Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. (1704 Views)

Vice President Osibanjo Has Publicly Declared Support For Oduduwa Nation / INEC Have No Power To Cancel An Election Already Announced By The R/officer / Dictator Pastor Yemi Osibanjo Has Long Lost The Script. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 7:32am On Jan 21, 2022
While running campaign for president Buhari.

The vice president embarked on trader Moni.
This was sharing money to market women in all the 36 state as a way of empowering them for the election.

But little did you know that there was more to that sharing of money than the eye can see.

Looking at the pictures & videos from all the 36 states that I have I saw abreast pressing campaign in other to convince these old women to vote for Buhari.

These man was pressing breast in all 36 states of the federation including Abuja.

Rumour has it that we going to have another market women breast pressing campaign come 2023 in other to cement his way to becoming president. It's no longer going to be trader Moni

He just launched it calling it Covid fund

https://www.nairaland.com/6948995/osinbajo-launches-750m-covid-19-recovery

Such a beautiful way to becoming president unlike the Tinubu's puff puff pass presidential campaign.

Imagine pressing the breast of thousands of women across the 36 states of Nigeria including the FCT....

Osibanjo will do well to share his 10,000 naira by not doing press press.

Because the pressure is on for 2023.
These are just my permutations for 2023 and should not be taken by Osibanjo as campaign advice.

Long live
Long live the federal republic of Nigeria.
Pressing breast to president.

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 11:41am On Jan 21, 2022
APC
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:37pm On Jan 21, 2022
If we're asking for Osinbajo in 20203, I think it's safe to say this government of APC is not doing bad in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
If we're asking for Osinbajo in 20203, I think it's safe to say this government of APC is not doing bad in the first place?

Are you serious
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by helinues: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2022
Toh
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 1:58pm On Jan 21, 2022
Candid advice
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 2:04pm On Jan 21, 2022
Imagine pressing the breast of thousands of market women across the 36 states of Nigeria.

Nice

1 Like

Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 2:18pm On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 2:21pm On Jan 21, 2022
Charleys:

Are you serious

Is Osinbajo not part of the system?

If everyone is yarning for him, then they already see good thing about the government he's number 2 in it

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by tutudesz: 3:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Is Osinbajo not part of the system?

If everyone is yarning for him, then they already see good thing about the government he's number 2 in it
Don't forget he is the chairman of national economic council, who recommended the increase in fuel price

3 Likes

Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
tutudesz:

Don't forget he is the chairman of national economic council, who recommended the increase in fuel price

But that's who you people want
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by tutudesz: 3:20pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

But that's who you people want
Presently all the candidates are wrong and the right Candidates are not willing to contest.

2 Likes

Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:00pm On Jan 21, 2022
tutudesz:

Presently all the candidates are wrong and the right Candidates are not willing to contest.

Immediately they show face they become bad person for naija.

I wish we can campaign with achievements and not someone is badblabla bla.

No one is a saint
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by tutudesz: 4:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Immediately they show face they become bad person for naija.

I wish we can campaign with achievements and not someone is badblabla bla.

No one is a saint
No one is a saint agreed and that why track record should be important.
But Osinbajo is not the right person
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 4:13pm On Jan 21, 2022
tutudesz:

No one is a saint agreed and that why track record should be important.
But Osinbajo is not the right person

If we keep saying someone is not the right person because of party affiliate or being quite/blind to some issues, we will possibly not get anyone at the end.

Those passive as good person also have their dark side
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by tutudesz: 4:31pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

If we keep saying someone is not the right person because of party affiliate or being quite/blind to some issues, we will possibly not get anyone at the end.

Those passive as good person also have their dark side
I believe we need a president that take certain decision without favouring party, religion or ethnicity
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 6:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
tutudesz:

I believe we need a president that take certain decision without favouring party, religion or ethnicity

Where is that person?

Remember they don't go to people House to pick them
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by owobokiri(m): 6:12pm On Jan 21, 2022
I actually think that Tinubu is pretending to be running for them presidency in order to deflect attention from osibande. I don't think the drug mull will be so stupid to think that Nigerians will choose a highly disoriented opolo eyes as the president at this juncture in history.
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by TheRareGem1(f): 6:53pm On Jan 21, 2022
The man Nigerians want whole heartedly

OP. Leave them, they don't know. They think social media is where the real thing happen. I always laugh when SM people ask for names and contacts of beneficiaries it is not as if these are not accessible but the real beneficiaries are not on SM. If they need their details, they should go to BOI and those agencies.
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by okefranci: 7:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
kiss
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Michelle70(m): 7:14pm On Jan 21, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:
20203, I wonder if any of us will be alive by then
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2022
Michelle70:
20203, I wonder if any of us will be alive by then
grin grin grin

Savage...

That's typo thou
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 12:05pm On Jan 22, 2022
Oyinlomobambam:

Where is that person?

Remember they don't go to people House to pick them

So what's your suggestion?
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by alizma: 12:08pm On Jan 22, 2022
tutudesz:

We are just try to go with the lesser evil right?
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 12:32pm On Jan 22, 2022
alizma:

We are just try to go with the lesser evil right?

A lesser evil of what exactly?
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Oyinlomobambam(m): 1:31pm On Jan 22, 2022
Charleys:

So what's your suggestion?

Still observing... At the end, we'll vote who we passive as the best among who they present to us
Re: Osibanjo has won the 2023 presidential election already. by Charleys: 4:01pm On Jan 25, 2022
Permutations and politics

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Shared Looted Dasuki's Money In 2015- Deji Adeyanju / Which State(s) In The Entire North And South West Can Peter Obi Win? / APC Drags CNN To Court Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.