Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

A51 Stucks On Boot Loop - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A51 Stucks On Boot Loop (973 Views)

Samsung A51 And Redmi Note 8 Pro. Help Me Decide / Samsung A51 User Discussion / Help! My Gionee P2 Stuck On Boot Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 7:51am On Feb 13, 2021
I bought Galaxy a51 motherboard from a phone engineer in Lagos to replace my defunct panel. After the necessary transaction he sent the panel to me in akwa ibom...the panel worked perfectly but with password in it. I called him begging for the password which he sent an incorrect password with the excuse that the phone has been left for a lone time. He advised me to wipe the phone. I wiped it. After wiping the phone I called him to send me the Gmail address and password that was previously used on the phone he refused. I tried all I could to bypass the security but nothing worked. Now the phone only stucks on the boot loop and goes blank(black screen) please help
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by stupidmod3: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Acnmalata:
I bought Galaxy a51 motherboard from a phone engineer in Lagos to replace my defunct panel. After the necessary transaction he sent the panel to me in akwa ibom...the panel worked perfectly but with password in it. I called him begging for the password which he sent an incorrect password with the excuse that the phone has been left for a lone time. He advised me to wipe the phone. I wiped it. After wiping the phone I called him to send me the Gmail address and password that was previously used on the phone he refused. I tried all I could to bypass the security but nothing worked. Now the phone only stucks on the boot loop and goes blank(black screen) please help
try reset again else d guy sold u a stolen phone

2 Likes

Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by RRodwave(m): 10:56am On Feb 13, 2021
Acnmalata:

Let me give you the best idea

Factory reset the phone firstly (Hard reset)

Then Enter youtube search for Samsung Galaxy a51 Frp bypass

This what what I did back then...

1 Like

Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Adewale1603(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
stolen board

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by DextrousDavid(m): 12:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
This matter get K-leg
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by idris646(m): 2:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
just flash the phone...

1 Like

Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
RRodwave:

Let me give you the best idea

Factory reset the phone firstly (Hard reset)
Then Enter youtube search for Samsung Galaxy a51 Frp bypass
This what what I did back then...

I have hard reset the phone more than five times still nothing works
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
idris646:
just flash the phone...
what should I use in flashing it ?
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by RRodwave(m): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
Acnmalata:

I have hard reset the phone more than five times still nothing works

Maybe the device Is bricked

I suggest you take it to a phone repair shop

1 Like

Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
RRodwave:

Maybe the device Is bricked

I suggest you take it to a phone repair shop

when the screen goes off
it still response to touch, like if you activate the voice assistance mode it will speak out whatever you touch on the screen.

but I am sure the screen is working perfectly well
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by fredrickmyers(m): 12:07am On Feb 14, 2021
Is d phone for sale
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by jksxxxx: 6:18am On Feb 16, 2021
Download the firmware,download Samsung drivers ,use YouTube to search for how to flash Samsung galaxy a51
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by idris646(m): 12:57pm On Feb 16, 2021
Acnmalata:

what should I use in flashing it ?
check this out, it might help
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a51/firmware/#SM-A515U1

1 Like

Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 8:27am On Feb 18, 2021
idris646:
check this out, it might help
https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/galaxy-a51/firmware/#SM-A515U1
I don't think the problem is from the firmware
cuz after it goes off from the boot loop i do hear sounds from the phone especially when I turn on the voice assistance using the side buttons
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Resurrection212: 11:56am On Feb 18, 2021
Send me imel of the phone. Don't send it on here send it through my email I will help you.

1 Like

Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Resurrection212: 11:57am On Feb 18, 2021
Send me imel of the phone. Don't send it through my email I will help you.
Acnmalata:

I don't think the problem is from the firmware
cuz after it goes off from the boot loop i do hear sounds from the phone especially when I turn on the voice assistance using the side buttons
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 4:27pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
drop your number
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 4:31pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
that's my WhatsApp number...07059218900
Re: A51 Stucks On Boot Loop by Acnmalata: 5:49pm On Feb 18, 2021
Resurrection212:
your Whatsapp number

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Note 9 & Note 2 For Sale / Iphone Xsmax Back Glass Replacement / Radio For Nokia 6600

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.