Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho (16403 Views)

Nigeria. Vs. Lesotho: FIFA 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 16th Nov 2023 / Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium / Nigeria Vs Lesotho : AFCON Qualifier (3 - 0) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by seniormallam(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
They chose Lagos for the venue because they will be playing empty stadium, otherwise they would have regretted the crowd
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Draslo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
It just had to be Lesotho
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by internationalman(m): 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2021
They have dump the stadium where they got 4+4 torgba

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by KunleyY19(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
Make our people no go dey boo the boys Ooo... Because that's the problem with fans in Lagos
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by robosky02(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2021
KunleyY19:
Make our people no go dey boo the boys Ooo... Because that's the problem with fans in Lagos

Lagos is the center of excellence

You do well they celebrate you, you do anyhow you see anyhow

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Jonegonu: 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2021
paulemmy19:
Imagine the national stadium in Abuja wasting
meaning
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by femi4: 5:04pm On Feb 12, 2021
Artificial pitch.... another excuse to lose
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by paschalj4(m): 5:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
EdidemLord:
I hope they give Nigeria beta odd..
make I carry am straight win...
my brother you better be careful oo grin grin remember what happen in benin against seirra leone smiley ever since that match, super eagles can't be trusted grin grin grin
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by chikwado1993: 5:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hope they win aha...just DAT all the bad tinz happening in Nigeria at the moment with bad governance,I hope their bad deeds won't affect the game
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Jalaw: 5:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
What am i seeing?
Is that a training ground?
What happened to Akwa Ibom stadium?
This is disgraceful sight to be shown to the int'l community.
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Silasloaded(m): 6:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hugomexis:
If I dey Lag by then,I go carry my babe make we go watch the match.

After the match,we go enter the stadium rest room for a sizzling quickie.
bro you sabi teach me how to toast/chyke girls me ma dey fear but onto matter i be fine boy sha!
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Emmex45(m): 6:09pm On Feb 12, 2021
when will it be dat Nigeria sport facilities will at least meet the standard of South Africa.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by donbrowser(m): 6:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Dididrumz:
Lesotho = PayPal

If you know you know.

Lol
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by HallaDaTruth: 6:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Over 2.5
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by KunleyY19(m): 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
robosky02:

Lagos is the center of excellence

You do well they celebrate you, you do anyhow you see anyhow

Yeah na so...
But in football atimes you need to cheer up the team come rain come shine.
Lagos fans that time would laugh at their own players when they are being dribbled... Ahn Ahn.
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by four44: 8:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
People still de watch Nigeria match?
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by senatepresido: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

bros u get idea about the cost of that match?
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by jezze: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
victory is ours.carry go super eagles
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by chinaka98295: 8:33pm On Feb 12, 2021
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spirit filled Nigerian gospel musician, Ologodidan, has premiered the official music video for her latest hit song titled 'Wedding Day' (Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM)

The colourful music video for ‘Wedding Day’ by multi-talented musician, Ologodidan, showcases the beauty of a typical Nigerian traditional wedding.

Ologodidan poured out her enthusiasm while displaying her dancing and singing expertise in the adrenaline-charged flick for the acclaimed music.

Ologodidan has activated a music competition for ‘Wedding Day’ where participants are to win up to N450,000 and other mouth-watering prizes, which include a music collaboration and dinner with the music veteran.

Beautiful songstress Ologodidan released the music video barely 48 hours after she announced the purchase of her two brand new exotic multi-million Naira automobiles.

Watch ‘Wedding Day’ video �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM ��
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by IgboWarlord(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Hugomexis:

Nigerian stadium restroom wey dey smell like sewage na im you wan carri ur babe go do quickie?...Have small conciense..
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is a very very stupid and useless stadium.
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by wumi2017(f): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Clear d road for super eagles
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
robosky02:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.completesports.com/teslim-balogun-stadium-to-host-super-eagles-vs-lesotho/amp/

lesotho should help me beat those useless super chickens.......

People way no fit beat sierra leone...despite leading 4 nil.......na thunder go fire all of them legs.....
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
EdidemLord:
I hope they give Nigeria beta odd..
make I carry am straight win...
And watch the match live, if they dear loss na beta beating dey go collect.
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by 9jaRealist: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2021
>
Horrible stadium, with ASTRO turf pitch... angry
>
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Shormiey(m): 2:21am On Feb 13, 2021
Jazzafizzy:
grin dem don come again. Lesitho go beat them for that stadium. grin
Don't mention me I'm talking from fact . Eagles don't play out there heart on synthetic stadium .
Wetin this one dey talk? Trssh

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Bvlgari: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Hugomexis:

LOL u when wan carry babe go watch match u no book hotel? na stadium restroom u wan f*ck abi hahaha
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Bigsunny01(m): 8:59am On Feb 13, 2021
no be dis same slum stadium wey I know
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by ofiko123(m): 5:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nice one....we are definitely going to triumph there...
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Posts: 1:38pm On Mar 10, 2021
lol @ Lesotho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulham Football Club Management Staff Arrive Akwa Ibom, To Scout Players ....... / Qatar 2022: Alcohol banned around stadiums / Manchester United Reportedly Preparing £60 Million Bid For Willian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.