Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal (215 Views)

Dihya Ibn Khalifa Al-kalbi, One Of The Companions Of Muhammad Is Angel Jibreel / Native Doctor Begs Prophet Odumeje To Forgive Ada Jesus Who Is Down With Stroke / Worship Is Simply Enough (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:04am On Feb 13, 2021
Angels worship Jesus!

Hebrews 1:2-6 (KJV)

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

This is proof that Jesus was never an angel as all angels worshipped Him, and angels never worship themselves or even allow themselves to be worshipped even by men talk less of themselves.

Revelation 22:8-9 (KJV)

And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

So the reason Jesus was worshipped was because He was God as only God deserved such worship of men and the angels.

It's only Satanists and Antichrists that could assume such a ridiculous thing even in the face of glaring evidence to the contrary, because they have no regard for His Person, hence are inclined to blaspheming His name and denigrating His Person at all cost and at every opportunity.

Beware of such ones!

God bless.
Re: Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal by Janosky: 1:31am On Feb 13, 2021
jesusjnr2020:
Angels worship Jesus!

Hebrews 1:2-6 (KJV)

Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high;
Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.
For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?
And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

This is a proof that Jesus was never an angel as all angels worshipped Him, and angels never worship themselves or even allow themselves to be worshipped even by men talk less of themselves.

Revelation 22:8-9 (KJV)

And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things.
Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

So the reason Jesus was worshipped was because He was God as only God deserved such worship of men and the angels.

It's only Satanists and Antichrists that could assume such a ridiculous thing even in the face of glaring evidence to the contrary, because they have no regard for His Person, hence are inclined to blaspheming His name and denigrating His Person at all cost and at every opportunity.

Beware of such ones!

God bless.
Hebrews 1:2-6, proof, Jesus is a leader of angels.
Chapter 1 emphasize Jesus leadership and anointing over angels, his peers in the spiritual realm.
Matthew 25:31, 2 Thess1:7-9. Rev 12:7-9.
Genesis 3:15=Rev 12:7-9,Daniel 10:13.1John 3:8. Confirmento !

Matthew 4:10, Jesus command: do NOT worship me. WORSHIP only your God, Jehovah.
Your Hebrew 1:6 quote is DUBIOUS.
Keyword: homage. Obeisance.
Hebrews1:6 God command: "Pay homage to the son, New Jerusalem Bible published by the Catholic Church, your Trinity mentors and founding Fathers of your 3 dogheads doctrine.

Re: Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal by MrPresident1: 1:41am On Feb 13, 2021
One popular Christmas carol

Oh, come, all ye faithful,

Joyful and triumphant!

Oh, come ye, oh come ye to Bethlehem.

Come and behold him,

Born the King of angels;

[Chorus]

Oh, come, let us adore him;

Oh, come, let us adore him,

Christ, the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:53am On Feb 13, 2021
MrPresident1:
One popular Christmas carol

Oh, come, all ye faithful,

Joyful and triumphant!

Oh, come ye, oh come ye to Bethlehem.

Come and behold him,

Born the King of angels;

[Chorus]

Oh, come, let us adore him,

Christ, the Lord.
Nice one Mrpresido.

Don't mind all these Antichrists Jehovah "false" Witnesses trying desperate attempt to denigrate the Personality of Jesus to that of an angel to no avail.

Thank and God bless.
Re: Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:57am On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

Hebrews 1:2-6, proof, Jesus is a leader of angels.
Chapter 1 emphasize Jesus leadership and anointing over angels, his peers in the spiritual realm.
Matthew 25:31, 2 Thess1:7-9. Rev 12:7-9.
Genesis 3:15=Rev 12:7-9,Daniel 10:13.1John 3:8. Confirmento !

Matthew 4:10, Jesus command: do NOT worship me. WORSHIP only your God, Jehovah.
Your Hebrew 1:6 quote is DUBIOUS.
Keyword: homage. Obeisance.
Hebrews1:6 God command: "Pay homage to the son, New Jerusalem Bible published by the Catholic Church, your Trinity mentors and founding Fathers of your 3 dogheads doctrine.

Only an Antichrist and child of the devil would desperately keep lying and blaspheming against Jesus when your lies had totally found you out.

Hear what Jesus had to say all you Antichrists!

John 8:44 (KJV)

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal by MaxInDHouse(m): 5:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Many are parading themselves as Christians and they surely have teachings and doctrines purported to have been drawn from the scriptures, therefore it will be difficult to distinguish between those teaching the truth and those teaching heresy.

So Jesus said it's not by their noise that you will IDENTIFY true Christians rather it's by the result of their teachings among adherents! Matthew 7:15-20
Re: Only Satanists/Antichrists Would Say Jesus Who Angels Worship Is Angel Micheal by johnw47: 6:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Janosky:

most all bibles have: "worship" - And let all the angels of God worship him

but u fraud jw janosky agree with roman catholic church

Heb 1:6  And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Joel Osteen Sermon – Pulled Strings / Several Medical Doctors Warn Against The Covid19 Vaccine [video] / A Masquerade Was Seen On The Streets Of Anambra Leading In Praise And Worship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.