Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) (45423 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Raymeg7(m): 6:53pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=theFilmtric post=99025887][/quote] as if ur papa get strength, mumu, till they finish una, then u will shut up ur stupid mouth, more stories are coming, na today we begin hear those nonsense, as if we no fight then, this time will be sweet fight because......... Let's be watching
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Olisehinnocent: 6:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=theFilmtric post=99025887][/quote]

Tell your stupid tribe that we Biafrans are coming to wipe them out from the surface of the earth. What happen in Somalia will be a child's play. Tell your generation that when we are through with them their history will be totally wipe out and never to remember again. It's a promise and not a threat.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by EmekaA125(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
atonement12:
I should leave your foreign agent IndecentStar out of the narrative. Is he not the instigator of the invigorated toxicity and hate of many young Igbo men against other tribes?
Killing and raping?? Do you know the numbers of Fulani's that have been killed in the SW because of their recent terrrorism- It is not everything you will read in the dailies.
Dirty women The last time I checked, someone said that every vagina has odour ! Ewu!
Lol. See vex. Not all vagina has odour bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Almunir(m): 7:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Seunfretty:
I just laugh wen I see pple saying fulani and hausa wants to take over ibadan...most of u guy don't know how notorious ibadan is.....almost half of pple living in the interior part of ibadan is a thug...boxer..good with matchet and has access to charms....if ibadan youths and indigenes reason hausa eeh....10 of dem won't be remaining in one week........i hope the law enforcement settles this but that plot to do any nonsense is a waste of time ...ibadan is a no go area
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by capitalzero: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sunday Igboho has succeeded in deceiving Yoruba youths. Yorubas are not known for fighting strangers in their land. it is high time that Yoruba elders call Igboho to order

Hope you are not indomie gen?
In 90s, yoruba and hausas had frequent clashes. Many lost their lives in mokola when abacha died in 1998. It was a terrible war between hausa and yoruba. What about kano yoruba war ?
I guess Sunday igboho also instigated that too.
From history, it is only yorubas that can treat hausa madness.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by capitalzero: 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Seunfretty:
I just laugh wen I see pple saying fulani and hausa wants to take over ibadan...most of u guy don't know how notorious ibadan is.....almost half of pple living in the interior part of ibadan is a thug...boxer..good with matchet and has access to charms....if ibadan youths and indigenes reason hausa eeh....10 of dem won't be remaining in one week........i hope the law enforcement settles this but that plot to do any nonsense is a waste of time ...ibadan is a no go area

Fixed! Ibadan thugs are enough to destabilize south west for weeks. Most thugs in Lagos can trace their roots to ibadan.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by hstar: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Inkling:
We are trapped, choked, suffocated, oppressed, repressed, belittle, disgraced, bullied, maimed, ridiculed, gagged, raped, brutalized, dismembered, crushed sad, crucified cry
shocked
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by izibili44: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sunday Igboho has succeeded in deceiving Yoruba youths. Yorubas are not known for fighting strangers in their land. it is high time that Yoruba elders call Igboho to order
guy keep quiet. I weekness all.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by kechywillz(m): 8:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
dalass:

Seeking relevance even where its unnecessary..

This is between Yoruba's and Hausa's. Absolutely nothing to do with your director and directed (ESN)
You are at the mercy of the fulani/hausa all around your territory,MNK n ESN are not your enemies,you need help from aforementioned,your politicians don't seem to care about your plight. Sunday igboho seems to have been silenced by ur traditional rulers N ur government

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Skyfornia(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

I think the ESN should first of all secure the south east properly before advising others on how to secure themselves.

Secondly I an not Yoruba but I think this gleefulness you guys display whenever something bad happens to other regions is extremely Bad and speak Negatively about the igbos.

Oh! You are minority!? No wonder!!

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Emotionss: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Skyfornia:

Oh! You are minority!? No wonder!!

In your dreams.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by CONFAMA: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

cursed be your lineage for supporting evil
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by CONFAMA: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Maobichek: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Omoslim26 post=99033658]

Dede Chukwu Abiama gozie ghì

I believe we the true nwafors have allow dis noise making animals here claiming to be Igbo have too much foolery flowing and painting the narrative that they speak the mind of the Igbos in entirety we have to start calling them out and tell them to do their scam package Ipob in peace without dragging the Igbos into their nonsense

makà obùghi onye obulà néso faà ne mee ihe Ipob

how can someone who claims to be Igbo engage himself all day doing nonsense bigotry does that even have any connections with being Igbo

[/quote

Chukwu gozie gi nke ukwuu, when lies and mischief are not discouraged, ppl will assume that they are true. Once again thank you.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
EmekaA125:

Lol. See vex. Not all vagina has odour bro
I concur bror! So we can both agree that the odourfulll and odourless are spread among the tribes. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 9:04pm On Feb 13, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Nothing like half Igbo.

If you are not Igbo,you are not Igbo and can never be.
Tribal bigot! cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Okwyjesus(m): 9:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
trentslawson:
But hausa are nice people

Yes of course but those guys from the mountain l can't say of the same.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by JaffyJoe(m): 9:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

Then you must be new to Nigerian politics. Why do you think it’s called the Wild Wild West?
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Omoslim26: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Maobichek post=99038772][/quote]

dats why I have decided to start calling them out

the first thing the idiots do is to say you are not Igbo and I ask one animal to tell me what he thinks is the criteria for being Igbo is it by coming to nairaland and spew senseless trash everyday.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Omoslim26: 9:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
[quote author=Maobichek post=99038772][/quote]

dats why I have decided to start calling them out

the first thing the idiots do is to say you are not Igbo and I ask one animal to tell me what he thinks is the criteria for being Igbo is it by coming to nairaland and spew senseless trash everyday?
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Tranquillity360: 9:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
atonement12:
Tribal bigot! cheesy
Igbo hater,stop claiming what you are not and can never be.

If you are not Igbo,you are not Igbo and will never be Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by JaffyJoe(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
JosephXavier:
We the Yorubas have been coexisting with the Fulanis even before Nigeria started to exist and we all live in peace

Our grand patron Tinubu, the slayer of Igbos is a true leader and we love and will support him as president come 2023

Let the developers and the fugitive slave Nnamdi kanu wail in vain. We the Yorubas are happy with our friends from the North because they are peace loving people

Shut up your stinking mouth with that co-existing bullshit. Go and ask your grandfather if he’s still alive where his grandfather told him Oyo Ike capital used to be. The Fulanis you claim coexistence with burned it down and the Alaafin abandoned it before finally setting in what is known as Oyo today. The place was Koso by name. You better wise up.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by JosephXavier: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
JaffyJoe:

Shut up your stinking mouth with that co-existing bullshit. Go and ask your grandfather if he’s still alive where his grandfather told him Oyo Ike capital used to be. The Fulanis you claim coexistence with burned it down and the Alaafin abandoned it before finally setting in what is known as Oyo today. The place was Koso by name. You better wise up.

Thanks for lecturing me brother
But that does not change the fact that we the Yourubas and the Fulanis has close business ties and coexists
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Yo absolutely right my brother. MNK stood a large gap for you Igbos. Many times, am jealous of you guys.

The SE remain my hope, if my leaders here in SW choose to remain stupid. I'll just propose marriage to my new Igbo girlfriend.

My Leaders here in SW have chosen to remain stupid. gosh.

Truly, we have stupid leaders . I envy Nnamdi KANU for ESN

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by jrusky(m): 10:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fahdiga:

No wonder you are hit with 12 shares because you speech threw away common sense.

Yoruba are peaceful so the Fulani should be slaughtering them bah? Oga face front you are in the middle of motorway.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by RPG2020(m): 12:03am On Feb 14, 2021
Kriss216:

My in-law, you don't need to worry, we got you covered. I owe you one plot of land in Ala Owerri.

Give this man 3 cups of Palm � wine Mama Amaka for my care
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by lexy2014: 6:10am On Feb 14, 2021
Flexherbal:

Blessings upon blessings fall on you, Sir.

Amen. I hail bros
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by MoIbrahim: 7:00am On Feb 14, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://twitter.com/Oyoaffairs/status/1360543073986617344?s=19

They want to keep the masses distracted, and the masses are too foolish to know that
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 11:23am On Feb 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Igbo hater,stop claiming what you are not and can never be.

If you are not Igbo,you are not Igbo and will never be Igbo.
Nna, how market? cheesy
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Tranquillity360: 11:33am On Feb 14, 2021
atonement12:
Nna, how market? cheesy
You don't know your Nna again ,should i draw him for You?
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by atonement12: 11:36am On Feb 14, 2021
Tranquillity360:
You don't know your Nna again ,should i draw him for You?

You have not answered my question. I said: How market? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Buhari & Queen Elizabeth Discussing At CHOGM In Malta / Dino Melaye Mocked Akpabio That He Couldn't Return To Senate (Throwback Video) / Supreme Court Announces 22 New SANs, Festus Keyamo Missing From The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.