Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) (5552 Views)

Mr Macaroni Leads Peace Walk To Commemorate #endsars 3rd Anniversary(pics) / Video: Mr. Macaroni Leads Mourners As They March With Coffins At Lekki Tollgate / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by capitalzero: 9:07am On Feb 13, 2021
Macaroni has been arrested. He is a man of his words
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by binsanni(m): 9:08am On Feb 13, 2021
an them don arrest am

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by yetunsbay(m): 10:43am On Feb 13, 2021
jumper524:
I hate it when people lie alot.
even before the lekki saga, the protest has stopped being peaceful and you know it.
what kind of peaceful protesters blocks people from going to their place of work?
some even go as far as extorting motorist before passage.
stop sugar quoting or pretending, na all of us dey the naija so stop all this rubbish hoodlums in disguise peaceful protest.
protesters when dey loot people shops na I'm be peaceful protest, nonsense!
Baba cover ur mouth & mute
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by darkwan: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2021
chukxie:

"Bandits, Ipobians"! You're saying Ibos played parts in scuttling last year's Lekki Tollgate protest? Those a serious allegation. Do you have any evidences to back up your claim? Were Ibos responsible for the ransacking, looting that occurred at the palace of the Oba of Lagos? Were they (Ibos) also responsible for the looting that occured in parts of Surulere or other parts of Lagos?

it happened in orlu as ipobians started shootin at army from peoples compounds....their is video evidence online....
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by Nobody: 11:51am On Feb 13, 2021
properties4sale:
This guys shouldn't be stupid; they saw what the last protest turned out to be, is this not stupid? Nigeria hasn't even recovered from the effect of the last protest; this people shouldn't be stupid; it's annoying. This isn't the time for all this rubbish. This isn't the time at all..

you're the one being stupid. Someone is stepping on you, giving you bone to swallow and if you talk he arrests you, humiliates you ,then you use because of fear and shut up. Are you foolish? Nigeria government is just what is giving you bone.. it's better to die, then being treated like a slave. If Nelson Mandela was a coward like you, do you think South Africa will be where it is today.

1 Like

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by agbitaj(m): 12:08pm On Feb 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfAW8dFyKds
danieljoel759:
The Nigerian Comedian, Mr Macaroni has taken out to lead those going to Lekki toll gate to protest for justice. He urged the people not to get tired.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iz5f4UtXP7M
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by agbitaj(m): 12:09pm On Feb 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfAW8dFyKds.
danieljoel759:
The Nigerian Comedian, Mr Macaroni has taken out to lead those going to Lekki toll gate to protest for justice. He urged the people not to get tired.

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by properties4sale: 2:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
candygist:

It wasn't the protesters that destroyed Lagos. The protesters are educAted and that's why they are out fighting for their rights just like every other civilised country. It was tinubu trained thugs and hoodlooms that took advantage to steal and destroy. You and I know how uneducated and uninformed Lagos thugs are, awawa boys, 100 million boys, NURTW etc.
That's not the question my brother! The fact is that if it wasn't for that protest, the said hoodlums wouldn't have had the opportunity to pillage people's businesses...

In all we do wisdom is profitable; that protest reached its climax in about a week time; that was when I started calling for it to end; alas no people continued and the whole purpose became defeated.. we Africans don't think neither do we put reasons and sensibility to what we do.. this is Africa, this is Nigeria where we thrive on oppressing ourselves and everyone wants to use every perceived advantage they have to undo the others; that's how we behave.. you have to put this into perspective when going for such adventures that very well bothers on people. You sure do have to put all that into perspective; but No Africans and blacks don't think, same reason why the continent in a thousand years behind others...
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by properties4sale: 2:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
chukxie:

Are you saying people can't protest peacefully? The last protest was largely peaceful until the army and police rode in, and paid miscreants infiltrated the protest to cause mayhem and loot.
That's not my point, my point is, we should be circumspect when engaging in things like this, putting into perspective what just happened and how it has affected us, we should be sensible with issues, that's my point. The countries we see in Europe and all want to migrate there, was built on people's sensibilities with issues. We should implore wisdom in our dealings, that's my point.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by chukxie(m): 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
properties4sale:

That's not my point, my point is, we should be circumspect when engaging in things like this, putting into perspective what just happened and how it has affected us, we should be sensible with issues, that's my point. The countries we see in Europe and all want to migrate there, was built on people's sensibilities with issues. We should implore wisdom in our dealings, that's my point.

People protest in Europe. Protests take place in America. France is all too familiar with protests. As I type this words there are pockets of protests going on in Myanmar because the military there usurped the outcome of a democratic election. The right to peaceful protest is sacrosanct. The protesters arrested by the police today at the Lekki Tollgate were neither violent nor destructive. The protesters were there to protest against the reopening of the toll gate while the inquiry into deadly events that occurred there last year has not yet concluded. Why the rush to reopen the tollgate? Why the heavy-handed treatment of the peaceful protesters? Couldn't the police have ensured the protest was peaceful and orderly as it is often done in saner climes? Abegi!
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by Skyclub14: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
something is definitely wrong with this Mr macaroni guy.. or maybe he has been paid by some politicians because i don’t understand #occupylekkitollgate protest..how will the protest help the current situation in Nigeria,what is their demand ?
properties4sale:
This guys shouldn't be stupid; they saw what the last protest turned out to be, is this not stupid? Nigeria hasn't even recovered from the effect of the last protest; this people shouldn't be stupid; it's annoying. This isn't the time for all this rubbish. This isn't the time at all..

Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by Skyclub14: 10:05pm On Feb 13, 2021
this protest is targeted at tinubu..i am not a fan or supporter of Tinubu but why are you people so scared of his presidential ambition? every little thing you scream tinubu but this same man has never being our president or vice president only a former governor and a former senator...some Nigerians have mental problem..is it Tinubu that will give you 24hrs electricity or good roads ? Guys let us learn to put sentiments aside sometimes and reason like human beings
candygist:

It wasn't the protesters that destroyed Lagos. The protesters are educAted and that's why they are out fighting for their rights just like every other civilised country. It was tinubu trained thugs and hoodlooms that took advantage to steal and destroy. You and I know how uneducated and uninformed Lagos thugs are, awawa boys, 100 million boys, NURTW etc.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by hush15: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
danieljoel759:

Macaroni, hope you done withdraw money well well for your account them go soon freeze am o. If you decide see this, wise up
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by candygist: 3:16pm On Feb 14, 2021
Skyclub14:
this protest is targeted at tinubu..i am not a fan or supporter of Tinubu but why are you people so scared of his presidential ambition? every little thing you scream tinubu but this same man has never being our president or vice president only a former governor and a former senator...some Nigerians have mental problem..is it Tinubu that will give you 24hrs electricity or good roads ? Guys let us learn to put sentiments aside sometimes and reason like human beings

If you read my reply very well, I don't have any business with tinubu presidential aspirations. He is a Nigerian and as the right to aspire for any position he wants. Back to the protest. The real protesters never destroyed any part of Lagos, it was thugs and hoodlums that did the destruction and what ever you saw. The same hoodlums and thugs that Tinubu pays and uses to fight lagosians that are not in support of him. Go to Oshodi, iyana ipaja, obalande, VI etc and you will find them there. I rest my case.

Just one call to OLUOMO and the boys are already destroying.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by Skyclub14: 5:58pm On Feb 14, 2021
but why would tinubu want to destroy the same lagos where he is getting his wealth from ? Abeg that one no enter ...people destroying lagos know themselves
candygist:

If you read my reply very well, I don't have any business with tinubu presidential aspirations. He is a Nigerian and as the right to aspire for any position he wants. Back to the protest. The real protesters never destroyed any part of Lagos, it was thugs and hoodlums that did the destruction and what ever you saw. The same hoodlums and thugs that Tinubu pays and uses to fight lagosians that are not in support of him. Go to Oshodi, iyana ipaja, obalande, VI etc and you will find them there. I rest my case.

Just one call to OLUOMO and the boys are already destroying.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by candygist: 4:45am On Feb 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
but why would tinubu want to destroy the same lagos where he is getting his wealth from ? Abeg that one no enter ...people destroying lagos know themselves
Who are the people destroying Lagos then ?
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by Skyclub14: 8:29am On Feb 15, 2021
you know yourselves .. destroying lagos or not will not make the lives of other Nigerians living in the remaining 35 states better ..
candygist:

Who are the people destroying Lagos then ?
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by candygist: 4:19pm On Feb 15, 2021
Skyclub14:
you know yourselves .. destroying lagos or not will not make the lives of other Nigerians living in the remaining 35 states better ..

You are shallow minded. I rest my case.
Re: Mr Macaroni Leads The Lekki Toll Gate Protesters (video) by Carlyscales: 4:59pm On Feb 15, 2021
properties4sale:

Ok, this is the time for what exactly??

What should they be doing instead?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Not Under Any Debt Stress, DMO Insists / EFCC Set To Arraign Former Anambra Governor, Obiano On Money Laundering Charges / Women Discussing Politics? This Is Ridiculous!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.