Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. (387 Views)

Life Of A Broke Guy - Sapa Era (oejozeff Animations) / A Broke Man Thought / Twitter User Share How He Helped A Broke Guy In Need (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2021
You were not broke enough as an undergraduate if yu didnt cook palm oil rice popularly known as oyel rice in the south south.
You were not close to being humiliated for being broke if the seller around yur neighbourhood dat yu patronise didnt put up a 'no credit notice' for your sake.mine-the notice read "No credit,pls do not ask for it".
You werent broke enuf in your uni days if yu didnt deposit 50 at d bank just to withdraw yur last 1k or tried withdrawing yur 400 acct bal at a POS point,me-i went to buy #300 food at a restaurant and offered my atm to pay(jokes apart,i reali did)...
Add yours,let d fun continue
Re: Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. by Dabronze(m): 10:22pm On Feb 12, 2021
Me my Room-mate teach me how to make eba with ordinary water when kerosene has finish in the stove

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
I never knew one could recharge #10 on ones fone from ones bank acct until i needed to send a very important text and i needed #4 and my mtn bal was #-457 so i punched my ussd code and to my greatest surprise,zenith bank sent me a debit alert and mtn sent me a text that my acct had been successfully credited with #10 and a bonus of #25 .i marvelled

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
No one is more patient at a provision store than the guy who wants to buy on credit,he will be like "madam answer yur customers first" especially wen there's a fine girl there
Re: Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 14, 2021
Good old days in Delsu.
my definition of faith then was making eba at my hostel and going out to hustle change like 200 from friends that might pass by on their way to skul to buy wat to eat it with at a buka
Re: Diary Of A Broke Nigerian Undergraduate. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 14, 2021
The lines i hated bk den from friends who wud always want to stylishly throw shades at me for jokes sake
1-bro i see yu yesterday,you bin dey far away but wen i see dis shirt,i know say e no fit be anoda pesin.
2-this yur jean don dey change color oh
3-dis yur pam don try sha

(1) (Reply)

No Woman No Cry / #加速主义 #加速王 #acceleratorneed #总加速师 #加速皇帝 #拉闸限电 / Zuzu Zehh By Mr Portable Dance Tiktok Compilation Video Ft Olamide Along Side Po

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.