Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,051 members, 7,953,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO (1389 Views)

Division And Disloyalty In Yoruba nation / Governor Obiano Visit The Police B Division And INEC Office Attack By Gunmen / Police "B Division" Awka Under Attack? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by AfriNotesNEWS: 5:48am On May 24, 2021
BREAKING: Police B Division and INEC Office In Anambra reportedly on Fire:

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4oc4zFn168[/url]

Goto https://afrinotes.com/breaking-police-b-division-and-inec-office-in-anambra-reportedly-on-fire/ for more and watch the short video. STAY SAFE

Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Madmohamed1: 6:00am On May 24, 2021
AfriNotesNEWS:
BREAKING: Police B Division and INEC Office In Anambra reportedly on Fire:

[
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4oc4zFn168[/url]

Goto https://afrinotes.com/breaking-police-b-division-and-inec-office-in-anambra-reportedly-on-fire/ for more and watch the short video. STAY SAFE
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by triple996(m): 6:08am On May 24, 2021
Pls clap 4 ipob.
With all this I don't see an Igbo president 2023 maybe a Niger Deltan. BTW when de are don with civil defense na civil servants b next. grin
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by owobokiri(m): 6:21am On May 24, 2021
triple996:
Pls clap 4 ipob.
With all this I don't see an Igbo president 2023 maybe a Niger Deltan. BTW when de are don with civil defense na civil servants b next. grin

Goan sit down in the gutter.. Thought you used to call them chest beaters?
As if your janja-weed party ever had any intention of producing an igbo president in it's lifetime.
You can make a fuulani man a president countless times in spite of their well documented murderous gangs, but few gun men from igboland is enough to banish the igbo out of political offices ba? Confused lot..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by wisdomguy4u(m): 6:31am On May 24, 2021
But the north with all the boko haram attacks, bandit kidnappings and killing, fulani herdmen wanton killings still feels entitled to the presidential seat. Double standard morons

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Pmpm: 6:43am On May 24, 2021
sad
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Koryc: 6:47am On May 24, 2021
Its one week one police station burnt down in the east.
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Akwamkpuruamu: 6:54am On May 24, 2021
triple996:
Pls clap 4 ipob.

How have the North fared with all the years of the presidency

3 Likes

Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by ba7man(m): 6:59am On May 24, 2021
Let them cripple their cities socio-economic activities while celebrating gunmen. It's their choice.
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by helinues: 7:29am On May 24, 2021
Good
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Bastardallah: 7:33am On May 24, 2021
If you don't want herdsmen to attack your community. Firstly destroy their shield (army police and navy) and they will never come to your land.

The Moon shall hide esn and UGM
The light shall give them sight.
The silent shall knowledge them.

Heaven is their strength

2 Likes

Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Fahdiga1: 7:37am On May 24, 2021
DSS trademark

1 Like

Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Fahdiga1: 7:38am On May 24, 2021
helinues:
Good
What is good here? Always on the side of evil
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by helinues: 7:39am On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
What is good here? Always on the side of evil

The fire.. Now weekly things...

So good
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Fahdiga1: 7:40am On May 24, 2021
triple996:
Pls clap 4 ipob.
But the terrorist Fulani has been killing since but still producing presidents
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Fahdiga1: 7:41am On May 24, 2021
helinues:

The fire.. Now weekly things...

So good
So you wants the east to be destroyed by the DSS and that will make you happy
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by helinues: 7:45am On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
So you wants the east to be destroyed by the DSS and that will make you happy

No,not me.

UGM and their supporters
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Fahdiga1: 7:47am On May 24, 2021
helinues:

No,not me.

UGM and their supporters
Every attack on the east is now linked to UGM.
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by helinues: 7:49am On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Every attack on the east is now linked to UGM.

The UGM self are even becoming Lazy..
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Fahdiga1: 7:52am On May 24, 2021
helinues:

The UGM self are even becoming Lazy..
Are you one of the UGM?
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by helinues: 7:58am On May 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Are you one of the UGM?

Do I look like two?
Re: Police B Division And INEC Office In Anambra Reportedly On Fire. VIDEO by Kingspin(m): 2:44pm On May 24, 2021
I am yet to figure out the reason these men are burning INEC Offices.

I suspect some persons don't want the EAST AND SOUTH to participate in crucial 2023 elections.

(1) (Reply)

DOLLAR VS Naira...the Real Issue / Residents Rejoicing And Chanting Sai Baba As President Buhari Arrives In Borno / BBC Igbo Invited Ijelespeaks To Speak On How ESN Stopped Waec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.