Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,514 members, 7,816,247 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta (3855 Views)

Man Dies On Top Of A Palm Tree In Imo State (Disturbing Photos) / Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / "I Slept With 18 Men In One Day" - 19-Year-Old Libyan Returnee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by EmmyBlogs(f): 3:53am On Feb 13, 2021
A man identified as Friday has lost his life after his wife slept with with another man in Delta State, HGS Media Plus reports.

It was gathered that the wife of the deceased committed an adultery which caused an unknown sickness that took his life.

HGS Media Plus learnt that the tradition forbids a woman from cheating on her husband else her husband and children will die except she confess and some traditional right are perform on her behalf.

The woman refused to confess her atrocities until the husband died and one of her children began to fall ill.

It was then she confessed to her friend telling her everything she had done and how she didn't want to lose her children because of her sin.

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/man-dies-after-his-wife-slept-with-another-man-in-delta/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by gulfer: 4:00am On Feb 13, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by tillaman(m): 4:08am On Feb 13, 2021
angry
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by LegendaryLover(m): 4:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Atleast you're not evil to keep quiet to the point where all your children die before confessing.

These day everybody cheats.
Even the father of a former neighbour of mine cheats on his wife with a girl called Joy. He even bought her a phone, and gives her money. They go to a guest house away from our environment to fvck. The girl herself told me, with several proofs and pictures.

So you see, most married people cheat. This woman is just unlucky to come from a place where powerful gods forbid cheating, with death.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Freestainworld(m): 4:22am On Feb 13, 2021
After God, fear woman.

3 Likes

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by InfernoNig: 4:53am On Feb 13, 2021
This used to happen in my mom's side, until recently, they changed it, that she would bears the seed should carry the cross. Now I doubt if any woman in her husband's house will philander again. Them nor want die.

But women are bad. She knew her husband died because of her yet she kept quiet, she will be exposed if her child had died, and that will be very shameful.
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Ohizfly(m): 5:09am On Feb 13, 2021
The rate of infidelity and death within this week is very alarming

*Light my Kpoli
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Bvlgari: 5:15am On Feb 13, 2021
women women women... ha...
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by dangotesmummy: 5:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Mshewwwwww
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by AntiWailer: 5:48am On Feb 13, 2021
I dnt know the kind Mumu tradition that will kill a man because the woman committed adultery.

When they are done, they will go and investigate the true cause of the poor man's death.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by kheny12(m): 6:25am On Feb 13, 2021
After God fear women.
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by johnmartus(m): 6:54am On Feb 13, 2021
This is how people die ignorantly.
AntiWailer:
I dnt know the kind Mumu tradition that will kill a man because the woman committed adultery.

When they are done, they will go and investigate the true cause of the poor man's death.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Perfecttouchade: 7:00am On Feb 13, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Superpower(m): 7:12am On Feb 13, 2021
What kind of silly tradition is this.So if a woman wants to kill her husband all she has to do is sleep with another man

7 Likes

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Kingluqman(m): 7:15am On Feb 13, 2021
Vagina people!!! grin
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Nobody: 8:05am On Feb 13, 2021
EmmyBlogs:

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2021/02/man-dies-after-his-wife-slept-with-another-man-in-delta/

Lalasticlala

You can see she didn't care about her husband. The only person I can sacrifice my life for is my kids and my mother (but no right thinking will allow that) but every other person should bear his or her cross.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by DaddyRochie1642: 8:07am On Feb 13, 2021
That woman should have died First.... Nonsense.

Spits in Disgust

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by inioluwaDaniels(m): 9:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Nonsense n ingredient tradition y she wey go Bleep another man no die?
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by smeag0l(m): 9:32am On Feb 13, 2021
These traditions exist and are real. In some parts of Igbo land(mine inclusive), the wife runs mad or dies if she commits adultery and doesn't confess but in delta state the husband dies of the wife commits adultery and doesn't confess. I heard they've started reversing the tradition in some parts of delta now.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by denny97797: 9:35am On Feb 13, 2021
The rate of infidelity and death within this week is very alarming
*Light my Kpoli
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:36am On Feb 13, 2021
AfterGod fear woman
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Nobody: 9:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Beht, which kain tradition be that?
Why should i die because my wife went to collect another gbola behind my back?
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Emyzoloye5(m): 9:58am On Feb 13, 2021
this kind tradition go turn their men into modafucking Simps
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by ikabasa1(m): 10:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Superpower:
What kind of silly tradition is this.So if a woman wants to kill her husband all she has to do is sleep with another man
it seem the man has been sick. They should just investigate the man death than to blackmail the woman.
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2021
angry

angry
That is why deltans don't marry from their tribe to avoid being caught up in the laws of their land

Even if you're having issues in your marriage, is sleeping with another man the solution? And going by your name ( Rume) you're a daughter of the soil who knows how your tradition works but went ahead to do this evil thing against your family. You did it deliberately and deserve to be dealt with.

She's not even fine sef.

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Nobody: 10:15am On Feb 13, 2021
angry angry angry

Nonsense!
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by EJanni(f): 10:21am On Feb 13, 2021
Cheating in marriages is evil and should never be encouraged, rather divorce and have your peace!
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2021
LegendaryLover:
Atleast you're not evil to keep quiet to the point where all your children die before confessing.

These day everybody cheats.
Even the father of a former neighbour of mine cheats on his wife with a girl called Joy. He even bought her a phone, and gives her money. They go to a guest house away from our environment to fvck. The girl herself told me, with several proofs and pictures.

So you see, most married people cheat. This woman is just unlucky to come from a place where powerful gods forbid cheating, with death.
extra marital affairs is just on the increase now, how can we correct this? See how the man died as an aftermath of his wife's act.
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by Nukilia: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2021
It is covid! Isolate the contacts

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by stupidmod3: 10:57am On Feb 13, 2021
u should have left d marriage then mumu say God doesn't support divorce.

all this advicers should go and advice buhari nah this type he dey like

1 Like

Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by stupidmod3: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2021
AntiWailer:

u get sense, all this bush people around ng is becoming too much
Re: Man Dies After His Wife Slept With Another Man In Delta by UwaMmebii(m): 11:53am On Feb 13, 2021
Superpower:

My dear I just tire. What nonsense tradition, the death should be the other way round instead of the innocent man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Used For Ritual In Festac (Pic) / Ndlea Arrests Woman With 1.525kg Of Cocaine / Runs Girl: Akwa Ibom Girl Exposes Prostitution Ring On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.