Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? (1069 Views)

How Long Do You Stay In The Bathroom? / I Stay In My Room and Do This Naughty Thing. To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Please Where's The Best Place To Stay In Ibadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
Can you stay in the house for a whole week without stepping a foot outside for 500k??

Me-As long as there is food,data and light....I'm good to go

3 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Jeon(f): 2:48pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm not boosting

I stay a months without crossing our gate..
even my street neighbors will be like " you travel? "

me: *smile *

7 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Jirilistic(m): 2:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
Ehn kinda grin
I can stay in the compound for one week without stepping outside my gate. Today makes it 1 week since I went outside the gate

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by paulolee(m): 2:52pm On Mar 05, 2022
sure na, it depends on d reason at hand....stayed one month at home wen working from home during covid..
It was work, chop n sleep bcoz demands were pilling up, i just de go outside to smoke better joint mk i no lose my sanity
felt like a machine or robot while it lasted..

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jeon:
I'm not boosting

I stay a months without crossing our gate..
even my street neighbors will be like " you travel? "

me: *smile *

My kinda woman

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Omuuvwie(m): 3:01pm On Mar 05, 2022
For those that are not use to staying at home like me, pray for God not to allow you see what will make you stay at home, but if other wise one week is too small you may even stay at home for like six months without knowing.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by luwiizy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2022
Flahyuq:
Can you stay in the house for a whole week without stepping a foot outside for 500k??

I don't need food and water...

Just keep the money on top table....

After all Jesus fast 40days and 40night...
Money no de involve..

No wyn me oh.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Totilopussylick(m): 3:18pm On Mar 05, 2022
I'm currently in Germany

For more than a week i have not come out of my room cheesy

The weather here don't respect any color, wether black, white blue. If you don't have anything serious to attend to outside them no born you well to say you want waka tongue.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Boogyman557: 3:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

IF u go put enough WEED inside d house

YES I GO STEY..

But IF no WEED..

ABEG DISAMBACK with ur RUBBERZ b4 thunder go FIRE u...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Boogyman557: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

people wey de Mount 4 face me I SLAP u house go de form GATE OWNERS...

I JUST de BLA my WEED in peace, STILL de look Una wit my old KALA...

I JUST NEVER de in d mood to BLAST BLAST ANYBODY left leg...

WTF MAN!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Exkandayee(m): 5:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

people wey de Mount 4 face me I SLAP u house go de form GATE OWNERS...

I JUST de BLA my WEED in peace, STILL de look Una wit my old KALA...

I JUST NEVER de in d mood to BLAST BLAST ANYBODY left leg...

WTF MAN!
Ogbeni you go deh alert,I go borrow that your kala one day,e get one nairakander I wan blast his two legs,shebi you never finish those bullets you bought last week

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Deborah98(f): 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Yes ooooh e get one kind indoor staying I did at home last two years before coming down to Zaria that my mom feared I was doing something else if you know you know cheesy... mothers and their unnecessary check ups. Even as I'm typing I dey house like this,light dey na data I no too get but God dey Sha...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Mar 05, 2022
Something that I have been doing and used to na Im You dy put money

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Nicepoker(m): 8:49pm On Mar 05, 2022
Jobless evening newspapers
Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Dshocker(m): 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2022
Flahyuq:

Am an introvert and can stay up to 30days without coming out.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Ifeoluwav(f): 9:16pm On Mar 05, 2022
That's one of the easiest thing to do and interesting too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Pnorh(f): 9:51pm On Mar 05, 2022
As you’ve said,... as long as there is food,... data and light,... lock me inside and take the key away

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Qinglong(m): 10:24pm On Mar 05, 2022
Very easy for introverts, especially the chronic variety. This one na easy cashout. When I was in secondary school, I could stay for months without stepping outside my gate and this was without a mobile phone. Even my lecturers for university dey shout upon my matter because I don't really relate with others, although one of them was always easy on me because he was an introvert in his school days.

If you tell me to go out for hours everyday for one year for #500k, I won't collect your money. Trying to improve on it a little sha.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Oturatetuala(m): 10:50pm On Mar 05, 2022
When I was jobless I stayed indoor for good 8month without stepping out. Thank God for everything.
Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Ocholu: 11:36pm On Mar 05, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

IF u go put enough WEED inside d house

YES I GO STEY..

But IF no WEED..

ABEG DISAMBACK with ur RUBBERZ b4 thunder go FIRE u...

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Hahaha.. I saw one up there.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Afrobasic(m): 1:24am On Mar 06, 2022
Flahyuq:

I stayed in a room for 10 days when I had Covid.

1 Like

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by AdorableSat: 2:39am On Mar 06, 2022
Omuuvwie:
For those that are not use to staying at home like me, pray for God not to allow you see what will make you stay at home, but if other wise one week is too small you may even stay at home for like six months without knowing.

True
Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Mar 06, 2022
Flahyuq:

I have been indoors but over 3 months straight now. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by kkins25(m): 3:36am On Mar 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I have been indoors but over 3 months straight now. undecided
Haha. no wonder the smaile face is always on your post irrespective of context.. lol...
Re: Can You Stay In The House For A Whole Week? by suffering: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
With entertainment your mind has traveled. For the body you can do exercise. For less than the stated amount I can do it. I already do it for months plus talk less of getting challenged.

(1) (Reply)

The New Akwa Ibom Ring Road 3. Governor Udom Is Working. / digitalove-I'm on my way to the top and I want to bring some friends along... / Happy Birthday Seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.