Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) (14722 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by WhatCanIsay(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
Ok
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by JosephXavier: 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2021
E
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Ayoola171(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Okay.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by AGESPROPERTIES(m): 8:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Spirit filled Nigerian gospel musician, Ologodidan, has premiered the official music video for her latest hit song titled 'Wedding Day' (Watch here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM)

The colourful music video for ‘Wedding Day’ by multi-talented musician, Ologodidan, showcases the beauty of a typical Nigerian traditional wedding.

Ologodidan poured out her enthusiasm while displaying her dancing and singing expertise in the adrenaline-charged flick for the acclaimed music.

Ologodidan has activated a music competition for ‘Wedding Day’ where participants are to win up to N450,000 and other mouth-watering prizes, which include a music collaboration and dinner with the music veteran.

Beautiful songstress Ologodidan released the music video barely 48 hours after she announced the purchase of her two brand new exotic multi-million Naira automobiles.

Watch ‘Wedding Day’ video �
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcK7_0jigZM ��
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1936346603179390&id=100004122068895
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Jabioro: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
Unfortunately I don't have financial muscle to contest for the next president in Nigeria...but I am still going to raise flag...All nairalander should support me...I will soon create go fund me...make we begin from there..
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
I understand how he feels...

My people have been begging me to contest but I no gree.

There is too much debt on Nigeria.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by CoalcityBoi: 8:24pm On Feb 12, 2021
we'll support any Igbo man who emerge as the flag bearer of any of the two major party, even if he's devil,

HE CAN'T BE MORE DEVILIER THAN BUHARI
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
they way we sing praise and bow to persons with who have entanglement with alleged pilfering of state treasury is amazing, but will be quick to condemn yahoo boys and those who steal to quench hunger
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by ThatFairGuy1: 8:25pm On Feb 12, 2021
President of the zoo?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Thewrath(m): 8:26pm On Feb 12, 2021
Organs:

United in what kwanu? You are not even talking of the shamelessness of youth supporting and talking about someone that stole our common wealth. Its a shame. This man has a case in court with clear proof of stealing public funds.
Is there any political office holder(dead or alive) in Nigeria that does not have a court case?
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by yommen: 8:27pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thewrath:
These are youths from anambra supporting an Abia state indigene,but some people will be bleating all over spreading propaganda on how the igbos are not one,how they don’t support themselves,accusing others of exactly what they themselves are guilty of.

You were the first to comment and the only picture you painted is that of tribalism. I think you need to start being objective and more forward-looking.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Funkeshuga(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thewrath:
These are youths from anambra supporting an Abia state indigene,but some people will be bleating all over spreading propaganda on how the igbos are not one,how they don’t support themselves,accusing others of exactly what they themselves are guilty of.

you think without cash these youths will come and stand under the sun for one thief

I will vote MNK than vote this thief
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
/
Anyone who doesn't understand Nigerian politics would think Orji Uzo Kalu paid the youths. Far from the truth. There are jobless political sycophants who thrive on organizing such solidarity crowd with the hope of currying favour from Orji Uzor Kalu. It is a way to buy into his kitchen cabinet. He will claim to be the Youth leader, get millions after and pay the youths N3k per person. Big profit.

/

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by DCmonster: 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Paid jobless touts cheering a criminal. grin
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Olawalelead(m): 8:28pm On Feb 12, 2021
Those guys were actually hired for the job.

There's no yeye youth in his/her right state of mind that will endorse this rubbish...
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Nauttyprof(m): 8:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
If Nigeria remains till 2023

Tinubu
Atiku
Kalu

None of this people will be President as God liveth.

I am Yoruba and I would support Amaechi over Kalu, Fayemi or Sowore over Tinubu and Zulum over Atiku if any of them show interest in Presidency come 2023.

Please, represent the Yoruba tribe well. None of the others too deserves it. We need someone with a fresh idea that will change this country positively.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by NaijaHelper1(m): 8:30pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thunder fire all of you!
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Sickmod(m): 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Youth indeed... Awon werey

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Pio44: 8:31pm On Feb 12, 2021
Big fat lie, biggest lie 2021
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by greensandy: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
obi4eze:
grin

Dreamland.

Anyone can just organize a group of people and give them banners to support him even when he knows that his ambition is just wishful thinking.

Has he returned the money he stole from Abia state?

I think orji is 40 years old? #endsars

Yoruba come and see for yourself o. These people will badmouth all your politicians and turn around to uplift theirs. Your eyes will soon clear sooner or later.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Omoslim26: 8:32pm On Feb 12, 2021
Organs:

United in what kwanu? You are not even talking of the shamelessness of youth supporting and talking about someone that stole our common wealth. Its a shame. This man has a case in court with clear proof of stealing public funds.

Me I am not in support of Kanu I can never give him my vote

but on a serious note which of them can we vouch for all of them no be thief them be??
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 8:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
obi4eze:
grin

Dreamland.

Anyone can just organize a group of people and give them banners to support him even when he knows that his ambition is just wishful thinking.

Has he returned the money he stole from Abia state?
The money Ganduje was stuffing in his pocket which money was that?
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by funmi37: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
How can sane youths ask a thief to contest, am sure they are paid to do it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FgVJHcjMtR0
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Chinif: 8:36pm On Feb 12, 2021
they are paid tout,crooks.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:38pm On Feb 12, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382363/2023-contest-president-anambra-youths-beg-sen-kalu-photos/

and who go vote for that criminal? A person that cannot even govern his state....bunch of useless youth........
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Dpaulie(m): 8:40pm On Feb 12, 2021
They don use your heads.. useless youths all over the country
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:42pm On Feb 12, 2021
Myopic sycophants and jobless idiots asking a thief to rule them..... Stupid elements
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Ferdinandu(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
This is an insult to Anambra youths. A typical Anambra youth is always busy looking for where the next millions is coming from. He doesn't have time for 1k per day political thuggery money. It may be all these Ebonyi boys selling pure water in onitsha. Stupid Thief of a Senator
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
phlame:

Obasanjo is also Nyamiri abi Ode!!!

Obasanjo can never support this thing
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Old news, its obvious these boys were paid for this. Alot of nigerian youths are hungry and jobless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu To Flag Offconstruction Of Opebi-Odo Iya Alaro Maryland-Ojota Bridge / Central Bank Of Nigeria, Makurdi Branch, Benue State On Fire / FG To Hand Over Offa Robbery Case To Kwara State Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.