Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo (1699 Views)

Adesoji Adesida: OPC Member Pushes Ondo Prince To Death During Funeral In Akure / El-rufai: It’s Foolish To Sit In Lagos Or Port Harcourt And Demand Power Shift / Herdsmen Attack Amotekun In Ondo, Shoot Farmer And A Vigilante Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by iyapont: 10:34am On Feb 13, 2021
source?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Ask me again cos I am not do sure about the meaning of your question..

Who is Nnamdi Kanu?

Is he a footballer?
Ok just go and donate land to the Herdsmen.

Change begins with you.

Cc lzaa helinues sarrki afamed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

Ok just go and donate land to the Herdsmen.

Change begins with you.

Cc lzaa helinues sarrki afamed

Have you donated your ancestral land to Herdsmen first?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Have you donated your ancestral land to Herdsmen first?
ESN will not tolerate such imbec1lity grin

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by habsydiamond(m): 10:38am On Feb 13, 2021
Cantonese:

Who told you that farmers are not worth 60m and more? Do you think farmers are poor people?
iso u thinks it's every farmer in this country that is worth 60m or more... Majority of the farmers are just farming to cater for their immediate needs. A farmer with a worth of 60million no be small farmer oo and also no be hoe and cutlass kind of farmer. If u know u know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 10:39am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

ESN will not tolerate such imbec1lity grin

What's the difference between ESN and Herdsmen?

Are they both not operating in the forest.

Show us what you got and try and be creative
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Of a truth these killer herdsmen own is too much.... are they the only one in the country , only yesterday they killed two amotekun members. maybe they should declare silent kill and bury to these killers without any media presence. these havocks are too much
#killandburywithoutmedia
Note: only to the killers and not to those living among the people who are law abiding
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:40am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

What's the difference between ESN and Herdsmen?

Are they both not operating in the forest.

Show us what you got and try and be creative
This kind of argument, my brother, is the root of your mistake.
Sai baba.

Cc lzaa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 10:43am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

This kind of argument, my brother, is the root of your mistake.
Sai baba.

Cc lzaa

Those who said you are a spam bot might not be wrong after all based on your response to issues..

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Those who said you are a spam bot might not be wrong after all based on your response to issues..
Because I don't support APCheat abigrin

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 10:46am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

Because I don't support APCheat abigrin

We have thousands of NL that are partisan... Are you indeed a spam bot that can't have an intellectual discussion without mentioning party?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

We have thousands of NL that are partisan... Are you indeed a spam bot that can't have an intellectual discussion without mentioning party?
Do intellectuals still exist under this APC government?? grin

Cc lzaa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 10:49am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

Cc lzaa

You see what I am talking about. where have you seen me supporting Apc or Pdp?

They are quite right.. You are just a spam bot
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:51am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

You see what I am talking about. where have you seen me supporting Apc or Pdp?

They are quite right.. You are just a spam bot
But you support Sai baba

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

But you support Sai baba

Provide a proof or shut the Bleep up.

Those who reached a conclusion that you are a spam bot are quitely right
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Provide a proof or shut the Bleep up.

Those who reached a conclusion that you are a smart boy are quitely right
Yes I am a smart boy grin

Meanwhile where is Jagaban.?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

Yes I am a smart boy grin

Meanwhile where is Jagaban.?

OMG...

Your reasoning can't pass political affiliation..

Bleep a what

And btw, where did you see smart boy? Smartness and you are word and opposite

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

OMG...

Your reasoning can't pass political affiliation..

Bleep a what
Because I am a bot right? grin

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

Because I am a bot right? grin

100% yes.. Not just based on our interactions but with your activities and response to issues
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nobody: 11:03am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

100% yes.. Not just based on our interactions but with your activities and response to issues
Sai mama.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by johnmartus(m): 11:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Really. You're surprised because you don't know them.the most dangerous tribe in the southern Nigeria.
Samson0599:
Am surprised how Ibos are mocking the Yorubas

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by LZAA: 11:15am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

Cc lzaa
grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Jdbrasco2: 11:17am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Don't you have something meaningful to do with your time than trolling people.

Are you not creative enough to make your comments without tagging others?
Did he mention your name there? Some people needed to be called out based on their previous utterances. If people like you supported these criminals when they were committing crimes outside your region then you need to be called out now that they have invaded the SW.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Monogamy: 11:19am On Feb 13, 2021
Jdbrasco2:
Did he mention your name there? Some people needed to be called out based on their previous utterances. If people like you supported these criminals when they were committing crimes outside your region then you need to be called out now that they have invaded the SW.

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth.

The guilty conscience is trying to fight back
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Jdbrasco2: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Sinners runneth when no one pursueth.

The guilty conscience is trying to fight back
You sound like a twisted mind. I have made my point but you gat no response. I'm not interested in engaging you any further. Keep spamming the entire thread like a mad man.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by 400billionman: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2021
One Nigeria..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Mightyhaiz: 12:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
habsydiamond:
iso u thinks it's every farmer in this country that is worth 60m or more... Majority of the farmers are just farming to cater for their immediate needs. A farmer with a worth of 60million no be small farmer oo and also no be hoe and cutlass kind of farmer. If u know u know
how many is even worth that amount? even those that are worth 600m,..to cough out 60m cash for ransom na childs play?..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Mightyhaiz: 12:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
johnmartus:
Really. You're surprised because you don't know them.the most dangerous tribe in the southern Nigeria.
lol.. dangerous cos all ur schemes towards them failed abi?

I have screenshots where your ppl openly confessed that they voted buhari to deal with igbos

Tell me,what turns your ppl on more than the fact that igbos are suffering (more?).. Even though the country burns,but for the fact that igbo have a rougher deal,u guys are ok

During the heat of the chinese loans when southeast was schemed out of projects (for a loan that they will still pay atleast 50 percent of).. i remember engaging one of u,who declared that he is ok with the marginalisation happening to igbos,even though the country is stagnant,but for the fact that he perceives that igbos are having a rougher deal,he is ok

igbos are dangerous because all you threw at them served as stepping snd corner stones..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Nooel1: 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
IamWonderful:
baby factory ritualism news
Goat! Don't worry very soon you'll soon be kidnapped by maurading and bloodsucking Fulani Herdsmen and Tinubu will come and shout "Where are the cows".

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by johnmartus(m): 12:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba people are really pragmatic and they always display maturity in the all scheme.

You are talking that Yoruba are happy that buhari schemed your people out things.Do you know that you guys started it during Jonathan administration your people opened different topic mocking Yoruba elders .

Show me a post where fulani kill in your region and Yoruba are rejoicing. Anyway I don't have anything to say but the way you guys always playing victim card is annoying.
Mightyhaiz:
lol.. dangerous cos all ur schemes towards them failed abi?

I have screenshots where your ppl openly confessed that they voted buhari to deal with igbos

Tell me,what turns your ppl on more than the fact that igbos are suffering (more?).. Even though the country burns,but for the fact that igbo have a rougher deal,u guys are ok

During the heat of the chinese loans when southeast was schemed out of projects (for a loan that they will still pay atleast 50 percent of).. i remember engaging one of u,who declared that he is ok with the marginalisation happening to igbos,even though the country is stagnant,but for the fact that he perceives that igbos are having a rougher deal,he is ok
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by habsydiamond(m): 1:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mightyhaiz:
how many is even worth that amount? even those that are worth 600m,..to cough out 60m cash for ransom na childs play?..
thanks very much.. If na so most farmers dey rich for here we wont have any other occupation in this country nao.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Kill OPC Member, Abduct Farmer And Demand Ransom In Ondo by Ahamefuna0001(m): 10:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Meaning.. You think everybody is politicians ass lickers like you?

I guess what you're doing to Tinubu is not asslicking, maybe it's a Mouth Gig

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. / Tinubu Manifestoe Aroused Nigerians Interest , Trends No 1 / Massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.