Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:18 AM

Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge (18362 Views)

Kwankwasiyya Chairman, Abdulrashid Panda, Stabbed By Thugs In Kano / Aminu Abdulsalam Visits His Hometown, Welcomed By Kwankwasiyya Members (Photos) / Don’t Blame Me For Kwankwasiyya Group’s Defection From APC —obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by Simplebeauty: 6:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
grin
Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by Ibrahim505(m): 6:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
He decide to destruct it possibly because he fail to eclipse it with his project. It's well engineered and intelligently designed as it remain the main monument and site attraction in Kano metropolis.

Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by olaayodele(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/kwankwasiyya-blasts-ganduje-over-planned-demolition-of-flyover

Governor Ganduje is doing good works.Critics are not happy for the good work.His administration is 100 times better than kwankwasia.
If there is going to be 3rd tenure he will still win the election
Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by Sonoyom(m): 7:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fundamentalist:
To be sincere that bridge doesn't make sense. Can you imagine having a traffic on a bridge meant to reduce congestion. A single lane on that bridge can't take 2 cars. El-rufai did same on the kawo bridge in Kaduna. Abeg ganduje do the needful. Please include bayero fly at AKTH over to , It's a useless project . A bridge is suppose to make flow of traffic easy but these 2 mentioned are quite opposite. He should just add one more flyover for us at hotoro roundabout ,he can pocket his 10% as I care less. Make him just do good work. All bridges he constructed are very durable and far better than those in red caps.
How many cars should a SINGLE lane take?

1 Like

Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by airsaylongcome: 7:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Sonoyom:

4. Based on the person you quoted.

Based on Northern engineering it should take 8
Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by sevenhundred(m): 7:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fundamentalist:
To be sincere that bridge doesn't make sense. Can you imagine having a traffic on a bridge meant to reduce congestion. A single lane on that bridge can't take 2 cars. El-rufai did same on the kawo bridge in Kaduna. Abeg ganduje do the needful. Please include bayero fly at AKTH over to , It's a useless project . A bridge is suppose to make flow of traffic easy but these 2 mentioned are quite opposite. He should just add one more flyover for us at hotoro roundabout ,he can pocket his 10% as I care less. Make him just do good work. All bridges he constructed are very durable and far better than those in red caps.
so you have not seen traffic on third mainland bridge? or Niger bridge? a fly over over that was constructed less than ten years ago.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by shevy878: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yankee101:
The one close to bsnk of the north is not convenient at all! It's to narrow and turn corner circles too fast
Yes I think I remm that one.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by Sonoyom(m): 7:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
airsaylongcome:

4. Based on the person you quoted.
Based on Northern engineering it should take 8
I understand better now.
Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by Sickmod(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Loladurojoye:
Got

If you like use hundred monikers a day to advertise your Skye tv, i will continue to expose you.

If your enabling mod likes, let him or her try to stop me again...i will continue to expose you.

Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by Tedpgrass: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Gandolla. Gandolla

After all these contracts upandan, u still no pay ya contractors....

The dolla wey sit for account no do Una.. Na to dey demolish upandan and collecting 30% upfront. The whole project moni u no even pay sef, after komplition!!

Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 9:53pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spirit filled Nigerian gospel musician, Ologodidan, has premiered the official music video for her latest hit song titled 'Wedding Day' (Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM)

The colourful music video for ‘Wedding Day’ by multi-talented musician, Ologodidan, showcases the beauty of a typical Nigerian traditional wedding.

Ologodidan poured out her enthusiasm while displaying her dancing and singing expertise in the adrenaline-charged flick for the acclaimed music.

Ologodidan has activated a music competition for ‘Wedding Day’ where participants are to win up to N450,000 and other mouth-watering prizes, which include a music collaboration and dinner with the music veteran.

Beautiful songstress Ologodidan released the music video barely 48 hours after she announced the purchase of her two brand new exotic multi-million Naira automobiles.

Watch ‘Wedding Day’ video �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM ��
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895
Re: Kwankwasiyya Criticise Ganduje Over Planned Demolition Of Kofar Nassarawa Bridge by Fundamentalist: 7:03am On Feb 13, 2021
Sonoyom:

At least 2.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Minority Leader, Abaribe, Shuns Second Year Anniversary Special Session / Enugu Man, Ben Nwoye Donates His Personal Residence To Tinubu/Shettima Campaign / Crowd Awaits APC's North West Presidential Campaign In Kaduna (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.