Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/2021 (104 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/10/17 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 13TH FEBRUARY 2021

THEME:  SPIRITUAL ADULTERY

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 13/02/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 13/02/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.I worship and adore, You, my Father, the Lord of hosts, my Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; the God of the whole earth.

2.Thank You, Father, for the salvation of my soul; thank You, for bringing me out of the darkness of this world, into Your marvelous light, in Christ Jesus.

3.Thank You, Father, for first loving me, in that, while I was yet a sinner, You gave Your only son, Jesus, to die for me.

4.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let Your fire consume every spirit of spiritual and physical adultery in my life, and empower me by Your grace to stick to the only lover of my soul, the Lord Jesus, forever, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, by Your mercy remove every sin of my ancestors, that is being visited upon me and my children today, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, remove from my heart the love of the world and love for the things of the world, and let Your love alone be paramount in my heart, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, let me never leave You, to patronise or "seek help from Egypt", and other satanic agents, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please forgive me of any spiritual adultery I might have committed against You; I promise to remain faithful to You until the very end, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and strengthen him physically and spirituality, for the remaining journey ahead, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Believe In The Lordship Of Jesus Christ Crucified Over Your Life NOW / The Friend You Should Be / Bishop TD Jakes & Dr. Richard Roberts – Leadership Legacy Loneliness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.