Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death (320 Views)

Lecturing Connections: Nairalanders, Am I About To Be Scammed / Please, Nairalanders Must Be Very Careful, This Is A Must Read For Every Member. / South African Students Starving In Cuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death by revolution2002: 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
hello my fellow nairalanders, my name is samuel i am a student,i have been the one sponsoring my self right from 100 level and now am in 200l but recently things have been difficult for me to survive is a big problem for me,the last time i ate was yesterday afternoon and it was my remaining garri that i drank,please nairalanders am really sorry for begging but it just that i am starving to death,please someone should help me with something to eat no matter the amount i dont mind i will alway appreciate you, please am starving 2079188245 samuel otalu UBA
Re: Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death by Emptoluwani: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
raining season is coming go and farm and get something doing
Re: Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death by revolution2002: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
revolution2002:
hello my fellow nairalanders, my name is samuel i am a student,i have been the one sponsoring my self right from 100 level and now am in 200l but recently things have been difficult for me to survive is a big problem for me,the last time i ate was yesterday afternoon and it was my remaining garri that i drank,please nairalanders am really sorry for begging but it just that i am starving to death,please someone should help me with something to eat no matter the amount i dont mind i will alway appreciate you, please am starving
please nairalanders help me even if it is N500 i will appreciate.
Re: Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death by revolution2002: 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
Emptoluwani:
raining season is coming go and farm and get something doing
sir i might die before then.
Re: Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death by The5DME(m): 6:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
Quote me with your real account.
Re: Please Nairalanders Am Starving To Death by revolution2002: 7:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
The5DME:
Quote me with your real account.
sir i dont have any other account i have been using nairaland as a guest sir.

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: JAMB Announces Date For 2021 UTME/DE Registration / Cybercrime: A Threat To Environmental Sustainability / A Comparison Between Video Product Presentation Versus Traditional Product Listi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.