Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite (422 Views)

A 1963 Times Magazine Post About The Tribes And Former Three Regions Of Nigeria / Bode George: If We Can’t Unify PDP, No Guarantee Atiku Will Unite Nigeria / Osinbajo: Nigeria Needs Leaders Who Will Unite Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Zooposki(f): 2:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by heniford2: 2:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
unite kill u dia

4 Likes

Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zooposki:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FafO9eb82I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=meYaHay3BV8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LP_uKfS4oNo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKLhcSyCiA
LMAO ... people don't unite for the sake of uniting something must make them unite

It's equity n justice

Have every tribe or region been treated with equity ? If no ..then we can have unity
Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Zooposki(f): 2:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Igbochief001:

LMAO ... people don't unite for the sake of uniting something must make them unite

It's equity n justice

Have every tribe or region been treated with equity ? If no ..then we can have unity

You are right. Maybe douse the tension a little bit and learn how to cooperate better even though we later go our separate ways.
Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Zooposki(f): 2:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
heniford2:
unite kill u dia

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by nairalandankrah: 2:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zooposki my guy, all the way from zoo nation.. grin
Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zooposki:

You are right. Maybe douse the tension a little bit and learn how to cooperate better even though we later go our separate ways.
People like u are the reason we can't be united

Can u swear u don't know the reason Nigeria is not united ? ...why can't u call against those against equity ? ...why many topic have u opened calling for people to be treated equally ? I dare u to show me on

U want to be seen as politically correct , LMAO hypocrisy ...let them ask u which zone should the next president come from now ...u would Begin to blah

Your type are worse than herdsmen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Zooposki(f): 2:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Zooposki my guy, all the way from zoo nation.. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Gandollaar(f): 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Igbochief001:

People like u are the reason we can't be united

Can u swear u don't know the reason Nigeria is not united ? ...why can't u call against those against equity ? ...why many topic have u opened calling for people to be treated equally ? I dare u to show me on

U want to be seen as politically correct , LMAO hypocrisy ...let them ask u which zone should the next president come from now ...u would Begin to blah

Your type are worse than herdsmen
Dede take it easy nah, that guy was just playing with you grin

I swear this country should provoke every sensible person with all the happenings.

1 Like

Re: Hopefully After Watching: All The Tribes In Nigeria Will Unite by Asgard13: 3:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
If others Dey feel the heat una go dey ginger

Wen shit hit the fan and e reach una.. una go shout unity

Me waiting make burn

Yoruba said Nigeria will burn If anything happen to s.w

Walahi southwest been burning since January.. Nigeria is as quiet as grave yard

Even the Yoruba people don quiet

Sunday ma don kuku disappear with his juju..

... and southwest is still burning grin

Still waiting for Kano riVers anambra to all burn with Yoruba land

(1) (Reply)

Are The Herdsmen The Real Criminals / Video: Massive Show Of Love For Senator Akpabio: Akpabio At Uko Akpan Burial / Air Force Releases Names Of Personnel Who Died In Abuja Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.