Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,923 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm (53019 Views)

Boko Haram Commander Marries Daughter Of Fulani Herdsman In Sambisa Forest - FFK / Gunmen Kill Suleiman Quadri, Amotekun Operative In Oyo / Meet Abdullahi Bashir – Herdsman Who Wanted To Marry Hanan Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by digital234: 11:59am On Feb 13, 2021
Afonjaa Ronu grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The conquest of fonjaa land fully activated and recruited by their very own people, Afonjja ronu
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Onuoha1234(m): 12:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
That DPO cannot be Yoruba! Even dogs do not eat their kind,

1 Like

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by pepericozi: 12:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please try to investigate. The DPO should be a fulani man or acting on instruction.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Patrioticbreed9(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
operationmoses:
Shut the Bleep up
There is nothing like one south
yeah... correct .. in the bigining they was nothing like a bulb someone made it right? if they was a one south i wont be preaching about it.. the way we spoke during the #endsars if that is the way we usualy speak in nigeria what is heardsmen,what is banditary,what is epleptic power supply and bad roads that the goverment wouldnt have fixed.. why am saying this is that the kind of authority we pulled during the endsars was beyond what ten contries could achieve.. you want oduduwa, you want biafra, you want niger delta, excellent.. but the question is what will be the state of all this nations after the north is done ruling? if it take the vioce of a hausa/fulani yoruba and igbo to redeem nigeria from the british then it will also take the igbos and yorubas to free this nation from the hausa/fulani fact! if they can be one north why cant there be onesouth? are we this stupid?
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by yommen: 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Thewrath:
They are busy looking for igbos to blame.

You Ibos are fast to turn everything ino tribal attacks. You forgot that Your people are found in every nooks and crannies of this Country. The woman who tried to stop the aboki from the dirty act could even be Ibo. Even Adex could have even been an Ibo man. The only common enemy is Hausa-Fulani. They are everywhere just as you Ibos are also everywhere. In my own opinion, watch your back!
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Bennysam: 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
IamWonderful:
Nyamiri governors are paying herdsmen and proscribed IPOB as terrorist group, remove the log of wood in your eyes
You just wake up
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Germi9: 12:18pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:
Afonjaa Ronu grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin

The conquest of fonjaa land fully activated and recruited by their very own people, fonjja ronu
iya!!! but i thought dey were fortified against bullets? so all the jejety na for mouth..
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by tinktanker: 12:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
So u now see that the presidency is the one sponsoring the herders to kill to steal and to destroy, that's is why they have full backing of the police. The police is now a branch of terrorist. I smell war looming b4 buhari exits

1 Like

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by tonididdy(m): 12:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba dpo shoots his fellow security natives for arresting an alien in on a Yoruba soil.

... And you tell me there is no problem? No hidden agenda?

1 Like

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by onward4life(m): 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tudorsk:
who's ready to do that...do we still have..... cus many are not really ready to be good to anyone anymore.
I can

Just say the truth and work on it....

For starters

All our River states deserve seaport
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Sunnyja: 12:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
onward4life:

The country will be great if we start working with honesty
The country is gone, honesty only works in a country that is alive.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by samwillyco1(m): 12:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zoo republic

Gun for Gun, both of you have Guns
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Sunnyja: 12:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
awgumayor:
Which Yoruba DPO. If you believe that the DPO is Yoruba because he bears Yoruba names then you must believe every crap.. Fulani have been living in Yoruba land for more than 200 years, adopted Yoruba language, culture and names. The relationship between Yoruba and Fulani is impossible to break now. Very soon they will start putting Fulani with Yoruba names as emirs in place of oba. This is the situation Yorubas will live with till eternity.
The situation will stop when some frog-eyed man becomes a president in an IDP camp.

1 Like

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by samwillyco1(m): 12:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
With all these things happening without PMB addressing the problem, I am beginning to believe those who said that PMB is no more
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by onward4life(m): 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
walkingshadow911:

It too late to cry when the head is off.
let no pastor or imam fool you.

leave the shore of this country, then u will know the level of wreckages
Honesty begins with the truth

Na tribalism be d main witch here...

Take for example

A particular Yoruba man in london with no known occupation apart from Adeyinka's son has died in his sleep restlessly

Since fulani/Sw beef started...

He hold is phone dey read the story but partial stroke will not let him talk for now...

If he saw igbo names all the libido in his lips will pump like early morning piss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by onward4life(m): 12:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Sunnyja:
The country is gone, honesty only works in a country that is alive.

Yu correct my guy...

But as cheap as honesty it happens to be all yu and I needs now to live in peace..
Am sorry but when I did a proper check
That's the only thing missing in Nigeria
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by BlueAir: 12:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
sad I doubt if u ever graduated from a school
Igbochief001:
Fulanis can actually sink the Koran in the atlantic ocean by conquering just Yorubas ...

They know it's imposible going through benue to igbo land to south south so they took the easiest route

Everything have been planned for years before now including influencing this one to become king

Thank goodness ibadan kingdom was not broken ...if not hmm
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by onward4life(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Farki:

Wake Up! The country has been compromised!

When people start working and organising they are killed and arrested, Nigeria is a joke!

My bro who they sleep for 9ja before?...

Southern Nigeria nah the most educated true ppo in Africa..

I can come out behind this forum and say it to Nigerians hear..

That is one honest truth...
With all the secret society professors wey full south see the wey national appointment is so one sided..

Yet evry kept quiet and leave am for God hand...

Another truth cultism kills more in the south than Sarz..

We know but we tribally they observe african proverb of "no talk wen Yu dey chop"

Honesty is all it will cost yu and I

No spilling of blood.. please understand me bro

1 Like

Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Farki: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
onward4life:

My bro who they sleep for 9ja before?...

Southern Nigeria nah the most educated true ppo in Africa..

I can come out behind this forum and say it to Nigerians hear..

That is one honest truth...
With all the secret society professors wey full south see the wey national appointment is so one sided..

Yet evry kept quiet and leave am for God hand...

Another truth cultism kills more in the south than Sarz..

We know but we tribally they observe african proverb of "no talk wen Yu dey chop"

Honesty is all it will cost yu and I

No spilling of blood.. please understand me bro

Cults get arrested SARS get promoted, one is a collection of rival gangs and one is an instrument of the government.

If the people who are supposed to protect us are indistinguishable from criminals why should anyone even obey the law?
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Emytexboy(m): 1:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=walkingshadow911 post=99023005]

too late! it happening already.
lets continue to mind our bussiness until it get to our doorstep. cheesy[/qouote]
There is a way God pays the saboteurs for their wicked acts
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by onward4life(m): 1:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Farki:

Cults get arrested SARS get promoted, one is a collection of rival gangs and one is an instrument of the government.

If the people who are supposed to protect us are indistinguishable from criminals why should anyone even obey the law?

Now I know Yu want a greater Nigeria too..
The Nigeria that we would see our kids putting more effort and getting more positive results

See, to further curtail cultism let's review the possible circumstances that wud prompt a typical person to enlist as a street army.
1. No justice after Intimidation
And perpetuators gets to walks free!!
Next action would be:
It takes a sec to conclude all dye na dye.
Get it?
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Danzakidakura(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Igbochief001:
Fulanis can actually sink the Koran in the atlantic ocean by conquering just Yorubas ...

They know it's imposible going through benue to igbo land to south south so they took the easiest route

Everything have been planned for years before now including influencing this one to become king

Thank goodness ibadan kingdom was not broken ...if not hmm
I swear that if Fulani try this rubbish with ibos tatal war will broke out in Nigeria. Then Hausa will know that we from southern kaduna have them in mind for years
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by AFONJACOW(m): 2:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Afonjas don't know what they got themselves in
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by YorubaPrince: 2:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
Elvictor:
Yoruba ronu grin

Afonja fear fear

Okoro Mad dog! Yet, your COWARDICE na #1.

You wonder why Ojukwu and NK ran away and let their pple be killed while shouting from afar?

Cowards! grin
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by prophetfire: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
...............AND THE DPO IS A YORUBA MAN. WHAT IS WRONG IN YORUBA LAND?
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by BoboNogoDie: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

The conquest of fonjaa land fully activated and recruited by their very own people, fonjja ronu
OSU ronu o
OSU ronu o

Rotimi amaechi, rochas and almost all s.e governors are now apc members

OSU ronu ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by Cjrane2: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
ThatEnuguboi:

The ONLY way to honor the Amotekun guy is to find and shoot that DPO asap!

Unless that is done, more innocent Amotekun operatives will be shot by the police for fun. That DPO must be found and shot no matter where he hides.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by LifeSolutionsTV: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
EbukaHades10:
The source said, "As one of the leaders of the Amotekun was discussing with the police station guard, the DPO rushed out from his office, snatched an AK 47 rifle from one of his officers, and sprayed the Amotekun operatives with bullets.
"One of the men of Amotekun, Job Adewale, was hit at close range in the right leg and the bullet also broke his right ribs. The DPO reloaded the rifle and released more gunshots at other personnel while they were trying to carry the wounded Adewale."

Cast

Job Adewale: Amotekun

Jet Lee: D.P.O
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by bizzibodi(m): 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mean while in d northern city of Kano..Hisba d state police has power to arrest d Nigerian police officers for felony,Haram.
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by kingsvictor2: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
IamWonderful:
Nyamiri governors are paying herdsmen and proscribed IPOB as terrorist group, remove the log of wood in your eyes
hahahahahahaha, cry us a river. Taking over of Yoruba land fully activated. As it happened t Kwara state, it shall happen to other Yoruba land. wetin concern me? na family affair between Muslim brothers. hahahahahahahahhahahahaa. An emir will soon rule over u, hahahhahahahaha. yorubaland is gone forever, Fulani has taken over
Re: DPO Shoots Amotekun Operative For Arresting Fulani Herdsman Who Destroyed Farm by NaMe4: 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
adadike:
Honestly, whatsoever action the good people of yorubaland decides to take today , I am in full support. Imagine a Yoruba DPO shooting people that were meant to protect his land and people from killer herdsmen. Something is definitely wrong somewhere

It's a very serious matter and some persons here are making unintelligent comments, trying to be funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kids, Market Women Rock All Eyes On The Judiciary Polo / Kaduna: PMB Under Scrutiny Over $1m Gift To Afghanistan, Using 10 Maybachs / Soldier Shares Photos Of What They Pass Through In Maiduguri .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.