Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,789 members, 7,820,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry (33097 Views)

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord / 9 Nigerian Music Influenced Slangs And Their Meanings / Biggest Moments In Nigerian Music Industry In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Myself2(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Newoldme:
Idris abdulkareem~jaga jaga Rude boy~audio money Rude boy~reason with me teni~for ur case

grin grin grin
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Sheuns(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Maga no emanate from Kelly Handsome
Fem is as old as I don’t even remember
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Youngkhaleepha3(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Psquare.. if you do me i do you...

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Tominix(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
����
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by neonly: 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
Wizkid. I BELIEVE IN YUR.
GOVERNMENT
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by RexTramadol1: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Japa

Ma foh
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by addexx: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ffk - bankrolling who

2 Likes

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by IamAtikulate: 5:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbo Amaka - Flavor

2 Likes

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by NewDelhi(m): 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Audio money and ko po ke should be number one.

1 Like

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Comradewale: 5:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
GBE Body e by Zlatan ibile
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Polyglot7pointO: 5:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
KanuSE:
I need a girl to spoil me on valentine's day.
in need of a responsible pregnant young girl / lady for a date nko I saw diz on nairaland few years ago and it stuck in my head Nigerians are gifted in the crafts of jokes lol
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Beverlyjean(f): 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Koko should b number 1...but it dint even mk the list...how
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Ojo14587: 5:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
u forgot okpor!
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by iknopro(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hello guys, quick one, if you can predict football matches very well and can give me 5-6odds every week pls PM immediately, a great deal awaits you. It's a platform where you predict games and I play with my money and when it enters you stand a chance to get something from it. My WhatsApp number. 08063875762
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by KanuSE: 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Polyglot7pointO:
in need of a responsible pregnant young girl / lady for a date nko I saw diz on nairaland few years ago and it stuck in my head Nigerians are gifted in the crafts of jokes lol

Have you got any loaded girl who can spoil me on valentine's day?
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by tunatrezy(m): 5:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
how does these slangs sends Budu out if the office
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Polyglot7pointO: 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sheuns:
Maga no emanate from Kelly Handsome
Fem is as old as I don’t even remember
dont mind them bro most was what we grew up with but I don’t know who to blame their brains or ages.. fem my mum used to use dat after smashing ur head with d nearest object.. fem means quite there or we go out the hit on replay lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by johnkey: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Brendaniel:
Saphiere come o, 50 slangs and a woman did not make the list, you can as well come and bash men too for producing slangs that women also enjoy... grin
na una dey give that dumb girl wings. her posts doesn't make an iota of difference in any one's life so why bothered about her stupidity. make una just dey look like she no exist nobody go teach am to get sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Polyglot7pointO: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
KanuSE:

Have you got any loaded girl who can spoil me on valentine's day?
no bro u go need package ursef and hustle u can do it ur limitations are only that u wish to see..
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Ofemmanu1: 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Woro si woro
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by NORSIYK(m): 5:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Pin Code. Skelewu.

Bracket. Yori Yori.

Paul Okoye. Audio.

3 Likes

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Liposure: 5:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Izkaba (wande coal), yaga (wizzy), sepe (davido), gege (mayorkun), ondu (vector), file (dbanj)
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by LordNapoleon: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
None of the slangs originated from any of them. They only made them popular.

2 Likes

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Taiwojon(m): 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
be learning rubbish.

learn Christ majesty and be free forever.
Jesus save
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Liposure: 5:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Beverlyjean:
Koko should b number 1...but it dint even mk the list...how
do you like the koko?
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by WoundedLamb: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
I only know "ukwu" and "no shaking".
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Goalnaldo(m): 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
These two; 'who you epp' and "maga" would forever be used in Nigeria grin
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Donspicey: 5:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Qdot-Are you There?

Young John-KPK..

Small Doctor-Wahala be like Bicycle...

Erigga-Problem No dey Finish...

FlektaMan-E don Red....

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Wolfeye: 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
There is no slang that originates from the music industry...
Anything you ever hear on a song has been on the streets for MONTHS.

1 Like

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Wolfeye: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
LordNapoleon:
None of the slangs originated from any of them. They only made them popular.

I swear see rubbish talk wey op dey yarn.
Yarns wey dun tey for street.

2 Likes

Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Where us #Lori_iro crooner
Re: The 50 Biggest Slangs To Emanate From The Nigerian Music Industry by dayleke: 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
OP.

You try o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage & Olamide - 'Standing Ovation' / Grammy Awards 2019 Winners: The Complete List / Which Is The Greatest/best Tupac Song?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.