Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,259 members, 7,953,994 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! (246 Views)

Newly Created Monikers To Troll Only, Mods Take Note / IPOB Terrorists Are Currently Using Yoruba Monikers To Mock Attahiru, Others * / These Monikers Promoting Tribalism,ethnic Bigotry Should Stop Or Risk Been Ban (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 6:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Note:you can skip the long epistle and go down for the types of monikers to avoid......
. It pains my heart anytime i see fake tribal wana be's tarnishing other peoples images here on nairaland, for you it might be fun or maybe just a pay back game.. But let me tell you something they are more guest veiwing threads on nairaland than registerd members and majority of most guests do not understand the politics going on here although many guests visiting nairaland are even understand nairaland system pass us sef grin jokes aside what of the naive ones ? Stop sprading hate please let sprade love..
Names to avoid.
.any name with a state before it eg.
.enugu1stson.
.enugupikin.
.osun1stson.
.kaduna1stson.
. Names with tribal names. Eg.
Uchedick.
.tobiass.
.mohamednyash etc..

2 Likes

Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by 3LACK: 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
FVCK!! so some niggas actually take this online shit this seriously... smh

6 Likes

Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by GallantDuke(m): 8:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Where is your brain?

1 Like

Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by RRodwave(m): 8:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ok, me avoiding them

Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
GallantDuke:
Where is your brain?
am not your mate oga.. Am not here to joke read my message f*ck off....
Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by GallantDuke(m): 8:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Patrioticbreed9:
am not your mate oga.. Am not here to joke read my message f*ck off....
Mr Methuselah, I just asked you a simple question
Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by Patrioticbreed9(m): 8:20pm On Feb 12, 2021
GallantDuke:

Mr Methuselah, I just asked you a simple question
ask that same question to your dad..
Re: Types Of Monikers To Watch Out For!! by EmekaA125(m): 8:23pm On Feb 12, 2021
Meaningless thread

(1) (Reply)

EFCC Begins Interrogation Of Adamu Adamu’s Associates, Maman Daura Advises Buhar / APC Registration In Kwara Is A Sham, Lai Mohammed Cries Out / No Food No Water Nigerian Soldiers Lament (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.