur name, enjoy ur status. Lol..
Uh huh

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by manolates: 12:14pm On Feb 15, 2021
KrazyDave16:

Uh huh
coolKeep running with your grenade..
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by alfredtemile: 12:24pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wow, nice update Infinix
Pretiboi:
Infinix is at it again....

It looks like Infinix seems to be all set to launch a new smartphone in the Note 10 series. Well, the talk is about the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

In a recent development, I came across the FCC listing of an upcoming smartphone, the alleged Infinix Note 10 Pro. Given that the device has been listed on the FCC database, it looks like the launch of this smartphone could be nearing.
From the IMEI listing spotted by the Twitter-based tipster Abhishek Yadav, it looks like the Infinix smartphone spotted on FCC listing shows the model number X695. It is expected to be the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

WHAT TO EXPECT...
From the existing reports, it looks like the Infinix Note 10 Pro could arrive with support for dual-band WiFi. The listing hints that the smartphone might arrive with support for 33W fast-charging technology. Furthermore, it notes that the Infinix Note 10 Pro could be launched with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage space.

Also, the upcoming Infinix smartphone could arrive with a back panel featuring a large-sized camera array with four cameras and an LED flash. It appears to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

For now, other details of the alleged Infinix Note 10 Pro remain unknown.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by alfredtemile: 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2021
Yes ooo. . . this one go really madt gan
sunshineV:
we wait till it's released then we feast
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by alfredtemile: 12:30pm On Feb 15, 2021
Sure, it will.
ucheman501:

Wow...this will definitely be an awesome device
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by sunshineV(f): 12:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
alfredtemile:
Yes ooo. . . this one go really madt gan
mtcheew

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by shorelink: 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
The only brand i know that produces device daily. . . SMH
Pretiboi:

It looks like Infinix seems to be all set to launch a new smartphone in the Note 10 series. Well, the talk is about the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

In a recent development, I came across the FCC listing of an upcoming smartphone, the alleged Infinix Note 10 Pro. Given that the device has been listed on the FCC database, it looks like the launch of this smartphone could be nearing.
From the IMEI listing spotted by the Twitter-based tipster Abhishek Yadav, it looks like the Infinix smartphone spotted on FCC listing shows the model number X695. It is expected to be the Infinix Note 10 Pro.

WHAT TO EXPECT...
From the existing reports, it looks like the Infinix Note 10 Pro could arrive with support for dual-band WiFi. The listing hints that the smartphone might arrive with support for 33W fast-charging technology. Furthermore, it notes that the Infinix Note 10 Pro could be launched with 8GB of RAM and 256GB of storage space.

Also, the upcoming Infinix smartphone could arrive with a back panel featuring a large-sized camera array with four cameras and an LED flash. It appears to feature a side-mounted fingerprint sensor.

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by kickie: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Pretiboi:

WHAT TO EXPECT...

Infinix don send you come again bah.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by kickie: 12:58pm On Feb 15, 2021
ucheman501:

With 33W fast charging, 8gb Ram and 256gb Rom, i can't wait to get my hands on this machine grin
Okay o. Phone that is not out, you are already calling it a machine. My dear Goan sleep.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by shorelink: 1:40pm On Feb 15, 2021
I just weak, them nor dey tire
kickie:

Infinix don send you come again bah.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by shorelink: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin
kickie:

Okay o. Phone that is not out, you are already calling it a machine. My dear Goan sleep.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by chapelaries: 1:43pm On Feb 15, 2021
Wow, what a storage space this got
Pretiboi:

WHAT TO EXPECT...

Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by chapelaries: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
Feast i don't see this as food though
sunshineV:
we wait till it's released then we feast
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by chapelaries: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
The details herein are definitely awesome
ucheman501:

Wow...this will definitely be an awesome device
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by saintwalga: 1:50pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fast charging at its best i must say. . . the device is gonna be a bomb
ucheman501:

With 33W fast charging, 8gb Ram and 256gb Rom, i can't wait to get my hands on this machine grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by saintwalga: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
Asin, details needed for this device
ucheman501:

OP, can you pls update us with the date as when this device will be launched...Would like to follow up.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by saintwalga: 1:51pm On Feb 15, 2021
i sha go first you get am
ucheman501:

Infinix una do well o. Am already falling in love with this phone can't wait to have it in my hands.
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by coromellinda: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
This one weak me i swear
sunshineV:
ucheman501 abeg how much dem pay u wey make u comment 5 times?
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by coromellinda: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
sunshineV:
pele o u have the temper of pretiboi
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by coromellinda: 1:54pm On Feb 15, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
sunshineV:
Both moniker get same anger issues grin
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by alfredtemile: 1:55pm On Feb 15, 2021
What is this for?
sunshineV:
mtcheew
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by alfredtemile: 1:56pm On Feb 15, 2021
Who will see such expectations on a device and wont go for it?
sleek4luv:

Why won't you go for it...

Are you not one of d marketers
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by alfredtemile: 1:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
Soon i think, they don't waste time on their device
Farizzy:

See machine. When will it be out?
Re: Infinix Note 10 Pro Spotted On FCC And Here's What To Expect by alfredtemile: 2:00pm On Feb 15, 2021
At all. . . wink wink wink
Farizzy:

The phone no bad..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suggest A Phone Of 90k / Help With Iphone Confirguration! / See THE Top Rated Tecno Phones Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.