Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC (665 Views)

Portable's Girlfriend Surprises Him On Valentines Day (Photos, Video) / Victoria Kimani Celebrates Valentines Day In Sultry Photos / Tonto Dikeh Gets Ready For Valentines Day, Shares Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC by constancefriday(m): 3:47am On Feb 13, 2021
The TRUTH MUST BE TOLD:
St Valentines day is a tool in the hands of Satanists to promote carnality on a specific day of the year.
It has recently infiltrated the Church, i wonder why the Church is allowing the world to convert it rather than convert the world?
Sexual Purity and discretion which was the pride and banner of many born again brothers and sisters is now being traded for the erotic garbage of Satanism spearheaded by Prince Asmodeus the principality behind all forms of carnality and immorality, from the core of hell fire itself.
ALLOWED IN THE CHURCH?
To lead MANY astray and into hell.

Have We so quickly forgotten what's written in ROMANS 12:1-2?

N:B - There will no celebration of St Valentines Day in Real Life Gospel Church.

We can't worship God in Spirit and in truth and promote or celebrate carnality and Satanism at the same time.

St Valentines Day celebration is SATANIC!
Tell every true Christian i said so.

Study the scriptures well and see.

www.truthandlifegospel.webs.com

Calls/Enquiries +2348118239373

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC by Ohizfly(m): 5:16am On Feb 13, 2021
mtcheeeeew

*Light my Kpoli
Re: St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC by Nobody: 5:42am On Feb 13, 2021
You self-identify as a Christian but you know absolutely nothing about the history of Christianity or the church in particular.

Now, that's too bad.

St. Valentine's day celebrations did not not 'infiltrate the church'. It's always been a big part of several Christian sects. You can fact-check. As a matter of fact, it was first instituted by a Pope(Gelasius- an African like me cool ).

There is actually more to the church than you modern Christians actually know. Get Reading.

Now, if you are worried about the 'immorality and malfeasances' that have come to characterise the celebrations in these modern days, then I am sorry for I can't help you there. It's a crazy world these days.

But those things that you are worried about do not make the celebration of the feast itself 'Satanic' in any way.

And I also understand the fact that you threw in an advert in there too. smiley

Does Mr. Seun know about this?

Re: St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC by cassidy1996(m): 7:04am On Feb 13, 2021
says who?
Re: St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC by ademchij: 2:54am On Aug 03, 2021
constancefriday:
The TRUTH MUST BE TOLD:
St Valentines day is a tool in the hands of Satanists to promote carnality on a specific day of the year.
It has recently infiltrated the Church, i wonder why the Church is allowing the world to convert it rather than convert the world?
Sexual Purity and discretion which was the pride and banner of many born again brothers and sisters is now being traded for the erotic garbage of Satanism spearheaded by Prince Asmodeus the principality behind all forms of carnality and immorality, from the core of hell fire itself.
ALLOWED IN THE CHURCH?

N:B - There will no celebration of St Valentines Day in Real Life Gospel Church.

We can't worship God in Spirit and in truth and promote or celebrate carnality and Satanism at the same time.

Re: St Valentines Day Celebration Is SATANIC by stephieok: 1:51am On Sep 27, 2021
constancefriday:
The TRUTH MUST BE TOLD:
ALLOWED IN THE CHURCH?

Actress Fancy Acholonu Shares Video Of Moment Actor Alex Ekubo Proposed To Her / Tunde Fitila Settles Iyabo Ojo & Yomi Fabiyi's Fight And Blast Iyabo Ojo / "Money Is The Air I Breathe" - Dorathy Bachor Reveals Some Of Her MUMU Buttons