Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa (1362 Views)

Lagos Judicial Panel Recommends Dismissal Of Soldiers, Police Deployed To Lekki / Police Deployed To Guard Hausa Settlement In Imo / New Commissioners Of Police Deployed Across Nigeria (Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by blamingthedevil: 7:39pm On Feb 12, 2021
CSP Yinka Egbeyemi is presently leading a team of police officers on a show of force to Lekki Toll Gate (Admiralty Plaza) Obalende, Ikoyi, Jakande Roundabout, and other areas in Eti Osa as part of efforts to deter crime as well as boost the morale of his officers in the areas- Lagos Police Command

https://mobile.twitter.com/rrslagos767/status/1360288989941489664

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by orikoku: 7:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
These guys are here to kill again! Please stay save brothers and sisters.

2 Likes

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by brighter: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hope with tear gas & rubber bullet. We can't afford further waste of innocent blood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by PrinceDz: 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
The interesting part is that some of these youths are Tired of life already as a result of their living condition.

Take example the rate of suicide among youths

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by JAMO4REAL1(m): 7:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
I see another protest coming

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by Yungmil: 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Can't we the nairalanders give fela the rock n roll hall of fame Award?

If all nairalanders go to the website and vote for fela he should win. This man has impacted a lot in Nigeria

Nairaland has crowd and we can make a lot of impact from this forum if we come 2geda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by Thewrath(m): 7:43pm On Feb 12, 2021
I urge the igbos living in Lagos to stay away from this protest,these people you are genuinely protesting with have a proven history of backbiting..they blamed the last protest on igbos and will do it again if giving the opportunity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by inoki247: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
lol police don get enuff teargas now..

Them don get where them go test there new tools....

3 Likes

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by muykem: 7:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
That's better than to allow another controversy. If anyone comes out now, it will be confrontation and not protesting.

3 Likes

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by Yungmil: 7:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
Yeye they smell

Bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen are killing people everywhere yet this is what the government are going against. shake ma head

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by Ofemmanu1: 7:46pm On Feb 12, 2021
buhari go suffer
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by uptimum123(m): 7:47pm On Feb 12, 2021
Anybody wey dem born him papa well make e com protest.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by mamaafrik(m): 8:02pm On Feb 12, 2021
I hope we have snipers Stationed on the house,anyone of the protesters shot,you hit them in return,self defense ni
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by capitalzero: 8:06pm On Feb 12, 2021
PrinceDz:
The interesting part is that some of these youths are Tired of life already as a result of their living condition.

That is exactly what I told someone.
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by capitalzero: 8:10pm On Feb 12, 2021
Police has already occupied the tollgate on behalf of protesters. Most lagosians would avoid that area tomorrow courtesy of police occupation.. deployment of security agents is evidence there is no peace.
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by Fash20: 8:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thewrath:
I urge the igbos living in Lagos to stay away from this protest,these people you are genuinely protesting with have a proven history of backbiting..they blamed the last protest on igbos and will do it again if giving the opportunity.

Anyone that blamed the last protest on igbo is just trying to use divide and conquer tactics.

The last protest was an opportunity to take Nigeria back but Nigerians are not ready majority are evil.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by EmekaA125(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
mamaafrik:
I hope we have snipers Stationed on the house,anyone of the protesters shot,you hit them in return,self defense ni
grin grin grin
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by castrogee(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thewrath:

Rubbish! I urge the Igbos to troupe out and participate in the protest!

On a lighter note, we Ndigbo should not be afraid to participate in this protest, believe me the time has come when violence and full match retaliation are the things that can guarantee our security in Nigeria. This is because, weather we participate in the protest or not, the low budget afonjaz will find a way to blame it on us. So the earlier we accept whatever condition Nigeria places on us and return same for them, the better for us!

I'm an old testament guy and I firmly believe that the key to happiness and security is to treat the enemy the way he treats you.

Look at the ESN and the wonders they have been doing, does anyone think that if Igbos folded like the yorubas that Fulani herdsmen will not be having fun with our lands? But with the fire reciprocal from the ESN, everywhere in Igbo land is cool and even the governors are just starting to respect themselves.

Forget it, there's no political solution to Nigerians problems. What can salvage Nigeria is a VIOLENT REVOLUTION, QED!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by Racoon(m): 8:41pm On Feb 12, 2021
Deploy these policemen to go tackle BH terrorists, fulani herdsmen and bandits terrorizing the communities across this nation.Peacful protest is a right.
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by Themainboy22: 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
From henceforth, any protest that's not for the benefit of Biafrans and Biafra land, count me out. I therefore urge our Igbo brothers in Lagos to do the same by boycotting any form of protest tomorrow. Let yorubas carry on with their protest, because if you die fighting for nigeria or injustice in nigeria, you died for nothing!.
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by jamiudinho(m): 8:44pm On Feb 12, 2021
PrinceDz:

I believe u are part of those youth who are tired of life
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by VaselineCrew: 8:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:
Anybody wey dem born him papa well make e com protest.

you want to see more Nigerians killed simply for protest abi?

not even thugs and looters ooo, just simply protesters.

naija I hail.

This nation almost fittingly deserves the bad tags that have come to be attached to it, i.e, poverty capital, corruption capital...

You, an African, a Nigerian citizen, can comfortably come on the internet and urge the police force to brutally murder your fellow citizens, not if they steal, not if they burn stuff, noooooo, you want them murdered just for showing up for a protest.

The audacity of our oppressors, are you God?

Even if the good people of Nigeria do not overcome their oppressors in this life, they will overcome them in the life to come, for God will wipe away all our tears, and his wrath - who can stand.

Shey you believe you are the owner of your own life and that you can make yourself live forever! Such is what tyrants believe; they are gods onto themselves. News flash! You too will die one day, there is nothing in this damned world you can do to stop that. Then we will see if it is emptiness that's next, of it you will be presented before your creator.
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by uptimum123(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
VaselineCrew:

naija I hail.

This nation almost fittingly deserves the bad tags that have come to be attached to it, i.e, poverty capital, corruption capital...

You, an African, a Nigerian citizen, can comfortably come on the internet and urge the police force to brutally murder your fellow citizens, not if they steal, not if they burn stuff, noooooo, you want them murdered just for showing up for a protest.

Even if the good people of Nigeria do not overcome their oppressors in this life, they will overcome them in the life to come, for God will wipe away all our tears, and his wrath - who can stand.

Shey you believe you are the owner of your own life and that you can make yourself live forever! Such is what tyrants believe; they are gods onto themselves. News flash! You too will die one day, there is nothing in this damned world you can do to stop that. Then we will see if it is emptiness that's next, of it you will be presented before your creator.

So you actually sat down to type this rubbish

Spits on your forehead

1 Like

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by VaselineCrew: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
uptimum123:

So you actually sat down to type this rubbish

Spits on your forehead

Thank you!
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by helinues: 9:07pm On Feb 12, 2021
Better

If Dem born you well, go and protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by helinues: 9:13pm On Feb 12, 2021
Racoon:
Deploy these policemen to go tackle BH terrorists, fulani herdsmen and bandits terrorizing the communities across this nation.Peacful protest is a right.

Stop hiding behind your keyboard... Go to Lekki toll gate tomorrow and protest ..

Sebi Lagos na no man's land...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by AfonjaConehead: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ground work of the frog eyed bloody jagbajantis....

The only thing the agbaya got in his filthy mind is money from agberoes,money from lekki toll gate,money from Lagos treasury.....
Tiff
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by AfonjaConehead: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
helinues:

Lagos na no man's land...

Ahhhh!! Mogbe!!!

Lzaa Imhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by helinues: 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
VaselineCrew:

naija I hail.

Gibberish ...

Don't hide behind your keyboard, sebi Lagos is no man's land.. Make sure you go out tomorrow and protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by VaselineCrew: 9:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
helinues:

Gibberish ...

Don't hide behind your keyboard, sebi Lagos is no man's land.. Make sure you go out tomorrow and protest

Look at this raging demon, looking for who to devour.
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by jlinkd78(m): 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
Noted
Re: Police Deployed To Lekki Toll Gate And Other Areas In Eti-osa by iokpebholo: 9:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
Very good.Cant imagine Yahoo boys, hoodlums and criminals holding d country to ransom all in d name of protest.Am not an APC zombie oh but if u really want change get ur pvc, mobilize ur community and vote out which ever govt u feel is not working

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Unknown Gunmen Are From The SW / Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO / IPOB More Concerned With Money Than Nnamdi Kanu's Freedom — Kanu's Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.