Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) (14729 Views)

2023: Anambra Youth Coalition Asks Obi To Step Down / 2023: Anambra NLC Backs Obi, Begins Mobilisation / Court sentences Orji Kalu to 12 years in Jail, FG to take over SLOK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Pk01(m): 8:49pm On Feb 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:
If Nigeria remains till 2023

Tinubu
Atiku
Kalu

None of this people will be President as God liveth.

I am Yoruba and I would support Amaechi over Kalu, Fayemi or Sowore over Tinubu and #KWANKWASO over Atiku if any of them show interest in Presidency come 2023.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by zoedew: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Misguided youths with choked destinies. Later they will be heard screaming #icantbreathe I still insist Trump is the best thing to have happened to America when he said :”America for Americans!
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Oracleforce: 8:51pm On Feb 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tinubu
Atiku
Kalu

I am Yoruba and I would support Amaechi over Kalu, Fayemi or Sowore over Tinubu and Zulum over Atiku if any of them show interest in Presidency come 2023.

Another generation of fools..
What has Amaechi had to offer? What is his antecedent in Rivers State?....
I will rather vote for a person with a clean record than wasting my vote on Amaechi....
Charity begins home...how has he done well at home?/

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
It would end in premium tears
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by ORIAYO70(m): 8:52pm On Feb 12, 2021
BleedingPen:

https://igberetvnews.com/1382363/2023-contest-president-anambra-youths-beg-sen-kalu-photos/

Igbo will not hesitate to proscribed Tinubu for corruption, someone that has left government when most of them were juvenile.... Now drumming for the exconvict Kalu.....

Anyway I will vote Kalu *10times than any Fulani man..

Any southerners voting Hausa Fulani, needs mental evaluation

If northers r not power drunk, they should allow Igbo from Pdp, and Yoruba from Apc let them flex together... Anyone that wins is a goal

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
They want to turn Anambra to Abia?
Abi some people no desire good thing?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
CoalcityBoi:
we'll support any Igbo man who emerge as the flag bearer of any of the two major party, even if he's devil,

HE CAN'T BE MORE DEVILIER THAN BUHARI

and una think say those two major political go give una ticket.....Apc obviously wont give una ticket.....Pdp no dey look una side again....despite una romance......why cant y'all contest under Apga......as a matter of fact, the igbo's are political handicapped...as long as nigeria politics is concern......,the igbo cannot be the president of this country without the help of the yoruba or hausa.......they see the yoruba's as enemy.....they dont like hausa.....and how dem go come win?
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:55pm On Feb 12, 2021
obi4eze:
grin

Dreamland.

Anyone can just organize a group of people and give them banners to support him even when he knows that his ambition is just wishful thinking.

Has he returned the money he stole from Abia state?
Will you shut up. Have you asked about the one Tinubu conveyed into his burdillion Ikoyi residence with fully loaded bullion van? Shameless hypocrite. Shielding Tinubu but want OUK jailed. Evil minded fellow
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Oracleforce:

It is only Nyamiri people that can be begging an ex-convict to contest for the number 1 position in the country...

Tueh! I spit on their flatted heads
Yes it's none of ur business who we rally support for. Anything short of Igbo Presidency 2023 won't augur well for Nigeria. A stitch in time saves nine.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2021
Baawahala:
They want to turn Anambra to Abia? Abi some people no desire good thing?
How is Abia? Have you been to the State lately
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Collins4u1(m): 9:05pm On Feb 12, 2021
Which Anambra youth... Amadioha amagbuola thief whip a nu
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:08pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thousands?!!... Not even up to a hundred greedy and idle morons!

Is Orji Kalu that frugal?!! tongue

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2021
Fake Anambra yoots. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thewrath:
These are youths from anambra supporting an Abia state indigene,but some people will be bleating all over spreading propaganda on how the igbos are not one,how they don’t support themselves,accusing others of exactly what they themselves are guilty of.

Drink water and calm down... Those idle clowns were remunerated for that nonsense.

I can bet you half of them don't even know the Abia Ex-convict. grin
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2021
EmekaA125:

How is Abia?
Have you been to the State lately
Maybe smth is going on now,but Abia has never had it any better...
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by IgboWarlord(m): 9:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
Numbering in there thousands.. grin grin grin...More like in their tens...
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
To gather youths no hard nah. Just small money and guys go show you fake support and 2hrs later they will show support to another person
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by deavicky(m): 9:29pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thewrath:
These are youths from anambra supporting an Abia state indigene,but some people will be bleating all over spreading propaganda on how the igbos are not one,how they don’t support themselves,accusing others of exactly what they themselves are guilty of.
I'm try to count the number behind the banner.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by DrChukki: 9:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Instead of Orji Kalu being the president, Buhari should rule for life.

I can't support this evil because I'm an Igbo man.

I bet you, those guys you see there were paid to do that. No reasonable Igbo man will vote for OUK.

A man that ruled Abia state for 8 years yet no single motorable road in Aba during his administration. God forbid... OUK rule Nigeria.

After his administration, he handed over to a loyal fool who claimed we threw pure water on him, hence left the people of Aba to suffer.

Abia state is messed up today because of Orji Kalu.

He is a thief. He is incompetent and has no form of human sympathy.

For anyone championing these useless movement in support of him, may the plight of the people living in Aba besiege you all and your family.

OUK is a curse...

Say NO to Orji Uzor Kalu
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2021
I can see the thousands. undecided
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Kwem(m): 9:45pm On Feb 12, 2021
As a true son of the soil ( Nwa Afo) am forced to ask, what kinda weed did they smoke. Im sure is not Anambra, Enugu, Abia, Imo, and Our own Abakiliki. That weed must be coming from the fulani headquarters of confusion setters..
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2021
Foolish youths of the century.

Slaves.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by tutudesz: 9:58pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thewrath:
Paid supporters United undecided
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 10:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Why is Orji fooling himself....we know he is doing all these to run away from gong to jail.
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:16pm On Feb 12, 2021
Baawahala:
Maybe smth is going on now,but Abia has never had it any better...
Ok
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:17pm On Feb 12, 2021
Karemarealty288:
Why is Orji fooling himself....we know he is doing all these to run away from gong to jail.
While Tinubu should be walking around abi. Go and jail him na. Hypocrite
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 10:19pm On Feb 12, 2021
DrChukki:
Instead of Orji Kalu being the president, Buhari should rule for life.

I can't support this evil because I'm an Igbo man.

I bet you, those guys you see there were paid to do that. No reasonable Igbo man will vote for OUK.

A man that ruled Abia state for 8 years yet no single motorable road in Aba during his administration. God forbid... OUK rule Nigeria.

After his administration, he handed over to a loyal fool who claimed we threw pure water on him, hence left the people of Aba to suffer.

Abia state is messed up today because of Orji Kalu.

He is a thief. He is incompetent and has no form of human sympathy.

For anyone championing these useless movement in support of him, may the plight of the people living in Aba besiege you all and your family.

OUK is a curse...

Say NO to Orji Uzor Kalu
Mtcheeeeeeeew. Igbo pull him down syndrome is the reason why we are where we are today. Political correctness!!!
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Oshokalo: 10:35pm On Feb 12, 2021
who are the youth who protested there, any anambara person wey vote this man is a fool,if ur only reason na make Igbo for be president u are stupid
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by olaolaking: 10:48pm On Feb 12, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Tinubu
Atiku
Kalu

I am Yoruba and I would support Amaechi over Kalu, Fayemi or Sowore over Tinubu and Zulum over Atiku if any of them show interest in Presidency come 2023.
You mean only your vote /support can fail Tinubu and co?
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Codes151(m): 11:12pm On Feb 12, 2021
Thousands.

Lmao
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by gaftsoil(m): 11:34pm On Feb 12, 2021
Which Anambra youths, Self organized. Nothing like Igbo presidency in this useless nation. Power belongs to Fulani and we should stop deceiving ourselves and fight for our own nation
Re: 2023: Anambra Youths Ask Orji Kalu To Contest For President (Photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2021
obi4eze:
grin

Dreamland.

Anyone can just organize a group of people and give them banners to support him even when he knows that his ambition is just wishful thinking.

Has he returned the money he stole from Abia state?

For those mentioning me, well-done. Keep it coming. Our society can never be good if we continue support evil men no matter where they hail from.

Afonjja ask Tinubu that question

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Stop The Lies - Fayose Reacts To Martin Luther King’s Family Endorsing Buhari / Buhari Visits Nasarawa To Commission Projects / Nana Akufo-Addo Debunks Story Of Him Asking Tinubu To Endorse Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.