Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho (16395 Views)

Nigeria. Vs. Lesotho: FIFA 2026 World Cup Qualifier (1 - 1) On 16th Nov 2023 / Nigeria Vs Lesotho AFCON Qualifier: What Went Down At Teslim Balogun Stadium / Nigeria Vs Lesotho : AFCON Qualifier (3 - 0) - Full Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by robosky02(m): 4:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho

Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos will host next month’s 2021 Africa Cup of Nations qualifying fixture between the Super Eagles and Lesotho, Completesports.com reports.

Popular sports journalist Colin Udoh confirmed the news on the social media

“EKO FOR SHOW: Nigeria v Lesotho #Afcon2021Q in March will be played at the Teslim Balogun Stadium, Lagos.
Plenty to unpack there @NGSuperEagles,”Udoh tweeted.

The Super Eagles will face the Squirrels of Benin Republic in Cotonou on March 25 before hosting Lesotho at home.

Gernot Rohr’s side defeated Lesotho 4-2 in the first leg in Maseru last year.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.completesports.com/teslim-balogun-stadium-to-host-super-eagles-vs-lesotho/amp/

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
Imagine the national stadium in Abuja wasting

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by robosky02(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
A return to Lagos after 20 years

After more than 20 years outside the Centre of Excellence, Nigeria’s leading sports brand, Super Eagles, are set to make a sensational return to Lagos next month. Yesterday, the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) disclosed that the Super Eagles will camp in Lagos ahead of their Cameroun 2022 African Cup of Nations qualifier against Benin Republic in Cotonou, adding that the team will also play their last qualifying tie against Lesotho at the Sportscity.

The Squirrels will host Super Eagles on March 22, 2021.

The last time the Super Eagles played a competitive match in Lagos was 20 years ago when they beat Zambia 1-0 in an Africa Cup of Nations qualifier on January 13, 2001, at the National Stadium.

According to the NFF, the Super Eagles will camp in Lagos to prepare for the African Cup of Nations tie before travelling to the Benin Republic a few days to the game.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Jazzafizzy(f): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin dem don come again. Lesitho go beat them for that stadium. grin
Don't mention me I'm talking from fact . Eagles don't play out there heart on synthetic stadium .

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Hugomexis(m): 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
If I dey Lag by then,I go carry my babe make we go watch the match.

After the match,we go enter the stadium rest room for a sizzling quickie.

4 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Xucxex1997: 4:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
I don commot hand for anything wey concern Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by OHAJURU1: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is wonderful and sure win for the Super Eagles.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by blamingthedevil: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
paulemmy19:
They are currently working on it. Repair works are on going with National Stadium , Lagos by our able President Buhari through PPP

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by FastLane25(m): 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
eh e good nah..
sofar make dem do everything well sha
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
The hold up that day go bloody....
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by WoundedLamb: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Magnifique

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Dididrumz(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
Lesotho = PayPal

If you know you know.

3 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Ohizfly(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
light my Kpoli
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Simplebeauty: 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by EdidemLord(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hope they give Nigeria beta odd..
make I carry am straight win...

2 Likes

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
hope this works
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by danilmo: 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
The stadium is fine though

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by DJ10rounds(m): 4:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
Go eagles go.. Abeg anybody that has rohr's number should give me so that I can supply soyabean powder for them.

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Good development
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by EdidemLord(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
paulemmy19:
cows are grazing there
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Sonnobax15(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
undecided
Wait,we even get national stadium at all self?
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by EdidemLord(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
paulemmy19:
cows are grazing there ...
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Ayobami7(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Happy New Year
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by AFvckingAlpha(m): 4:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
The fvck

Niggarr!!

Fans ain't gonna be entering cos of the pandemic.

What happened to Uyo, I thought that place has been turned into a fortress??

We should have our own Wembley.

I said what I said
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by robosky02(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jazzafizzy:
Don't mention me I'm talking from fact . Eagles don't play out there heart on synthetic stadium .

Come bia Respect yourself we are talking football before the boys rush you

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by osuofia2(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
paulemmy19:
Abuja National stadium is mostly used for religious gatherings now

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by theFilmtric: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Jazzafizzy:

aswear—they're used to sand cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by Davidzy23(m): 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
Welcome back... Super eagles

1 Like

Re: Teslim Balogun Stadium To Host Super Eagles Vs Lesotho by BigDawsNet: 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
“Dem Go Hear Am”

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulham Football Club Management Staff Arrive Akwa Ibom, To Scout Players ....... / Qatar 2022: Alcohol banned around stadiums / Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.