Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger (9874 Views)

2023: Worries In Sanwo-olu’s Camp As Tinubu’s Cabals, APC Consider Replacement / Agboola Ajayi's Defection To ZLP Tears PDP Apart / Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by happney65: 9:09am On Feb 13, 2021
yesloaded:

Show us the evidence of those employed working

I have a church member who's master degree holder with same employment but yet to start working

I don't engage myself in propaganda but fact

The only problem with you party faithful was that you always failed to tell those in position of authorities their flaws

I won't engage you further because you don't check fact

Check all my previous posts to see my support for Seyi pre & post election but I don't support mediocrity

Go to the said Amuloko that you just mentioned & see there's no construction work there, I visited the area as at yesterday

BTW, I'm very close to people in governance in Oyo state than you think & knows what's happening in this state

Go & make your findings who handle the contract of said adamasingba stadium, the company supplying all materials needed then you will learn more

Check here & learn more

https://www.nairaland.com/6413092/oyo-risks-losing-76-billion

To whom much is given, much is expected

Many roads across the state is begging for government attention, go round nooks & cranny of this state to understand better.

You people sha..Why are you afraid of coming in public and let us know you are opposition?Are you so afraid of the popularity of a Man who has spent just 2years in government and all you can do is to do campaign of calumy and propaganda against him. come out in public and stop being a coward. I keep on giving you facts but all you are doing is to beat around the Bush..

Everybody can see you all for all you are..A total and complete liar. You asked how many people have you employed..I told you,only for you to say one of your church member has not started work blablabla.. Over 4,400 people have been given employment letters with about 600 still pending due to incorrect date of birth and some certificates which they told the people to come and rectify but here you are ranting.

You claimed nothing he has done for science and technology,I gave you facts again yet you went to hide your face in shame..You said nothing is being done at amuloko that is when I knew you are just a baseless liar..A road that was started last year to finish 2022 you said nothing is being done at amuloko which is where the road will end.mGo to Old Ife road to Ajia and come back and say nothing is being done..

Show me evidence of inflated adamasingba yet you are beating and crying..You will cry and puff from now till tommorow.. You said many road are begging for attention,someone is doing a 180KM road in the state in less than 2years and to still do some more yet you want to crucify him,yet the previous administration did just 40KM road in 8years.. I don't know if he will do all the roads in a single year..Eyin alanitiju..

I am not even PDP,Not a politician..But you people are afraid that how can a Govornor be this popular.. all your campaign of calumy you are doing against seyi cannot work all because the people that vote are not on social media. Go to the street and see the love the people have for him.. A million and one of you guys can't defeat him.

Eyin oniyeye

1 Like

Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by yesloaded: 9:27am On Feb 13, 2021
happney65:

You people sha..Why are you afraid of coming in public and let us know you are opposition?Are you so afraid of the popularity of a Man who has spent just 2years in government and all you can do is to do campaign of calumy and propaganda against him. come out in public and stop being a coward. I keep on giving you facts but all you are doing is to beat around the Bush..

Everybody can see you all for all you are..A total and complete liar. You asked how many people have you employed..I told you,only for you to say one of your church member has not started work blablabla.. Over 4,400 people have been given employment letters with about 600 still pending due to incorrect date of birth and some certificates which they told the people to come and rectify but here you are ranting.

You claimed nothing he has done for science and technology,I gave you facts again yet you went to hide your face in shame..You said nothing is being done at amuloko that is when I knew you are just a baseless liar..A road that was started last year to finish 2022 you said nothing is being done at amuloko which is where the road will end.mGo to Old Ife road to Ajia and come back and say nothing is being done..

Show me evidence of inflated adamasingba yet you are beating and crying..You will cry and puff from now till tommorow.. You said many road are begging for attention,someone is doing a 180KM road in the state in less than 2years and to still do some more yet you want to crucify him,yet the previous administration did just 40KM road in 8years.. I don't know if he will do all the roads in a single year..Eyin alanitiju..

I am not even PDP,Not a politician..But you people are afraid that how can a Govornor be this popular.. all your campaign of calumy you are doing against seyi cannot work all because the people that vote are not on social media. Go to the street and see the love the people have for him.. A million and one of you guys can't defeat him.

Eyin oniyeye

We can help you ship your goods from China, USA, to Nigeria

We also offer payment on China websites like Alibaba, AliExpress, 1688, & taobao

We can as well help you transfer China currency (rmb) to China banks, alipay, & wechat

Whatsapp 08137750741

Thank you
Re: 2023: Ladoja’s ZLP, APC Consider Merger by anurd1991: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Na so.

WiLdFLame:
This is why we tell people that Nobody has yet being able to beat the record of AJIMOBI. Oyo has such a volatile policosphere hence its hard for a governor to go for two terms.

I’m sure Gov Seyi Makinde also knew he’s not in for second terms hence his brazen display of “you chop my eyes I chop your eyes” some has his ears , groups like Taye Currency, Auxiliary and co has Seyi’s ears.

But I don’t see Seyi winning the his good governance race let alone second time in office with just half of the structure that brought him in. To make matter worse the half has now join the arch enemy APC.

Since he’s started, let him finish. Let him Rule with iron fist. Na once man Dey die. Also 2023 game has changed everything. All southWest must be APC.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike: Secondus Sabotaging PDP's Efforts, Wants APC To Continue Ruling Nigeria / Akwa Ibom: Gov Umo Eno appoints 372 Personal Assistants / Jonathan’s 100 Days In Office A Waste –Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.