Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) (45692 Views)

Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video) / EndSARS: Protesters And Soldiers Clash (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by adadike(f): 12:05pm On Feb 14, 2021
bignero:

If igbos hasn't been resistant to the hausa, tbey would have islamised Nigeria..

Not that their that powerful.. But the control the oil, army etc.

The worst part is yorubers will run to their oppressors the hausa against the igbo now and always
truly they would have turn this country upside down

1 Like

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by jossyruns(m): 12:15pm On Feb 14, 2021
Peace sets the path for Progress and Prosperity, let us all embrace peace.

Team 3 P's
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by dalass(f): 7:30pm On Feb 14, 2021
jcmaiah:

Lol... Painment

You're the pained one because you want your own name in the news and when the issue doesn't even concern you, you sha just want to belong
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 14, 2021
SouthNigerian:

Yo absolutely right my brother. MNK stood a large gap for you Igbos. Many times, am jealous of you guys.

The SE remain my hope, if my leaders here in SW choose to remain stupid. I'll just propose marriage to my new Igbo girlfriend.

My Leaders here in SW have chosen to remain stupid. gosh.

You don't even have enough intelligence to craft a good camouflage.
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by Tillatalk: 12:10pm On Feb 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sunday Igboho has succeeded in deceiving Yoruba youths. Yorubas are not known for fighting strangers in their land. it is high time that Yoruba elders call Igboho to order
assuming one of your relatives is part of those people herdmen has killed you will be saying all these here
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by niggadee(m): 1:34pm On Feb 15, 2021
Hezmatosky:
Does ibos know where they stand?
confuse people since 1967
Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by YobaNation: 1:50am On May 02, 2021
Yobaland will be an independent nation state very soon.

Yobas free yourselves from Niggeria and you will be great on the face of the earth.

Yobas destroy your wicked enemies who have invaded your lands and you will have glory and freedom.

Yobas do not be afraid of the Niggerians separate from Niggeria and defeat the Nigerian Military.

Yoba shere. Yoba ja fun igbala.

Re: Hoodlums Take Over Akinyele, Ibadan As Yoruba And Hausa Clash (video) by tit(f): 1:53am On May 02, 2021
Fahdiga:
Sunday Igboho has succeeded in deceiving Yoruba youths. Yorubas are not known for fighting strangers in their land. it is high time that Yoruba elders call Igboho to order

Morphing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Face-To-Face Encounter With The Dreaded Unknown Gunmen By Barr Fabian Onwughalu / APC Speaks On Removal Of Orji Uzor Kalu's Name From Party's Register / HID Awolowo's Corpse And Casket (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.