Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

#occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police (742 Views)

40 OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters Granted Bail / Police Officers Push Van After Arresting #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protesters (video) / Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Biodun556(m): 8:44am On Feb 13, 2021

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by 175(m): 8:45am On Feb 13, 2021
Nonsense. But if an Fulani herders, dem go look bush

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by irvene: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2021
rubbish
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Biodun556(m): 8:50am On Feb 13, 2021
Unreasonable youths
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Kaduna1stson: 8:52am On Feb 13, 2021
Why are u people fighting this fulani government?
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Antoeni(m): 8:55am On Feb 13, 2021
Good Job from the Nigeria Police.
Keep it up
Sowore pls come out..
As for the the ones in black Maria start calling your parents. Stubborn he and she goats.

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Kaduna1stson: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2021
Antoeni:
Good Job from the Nigeria Police.
Keep it up
Sowore pls come out..
As for the the ones in black Maria start calling your parents. Stubborn he and she goats.

They are social miscreants who are bent on bringing down the government of buharri, who is a saviour

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Flexherbal(m): 9:00am On Feb 13, 2021
When will our government start using this kind of force on criminals?

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Freestainworld(m): 9:03am On Feb 13, 2021
This country is heading towards total destruction, very soon the hunter will become the hunted.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Kaduna1stson: 9:06am On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:

The people trying to topple the government are criminals and miscreants. That's why we are arresting them first.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Flexherbal(m): 9:12am On Feb 13, 2021
Kaduna1stson:

The people trying to topple the government are criminals and miscreants. That's why we are arresting them first.

Okay,
Assuming I agree with you,
Shouldn't this same force be used on other criminals?
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Kaduna1stson: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:

Okay,
Assuming I agree with you,
Shouldn't this same force be used on other criminals?

Toppling a democratically elected government is not only criminal, it's treasonable.
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Monogamy: 9:13am On Feb 13, 2021
Very good news...

They are miscreants which should be incarcerated

1 Like

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by uptimum123(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2021
99years imprisonment for all them...make dem all go rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by 400billionman: 11:00am On Feb 13, 2021
Flexherbal:

Like US called on FG to ensure the masterminds of Kankara school boys kidnap, paid for their sins.

But the kidnappers said govt settled them with N30m as parting gift, not N800m. grin
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 11:02am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:
Very good news...

They are miscreants which should be incarcerated
After you will tell us that you are a neutral sophisticated observer grin

Cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Monogamy: 11:04am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

After you will tell us that you are a neutral sophisticated observer grin

Cc lzaa

I am not just asking you, I am daring you to provide proofs with my affiliation with Apc or forever keep your mouth shut
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

I am not just asking you, I am daring you to provide proofs with my affiliation with Apc or forever keep your mouth shut
By their posts we shall know them grin
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Monogamy: 11:07am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

By their posts we shall know them grin

By their posts but no proofs.

I can finally reached a conclusion that you are indeed a spam bot with no creativity to engage with
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 11:08am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

By their posts but no proofs.

I can finally reached a conclusion that you are indeed a spam bot with no creativity to engage with
I know you prefer to engage with Lying Moh@mmed grin
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Monogamy: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

I know you prefer to engage with Lying Moh@mmed grin

What a pity...
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

What a pity...

El Rufai must hear this.

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Monogamy: 11:13am On Feb 13, 2021
imhotep:

El Rufai must hear this.

Elrufai in this combo?

It is indeed a pity.. I just wasted my time engaging with a spam bot
Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

Elrufai in this combo?

It is indeed a pity.. I just wasted my time engaging with a spam bot
So you cannot can eh grin

Re: #occupylekkitollgate Protesters Arrested By The Police by blog4all(m): 11:20am On Feb 13, 2021
#OccupyLekkiTollgate: Police arrest 10 protesters at Lekki Tollgate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EuozjdwPlY

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Kemi Blows Hot, Reveals Why Aisha Buhari Left Her Position As First Lady / Iskilu Wakili: A Moderator In Career "Invented A Reason" To Ban My Colleague / IPOB Will Support Yoruba Group’s One Million-man March—nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.