Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) (55289 Views)

“love Don’t Cost A Dime”: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With Flowers, Other Gif / Femi Otedola With Naomi Campbell At Arise Fashion Meet And Greet / Nana Otedola, With Her Daughters DJ Cuppy And Olawunmi In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Valentine sud b about fvckin
Notin else
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Maza82: 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy
The only boyfriend in Nigeria that doesn’t give his girl friend money

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you made sense �

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Oracleforce: 4:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
When would this Eazi boy impregnate Otedola's daughter so that he can be part of the shareholder in her father's business? I'm sure Temi has searched for Bf from a rich family she didn't see that was the reason she is settling for Eazi....and for Eazi to accept to marry a forbidden daughter of Otedola there ought to be a reward.....

Guys, don't let any lady deceive you, single guys are scare....for you accepting to marry a lady, the lady supposed to be grateful for covering her shame among his colleague and friends...

Eazi, demand for your right from the Otedola family, or you dump her like a nylon bag on the day wedding....
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by IamSolopy(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Love dey hungry me big time�

Kindly patronize me abeg����

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
DCmonster:
All I see is a fvcking SIMP! cool
Are you alright guy, that girl isn't an urgent 2k babe o, she has a wealthy. dad, neither is eazi broke, dude owns a record label.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Blackdisciple(m): 5:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Me too I don't give

1 Like

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Coinbased: 6:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
hmmm
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by 99thEnemy(m): 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Mokason288:
I envy this guy

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
But who go give me and cuppy Val gifts now, as we dey same category, single single like pringkles.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Tomorrow morning I will be the first person at lekki toll gate ,
to get ass-whooped!

grin
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by BREYZ: 7:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sundaycomputer:
Tomorrow morning I will be the first person at lekki toll gate ,

Please come with your AK47 we die here
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by DCmonster: 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Bouz:
Are you alright guy, that girl isn't an urgent 2k babe o, she has a wealthy. dad, neither is eazi broke, dude owns a record label.
Lol! So are you saying there ain't no rich SIMP?
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Corroro: 7:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Love is sweet, don't let anyone tell you otherwise, #ATokenOfLove shared to someone really goes a long way. I'm really happy for them both.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by yellowpepper: 7:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is so adorable, nothing like spending the Valentine with loved ones. Learn to show #ATokenOfLove to everyone, spread love always.
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by Yinksy09(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Love is sweet ooo �
An early Valentine’s Day treat from Mr eazi to Temi otedola shows #Atokenoflove
Re: Mr Eazi Surprises Temi Otedola With An Early Valentine's Day Treat (Photos) by shaw2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2021
U big pass ur head
Aturu awusa
Mokason288:

Let him surprise her with a New car or a new house we will know he spends money on her

Right now I big passsssss you Ewu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rare Powerful Photos From Nigeria's History. / RMD Shares Photos With His Son, Oghenetega / Sugar Daddy !!! - Cubana Chief Priest Reacts To Death Of Usifo Ataga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.