Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow (1451 Views)

Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Protest This Morning In Pictures / Okada, Keke Ban: Occupy Lagos Releases Rules For Tomorrow's Protest / Occupy Lagos Protests Against Okada Ban During Lagos Marathon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Olayiide: 1:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
For a few day now, leader of #Revolution now/ Revolution now Campaign and founder of Sahara Reporters- Omoyele Showore has declared that there would be a protest tomorrow- Saturday 13, 2021. It is tagged #Occupylekkitollgate. The major purpose of the protest is to take a stand against hoodlums, or put clearly, unscrupulous people in governance who have been put in positions of power but have done nothing to improve the welfare of the people and the country. The protest has been gearing up since...continue reading:
http://thescoove.africa/occupy-lekki-protest-to-hold-tomorrow/

1 Like

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Fixey: 1:56pm On Feb 12, 2021
As long as it's only yoruba youths no problem.

1 Like

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by endsarrrs(f): 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2021
#OCCUPYLEKKITOLLGATE #ENDSARS

We move
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by johnmartus(m): 1:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Only a fool bastard omoluaibi will join this protest.

Imagine with what is battling the region some idiots still planning to protest.

I am calling on lagos state government mobilize the security to some strategic places tomorrow. Shoot anything that will threat the peace of the state.

1 Like

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by GamalNasser: 1:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
Abeg una just wan spoil our Saturday with needless hold up
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Kriss216: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:

I am calling on lagos state government mobilize the security to some strategic places tomorrow. Shoot anything that will threat the peace of the state.
You're calling on Lagos State government from your thatched red mud house cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by johnmartus(m): 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sowore don't be ununfortunate take your nuisance to Abuja that is headquarter of failed country called Nigeria. Leave lagos alone our leader are doing well here.

3 Likes

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Kriss216: 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Sowore don't be ununfortunate take your nuisance to Abuja that is headquarter of failed country called Nigeria. Leave lagos alone our leader are doing well here.
Words of a hypnotized man. cry

9 Likes

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by johnmartus(m): 2:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oloshi.
Kriss216:

You're calling on Lagos State government from your thatched red mud house cheesy
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Jax1: 2:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Igbos residing in Lagos, a word is enough for the wise. Never join those jobless miscreants in their useless protest tomorrow. Their only motive to this useless protest is to entangle the unsuspecting Igbo man in another blame game.

They are known for blaming others not minding the facts.

It happened before. Shine your eyes now.

9 Likes

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Kriss216: 2:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:
Oloshi.
Werey
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don land Lagos this morning....nothing will make me not to join the protest...yeye panel of inquiry!
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Fixey: 2:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jax1:
Igbos residing in Lagos, a word is enough for the wise. Never join those jobless miscreants in their useless protest tomorrow. Their only motive to this useless protest is to entangle the unsuspecting Igbo man in another blame game.

. I hope they listen

1 Like

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by baralatie(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fixey:
As long as it's only yoruba youths no problem.
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by baralatie(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jax1:

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by helinues: 2:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dead before Arrival

Only those who are already tired of life would take part in the protest
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Nobody: 2:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:

I swear Fulani will support their own no matter what, Igbos will support their own too no matter what!

But its Yoruba that will be forming correctness, olugbala Nigeria, na wetin kill afonja be dat and the dem dey call you afonja every day here on NL but u know reason well.

Naso them want kill Tinubu like Akintola, they want to disgrace Sanwo olu like Abiola, una no reason well. Continue killing your leaders while others are laughing about your foolishness in their bedroom
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Fixey: 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
SuperBold:

I swear Fulani will support their own no matter what, Igbos will support their own too no matter what!

But its Yoruba that will be forming correctness, olugbala Nigeria, na wetin kill afonja be dat and the dem dey call you afonja every day here on NL but u know reason well.

Naso them want kill Tinubu like Akintola, they want to disgrace Sanwo olu like Abiola, una no reason well. Continue killing your leaders while others are laughing about your foolishness in their bedroom

When has yoruba ever supported correctness oh ye liar

What correctness did yoruba form in :

1. Lekki toll massacre

2. Deployment of military unjustifiably to SE

3. Killings by herdsmen all over the country till it came to the SW

Lies will deform you

Atole Oshi
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
I don land Lagos this morning....nothing will make me not to join the protest...yeye panel of inquiry!

You leave awuku sars, ezu river, oyigbo, orlu to come protest because you believe it will harm Tinubu. She aye re oti funny bayi

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fixey:

When has yoruba ever supported correctness oh ye liar

What correctness did yoruba form in :

1. Lekki toll massacre

2. Deployment of military unjustifiably to SE

3. Killings by herdsmen all over the country till it came to the SW

Lies will deform you

Atole Oshi

Shey na Yoruba tell soldiers to go and kill, most the endsars top activist are even Yoruba na those one dey form correctness till dey destroyed our leader finish.

Did Yoruba ask buhari to send soldier to the east? See funny questions o

If u like pretend like say u sef, my fellow Yoruba understand the message
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Fixey: 3:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
SuperBold:

Shey na Yoruba tell soldiers to go and kill, most the endsars top activist are even Yoruba na those one dey form correctness till dey destroyed our leader finish.

It was yoruba correctness that ensure FG limiters came to kill innocent people

It was yoruba correctness that brought in a Buhari that is a calamity

It was yoruba correctness that brought in a primary school teacher over a distinguished qualified professional

Fvck outta my mentions
.. Nitwit
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by BlackfireX: 3:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
We are waiting for you jobless miscreants..

With guns, koboko and jail...

Better go and be useful
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by QuinieR(f): 3:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don comot hand for anything wey consign Protest,I never heal from the last one
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by johnmartus(m): 3:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
Seriously I'm just tired of this nonsense.
SuperBold:

Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by sommy03(m): 3:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
shocked
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by davillian(m): 3:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
They are looking for people that would be killed before Val grin....
I de house de skata junction box abeg
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Lagoon0: 3:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:

You know the main problem we face in Lagos are fools and godforsaken Bastard that sing tinubu praises all the Time despite his selfish and over zealous greedy act. These fools are useless and curse be on their children
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Lagoon0: 3:59pm On Feb 12, 2021
SuperBold:

Don't because of Igbo impose rubbish on Yoruba's. Tinubu is a greedy thief.
Everyone are praising lateef jakande even before he died.

How many people insulted ambode before he was kicked out for a rubber stamp governor sanwo-olu.

You're asking us to rally round thieves because of bigotry ?

What are you saying! You've reduce your logical thinking to politicking and throw omoluabi to the dogs.

Such increasing characteristic is a shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Tinubu remains a greedy selfish thief. So as his followers
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by capatainrambo: 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
johnmartus:

you dont have sense. Calling on govts that don't give a fĂșck about you. I saw you here crying about herdsmen, you really dont know who your enemies re.
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Freedomforever(m): 4:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
In my opinion this protest is a good one,but I want to beg the security as long as the protest is peaful them should be allowed to express their feelings and frustration.one nigeria
Re: Occupy Lagos Toll Gate Protest To Hold Tommorrow by Nobody: 5:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lagoon0:

Don't because of Igbo impose rubbish on Yoruba's. Tinubu is a greedy thief.
Everyone are praising lateef jakande even before he died.

How many people insulted ambode before he was kicked out for a rubber stamp governor sanwo-olu.

You're asking us to rally round thieves because of bigotry ?

What are you saying! You've reduce your logical thinking to politicking and throw omoluabi to the dogs.

Such increasing characteristic is a shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Tinubu remains a greedy selfish thief. So as his followers

Obiano is not thief?
Peter Obi is not a theif?
Ikeapzu is not a theif?
El Rufai is not a theif
Why single out Tinubu if not for your hatred for Yoruba and Tinubu. You never liked any yoruba leader no be today. Some igbos even insult Jakande today

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria's $12 Billion 'Green Africa Airways' WILL Overtake Ethiopian Airlines. / Murray Bruce: Nigeria Need The Ingenunity Of The Igbos To Compete With The World / Freed Tegina Islamiyya Pupils Eat Nice Meals In Government House (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.