Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,222 members, 7,829,368 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

#OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others (41649 Views)

Lagos Commisioner Of Police Meets Falz, Macaroni And Others / #LekkiTollGate: Live Updates From #OccupyLekkiTollgate Protest (Pictures, Video) / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by dammyagboola(m): 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
The reason why you can write this. You have not been touched by Nigeria problem and you don't have any pity for those who have been touched. I believe when these problems get to our nerve everybody will come out and protest.
leokid866:
1)You were warned not to be involved in any protest because it can easily snowball to something destructive as we have all seen....you came out, got arrested, then you come out and blame the government for not upholding the law....by your actions have you uphold the law or retained the peace?

2) this Falz day him studio, he now comes online and all of you are standing behind him.....outside the first day of the protest in October him and runtown never went back..........government made appeal to him and everyone involved to put a stop to it and let peace reign.....he did not soro soke that time.......but when government had enough and decided to act he was quick to grant cnn interview to bash the government......nonsense.....to fight a war is easy....keeping the peace is real HardWork.....if you don't want to have sense, it won't be long before you realise no be everybody normal.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Bbbwings: 5:47pm On Feb 13, 2021
Acidosis:
At the end of the day, politicians will exploit our collective fears to develop, expand and supercharge more oppressive institutions.

I wish the EndSARS protest happened a week before our general election. Power is gradually leaving the people to return back to the "rightful" owners - a group of criminal elements called politicians. They're accountable to NO one, what they choose to do with the wealth of 200 million people is simply their business.
A convoy of one state governor hit someone yesterday. They never bothered to stop.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
While you sit down in your house and make noise right? Spineless badt guy. You're a disgrace to yourself.

The last protest saw exactly what usually happens anytime there is protest in Nigeria, which is usually hijacked by hoodlums.

Those who protest ain't that different from those who hijack the protest and loot away.

Any sensible Nigerian would have known protest doesn't really achieve its desired effect, because there are always hoodlums waiting for that opportunity to take over...

This country is now full of hoodlums. People who have father's who can't take care of them, so the least they want is to cause mayhem. So anybody who gives them that chance is no different from the people they criticise.
What about the 2012 protest?
Why wasn't it hijacked by hoodlums?
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Clothingonline9(m): 6:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
wrecks. If only they can use their common sense, they ought to restrategize and mobilize people towards the upcoming election. They have plenty of time to do it between now and 2023. Rather than waste their time chasing shadows. I thought they had learned their lessons last year.

Nobody is protesting again
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Oga pls Shut up..or talk reasonably
Don't mind that 30k slave
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Bitcoinmake: 6:14pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bad govt
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by IamPlato(m): 6:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:

Oga pls Shut up..or talk reasonably
After saying all that, you asked him to talk reasonably... Clearly you are not reasonable
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by omoharry(f): 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
flokii:
They will be prosecuted in court and sentenced because they were warned.. the one Obianuju did, violating an Executive governor's curfew and got away with won't be tolerated this time, macaroni or not

Lawlessness will not be tolerated in Lagos whether human rights or goat rights.

Foolish hypocrites, they condemn Capitol attacks in US but cheer idi0ts on in Lekki.
If Lagos tire you, pack your bags and leave. There are 36 states in Nigeria, leave Lagos alone, stop unnecessary attack on Lagos!
How many headmen have they arrested you stupid fool with no dignity .You live like animal ur land and u are here defending your oppressor .A fool .
How many Fulani headmen has been arrested and prosecuted for thier various killings and raping ? You call armless protesters criminals that deserve to be arrested and persecuted but you call killer headmen ordinary headmen that deserve to protect themselves .Idiot .
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by ofiko123(m): 6:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wahala no dey finish....E go better...
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Bar1941(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Kriss216:
In the midst of all these chaos, Tinubu still value his presidential ambition than speaking out for his people.

Many of you guys have mental issues, what is Tinubu's matter with this now, is OUK speaking out on ESN harrassement?
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by flokii: 6:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
omoharry:
How many headmen have they arrested you stupid fool with no dignity .You live like animal ur land and u are here defending your oppressor .A fool .
How many Fulani headmen has been arrested and prosecuted for thier various killings and raping ? You call armless protesters criminals that deserve to be arrested and persecuted but you call killer headmen ordinary headmen that deserve to protect themselves .Idiot .

You need your brain checked.. I'm sure you're one of those arsonists looting and destroying people's sweat in the last EndSars Kanu and his IPOB people turned EndLagos.
If you have two heads, go to Lekki and continue your criminal activities if you won't end up in jail. Nonsense!
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 6:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

What about the 2012 protest?
Why wasn't it hijacked by hoodlums?
you can't compare the state of insecurity in 2012 to that of 2021. It's not on the same level.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 6:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
you can't compare the state of insecurity in 2012 to that of 2021. It's not on the same level.
Hmmm which means the govt has performed worse than the one it replaced in terms of security. Though I must remind you that the state of insecurity is not a condition for protests holding in Nigerian laws
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by omoharry(f): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2021
flokii:

You need your brain checked.. I'm sure you're one of those arsonists looting and destroying people's sweat in the last EndSars Kanu and his IPOB people turned EndLagos.
If you have two heads, go to Lekki and continue your criminal activities if you won't end up in jail. Nonsense!
Stupid yeye man .. why didn't you blame the hijacking of the peaceful protest by politicians by paving the way for hudlums to take over the protest ? Didn't you see when paid thugs were hired by your APC govt to disrupt the most peaceful and well coordinated protest? These thugs came in an A/C BRT bus? Are u telling me that they chartered the bus by themselves ? Didn't you also see when some political aids drop some thugs In a jeep in Abuja just to fight off the peaceful protesters ?
Did you develop amnesia as a result of the N 30,000 that is use to grease your pocket and to kill you conscience ? Did you not see how politicians paid thugs to descredit the protest which finally came back to hunt them ? Idiot you days of your free N 5000 will end and you will tell us what other job you will take just to malign your kind and support evil . Nonsence . If this energy you have can be channeled toward Defending ur Land against headsmen then it will be something . Stop being a stupid idiot by defending your oppressors .
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 7:11pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Hmmm which means the govt has performed worse than the one it replaced in terms of security. Though I must remind you that the state of insecurity is not a condition for protests holding in Nigerian laws
I believe we are not talking about performance here, but rather what's on ground which is the protest and protesters getting arrested.

Never forget the state of insecurity breeds mayhem. That's a truth we came to see during the Endsars protest.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Lagoon0: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Everyone knows that Asiwaju Tinubu is the target and we will not 'sleep'. We will not allow you to kill Lagos and Tinubu because you want power at all cost.

Which 'chaos ? The fake one orchestrated last time failed flat to stand scrutiny and revealed that it was the handiwork of vicious state actors after Tinubu who ended up burning Lagos and his assets.

Asiwaju is a Nigerian who has the right to contest for the President and no subterfuge by any tribe or group of people will be allowed to a bridge his right.
He earned the right by his birth and citizenship and dedication and service to his fatherland.
Tinubu is not Lagos. Myndd44 you should be banning impostor . Lagos has indigene
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
I believe we are not talking about performance here, but rather what's on ground which is the protest and protesters getting arrested.

Never forget the state of insecurity breeds mayhem. That's a truth we came to see during the Endsars protest.

I'm only following your line of argument. I'll also have you know that the mayhem was started by sponsored thugs who were sent to harm the Endsars protesters. Besides, the Endsars protests occurred in the southern part of the country which was not suffering any high level of insecurity at that time.
While the protests was going on, there was no mayhem especially in Lagos until the thugs surfaced and the military intervention which was the last straw.
I believe it is a testament to the low public relations and trust of the govt that led them to lose control of the situation and employ high-handed tactics.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

I'm only following your line of argument. I'll also have you know that the mayhem was started by sponsored thugs who were sent to harm the Endsars protesters. Besides, the Endsars protests occurred in the southern part of the country which was not suffering any high level of insecurity at that time.
While the protests was going on, there was no mayhem especially in Lagos until the thugs surfaced and the military intervention which was the last straw.
I believe it is a testament to the low public relations and trust of the govt that led them to lose control of the situation and employ high-handed tactics.
kindly provide concrete evidence to the bolded please.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
kindly provide concrete evidence to the bolded please.

Go watch videos of thugs harassing protesters at Ikeja and Abuja. It's on Youtube. I'm surprised someone who has such a strong opinion on this matter is not aware of that fact.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Go watch videos of thugs harassing protesters at Ikeja and Abuja. It's on Youtube. I'm surprised someone who has such a strong opinion on this matter is not aware of that fact.
these thugs harass people on the daily in Nigeria.

Thugs harassing people isn't proof of them being sponsored by politicians, is it? I'm surprise you're not aware of this.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by otikobaba: 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
But it was easy for the force to keep quiet at the showdown of bandits in Katsina with Gummi but applying force to quickly make arrest of innocent protesters....Shame shame shame
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
these thugs harass people on the daily in Nigeria.

Thugs harassing people isn't proof of them being sponsored by politicians, is it? I'm surprise you're not aware of this.

Well... One of them was a known APC thug in Lagos and MC Oluomo had to come out to deny he sent him on that errand. The others in Abuja actually came in a branded black Toyota Prado jeep. I'm sure you'll agree it's not everyday you see thugs come down from a Toyota Prado to harass people.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Well... One of them was a known APC thug in Lagos and MC Oluomo had to come out to deny he sent him on that errand. The others in Abuja actually came in a branded black Toyota Prado jeep. I'm sure you'll agree it's not everyday you see thugs come down from a Toyota Prado to harass people.
can you please provide proof of the thugs who came down from that black Toyota Prado jeep? And also the known APC thug in Lagos who MC Oluomo supposedly sent?
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Tonytonex(m): 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
yes! they better be ready for the consequences of this senseless act. there's nothing to lose any longer. they should get ready to arrest more and more people.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
can you please provide proof of the thugs who came down from that black Toyota Prado jeep? And also the known APC thug in Lagos who MC Oluomo supposedly sent?
Are you really serious you're not aware of all this?
Just type it on google and you'll see it na. It was even on NL fp then
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Are you really serious you're not aware of all this?
Just type it on google and you'll see it na. It was even on NL fp then
since it's just to type. Why don't you type it and show me? Remember he who alleges must prove...
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
since it's just to type. Why don't you type it and show me? Remember he who alleges must prove...

My apologies. I thought I was conversing with a well-informed person. Let me be much obliged.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OZiwyiXxKU

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjhpOfLzufuAhUeaRUIHaE4AZ0QwqsBMAN6BAgDEBA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwGZKSuUe9CQ&usg=AOvVaw0t4tmq8gnol02U3s5HoLKd

Here is a link of MC Oluomo denying he sent the thug that attacked protesters in Ikeja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-mc-oluomo-denies-sending-thugs-to-attack-endsars-protesters-in-lagos/
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/lagos-thugs-attack-endsars-protesters-in-alausa/fvddl8s

You can see pictures of the thugs here

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/gunfire-in-lagos-as-thugs-attack-endsars-protesters/
https://www.nairaland.com/6183754/thug-attack-endsars-protesters-alausa
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 9:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

My apologies. I thought I was conversing with a well-informed person. Let me be much obliged.

https://www.google.com.ng/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjhpOfLzufuAhUeaRUIHaE4AZ0QwqsBMAN6BAgDEBA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DwGZKSuUe9CQ&usg=AOvVaw0t4tmq8gnol02U3s5HoLKd

Here is a link of MC Oluomo denying he sent the thug that attacked protesters in Ikeja

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/video-mc-oluomo-denies-sending-thugs-to-attack-endsars-protesters-in-lagos/
https://www.pulse.ng/news/local/lagos-thugs-attack-endsars-protesters-in-alausa/fvddl8s

You can see pictures of the thugs here

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/gunfire-in-lagos-as-thugs-attack-endsars-protesters/
https://www.nairaland.com/6183754/thug-attack-endsars-protesters-alausa
From all what you posted, I didn't see one proof that supported your claim the government sponsored thugs to disrupt the Endsars protest. From all what you posted and even the videos, all were allegations.

To think I believe you're educated enough to even know the difference between an allegation and pure fact. Well that's my bad.

I'm sure you readily believe because MC Oluomo denied the allegation of sponsoring thugs to disrupt the protest, he's guilty as sin. Wow. shocked not even knowing there's a very big difference between allegation and evidence.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
From all what you posted, I didn't see one proof that supported your claim the government sponsored thugs to disrupt the Endsars protest. From all what you posted and even the videos, all were allegations.

To think I believe you're educated enough to even know the difference between an allegation and pure fact. Well that's my bad.

I'm sure you readily believe because MC Oluomo denied the allegation of sponsoring thugs to disrupt the protest, he's guilty as sin. Wow. shocked not even knowing there's a very big difference between allegation and evidence.

Kindly show me where I used the bolded term in our conversation.

When did I ever say MC Oluomo is guilty of anything? Go back and read what I wrote devoid of the sentiments you're inputting. I happen to be learned enough to choose my words carefully in case you don't know.
Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by joseph1832(m): 9:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

Kindly show me where I used the bolded term in our conversation.

When did I ever say MC Oluomo is guilty of anything? Go back and read what I wrote devoid of the sentiments you're inputting. I happen to be learned enough to choose my words carefully in case you don't know.
Ah pardon me. You said sponsored thugs and not government sponsored thugs.

This was what you said about MC Oluomo:
Agboriotejoye:

Re: #OccupyLekkiTollGate: Falz Reacts To The Arrest Of Mr Macaroni And Others by Slurity(m): 9:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
I always thought Nigeria youth are smart until this stupid protest idea came and some people still foolishly joined. The last peaceful protest end in killing and lost of properties and you think a sane government will allow another protest? We suppose to change approach and not protest for now. Let our voice be heard from another approach

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Osun Rerun: Omisore Agrees To Work For APC Victory On Thursday - Doyin Okupe / El-Rufai Tweets Yoruba Masquerade Proverb / Welcome Saraki's Choice Of Majority Leader! (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.