Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,516 members, 7,958,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:19 PM

How To Know If The Enemy Is Trying To Capture Your Soul Or Have Already Captured - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Know If The Enemy Is Trying To Capture Your Soul Or Have Already Captured (173 Views)

What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? / I Killed This Bat The Enemy Sent To My House At Night / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If The Enemy Is Trying To Capture Your Soul Or Have Already Captured by uchkochi(m): 10:39am On Feb 18, 2021
How to know if the enemy is trying to capture your soul or have already captured it. What to do to be free.

1. You hear voices. Especially baseless stupid words in your head. It makes you restless most times. Other times it makes you weak as if you have been thinking for weeks.

2. Fear: You begin to experience constant fears. Especially unnecessary ones. Imagine a full grown man being afraid of a little baby or even the rain.

3. You feel as if another person is with you even when you are alone in the room. This further increases the fear.

4. You begin to suffer avoidable losses. And you begin to make decisions that you end up regretting.

Today I decree your soul is restored according to God's word in Psalm 23:3.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH)
+2348034868232

(1) (Reply)

Disfellowshiping - A Tool For Control / Pls Watch This / Meditate On This Tonight.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.