Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

How To Pass Waec And Jamb With Easy - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Pass Waec And Jamb With Easy (850 Views)

I Was Really Suprised By Jamb With 307 As My Score / Can I Take Jamb With An E8 In Maths To Study Insternational Studies / Passing Jamb With Ease - All Jambites Must Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pass Waec And Jamb With Easy by Ibtrust: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2011
Learn how to pass your exam with easy www.passwaec..com
Re: How To Pass Waec And Jamb With Easy by VALIDATOR: 4:05pm On Apr 07, 2011
Pls make it clear to them that English and all subjects written in English are excluded from the pass list. You can't give what you don't have. See you gbagaun, How To Pass Waec And Jamb With Easy.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Do U Know Any Good Gce Lecture Centre(s) In Victoria Island Lagos? / Unilag Distance Learning / If No Admission Offered Yet Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.