Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,382 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

3 Reasons Why Christians Fall Sick - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons Why Christians Fall Sick (155 Views)

Why Christians Fall Into Sexual Temptations / 7 Reasons Why Christians Should Stop Taking Alcohol / Why Christians Still Battle With Fornication. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Christians Fall Sick by danielinyang(m): 6:28am On Feb 13, 2021
It has been a recent arguement in the internet, social media, social networks and many more concerning why christians fall sick, many have given different ideas concerning this aspect, many say christians are not supposed to fall sick and so on.

Today out of knowledge and Experience i will be listing out 3 reasons why christians fall sick.

From biblebasis.com

1. SIN: It shouldn't be a suprize to know that sin is also one of the reasons for christians sickness. Lets go to the bible (EXODUS 15:26)

If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and will give ear to his commandment, and keep all his statuses, I will put none of these disease upon thee which I have brought upon the egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

(MICAH 4:5)

Therefore also will I make thee sick in smiting thee, in making thee desolate because of thy sins.

So to avoid sickness and untimely death please stay away from sin.

Keep Reading Here https://www.biblebasis.com/2021/01/3-reasons-why-christians-fall-sick.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Ibezim Tasks Women On Righteous Living, As Awka Diocese Rededicates Women's Guil / How To Know If The Enemy Is Trying To Capture Your Soul Or Have Already Captured / The Garden Of Eden And The Fall Of Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.