Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:44 AM

Open University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Open University (839 Views)

National Open University / National Open University Of Nigeria 2011/2012 / National Open University of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open University by cs200200(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2011
Hello is there any one currently taking a master programme in open university. I like to find out some information can you give me a break down of the fees.
Re: Open University by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 08, 2011
cs/2002/00:

Hello is there any one currently taking a master programme in open university. I like to find out some information can you give me a break down of the fees.

Go to their site, www.nou.edu.ng or visit any of their study center closer to you.
Re: Open University by cs200200(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2011
I will but just need information before I do. I called and I was told I must make payment before coming, Why should i make payment when I really don't have a full breaking down of what I am paying for that why I wanted to get info from people online before taking the next step
Re: Open University by Nobody: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2011
cs/2002/00:

I will but just need information before I do. I called and I was told I must make payment before coming, Why should i make payment when I really don't have a full breaking down of what I am paying for that why I wanted to get info from people online before taking the next step

am undergra, pls do visit a center if what is on their site isn't satisfactory or convincing. I don't even thnk you apply now, we are expecting the second admission list for 2010/11 session.Where are you?
Re: Open University by histechs(m): 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2011
Chech their site and call one of the phone numbers
Re: Open University by profLaw(m): 11:32pm On Apr 09, 2011
This is to inform you that the Entry Regisration form is Out.
If want to buy the card or register it we ready for you.
for more info call me

(1) (Reply)

Direct Entry Help/advice / Esut Post Ume Results To Be Out In The Next 48hrs / Learning How To Speak Good English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.