Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) (55182 Views)

“love Don’t Cost A Dime”: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With Flowers, Other Gif / Femi Otedola With Naomi Campbell At Arise Fashion Meet And Greet / Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by KangaIye: 12:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

The only boyfriend in Nigeria that doesn’t give his girl friend money

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

LMAO..... Senses kill you self ���

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Olarewaju89: 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
shaw2:
Guy ur own opinion.
But don't be surprised he spend more just to keep her.
Wetin u don't know big pass u

The picture said " Lori iro" grin
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by lagdmark(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Tomorrow morning I will be the first person at lekki toll gate ,
Kikiki.... Ojoro, i bet guys like you will keep 10km away from Lekki tomorrow.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Babyboyforeal(m): 1:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why the guy never still married her, Abi she want be like one of our sister way dem give Assurance

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Kingpele(m): 1:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Denique(f): 1:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
post=98993468:
Some are giving dem boo Vals Gift already for PH here....

Orisirisi Valentine's Gift.....

Mo foh o grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by dederocs(m): 1:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fresh babe, no worries.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sundaycomputer:

Good for you..
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by DJ10rounds(m): 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
m
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Goldicon49: 1:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

you are very Wrong. Just because she's rich doesn't mean Mr Eazi doesn't spoil her . He can still Send me Money and say "Get yourself something baby " Yeah she has the Money oh but it's the fact that he cares that matters
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by uchaymart(m): 1:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Smart Guy Mr Eazi just "provided help" hoping to "get help" soon from this scheme..
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sundaycomputer:

Nobody sey make you no go Toll gate..Buh no be later we go come dey hear THEY'RE KILLING US..THEY'RE KILLING US!!!!!...All man go serve im warrant this time around..
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Bola146(f): 1:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Having a nice time together with your spouse is everything. No the once that doesn't have time

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by snoopz: 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
my people will say owo Abu la fi n s'abu la lejo
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by candygist: 1:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
doctore212:
I need olosho wey go treat me like this

Them plenty for ipodo

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Please what is valentines? I don't understand.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Money sweet ABEG
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Kingrefreshed: 1:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
drinoayo:
Fashion blogger Temi Otedola has gotten an early Valentine’s surprise from singer Mr Eazi, Igbere TV reports.

The 24-year-old shared pictures and videos on Instastories on Thursday.

She captioned one of her stories as,

https://instagram.com/stories/temiotedola/2506945496355331670?igshid=boes0m7pc3wb

Mr Eazi also shared videos on instastories.

In one of his stories, a trumpeter is heard serenading them with ‘Perfect’ by English singer Ed Sheeran.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6PIR_LpIBY

For 2020 Valentine’s celebration, the couple shared Triller video of Mr Eazi feeding Temi efo riro.

The singer captioned his post saying, “Your love dey make me #Kpalanga @jtofashion.”

Temi wrote, “Cupid has me chopping efo riro on the regular � @mreazi.”

Temi and Mr Eazi have been in a romantic relationship since 2017.

Chai imagine how Mr Eazi go dey Fuxck this sweet gal mercilessly.

Choi! Mr Eazi should cum and be our president

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by BlueAir: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin real sense
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by BlueAir: 1:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin grin the first person to chop beating cheesy shebi na u state of the nation dey pain the most ba
Sundaycomputer:
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

He's using the money to pay for dinner in exclusive restaurants... I hope she finally agrees tpo marry him so his investment will not go to waste grin
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by RRodwave(m): 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by kendrick93(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
The otedola girls are overrated..
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Advocatejustice(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Guy calm down, we are many of that same ideology of not giving shishi, he's just lucky to hook with a bigger fish.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by hibeebeeking: 2:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

. Who tell you. You go surprise. You never know them finish. Girls and money are like Fulani herdsmen and cows.

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Germi9: 2:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
woleabayo:
na money de talk o..........sha do make una marry
yes make dem marry,before i collect the babe from him hand
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Mokason288(m): 2:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
hibeebeeking:
. Who tell you. You go surprise. You never know them finish. Girls and money are like Fulani herdsmen and cows.
Let him buy her a car or house
We will agreeeee he spends money
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Kirkman: 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
post=98993468:
Some are giving dem boo Vals Gift already for PH here....
We only wonder why she has to put their pinshure for d 'instrument' area!

Orisirisi Valentine's Gift.....

Lol cheesy Dearie.
Ma foh.
To ba foh,
Oti Fvck up
cheesy

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 2:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mr. Eazi, very correct guy... that's why Ote$ endorsed the relationship.

We wish them joy, peace and more love.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Obadebs(m): 3:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Correct
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Ayo2004: 3:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Rubbish.....I already told my girlfriend valentine is of the devil and as such,I cannot celebrate it grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

George Williams Is Dead (Ghanaian Actor) / Unedited Photo From Laura Ikeji’s Court Wedding / The Shocking Dresses South African Celebs Wore To Feather Awards 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.