Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,072 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God (1815 Views)

If GOD Appeared To You And Commanded You To Murder Someone, Would You Do It?? / (law) Levites Have Commandment To Receive Tithe, Pastors Tday Were Not Commanded / The Seven Atrocities Of Pastor E.A .Adeboye. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by elbaron(m): 2:58pm On Feb 07, 2006
I have been told that the link does not open. So here is a summary of what is contained in the site: Bible atrocities
By capella
People of Judah shout and God helps them kill 500,000 people

God slaughters 70 men for looking into the ark

God has the earth swallow people

God drowns almost everyone on earth

God orders and joins in on the genocide of all of Canaan

God threatens people with having to eat their children’s flesh

Sons of Levi are blessed for randomly slaughtering cow worshippers

God kills all the Egyptian babies for Pharaoh’s stubbornness

God kills the meat eaters

God allows people to sacrifice their babies to him to teach them a lesson

God kills a man for not impregnating his sister-in-law

God comes out of the sky to kill David’s enemies

God allows babies to be dashed and pregnant women to be ripped open

God threatens to have wild animals carry away the Israelite’s children

God tells people to kill their loved ones if they worship other gods

Bible says beat your child with a rod

Bible says beating and wounding people is good for them

God promises to punish children for their parent’s sin

God terrifies and causes tumors

Jesus doesn’t allow a disciple to bury his dead father

God rewards Jacob for deceiving his dying father

————————————————————————-

Supposedly the people of Judah shouted and God helped them kill 1/2 million Israelites.

(2 Chr 13:15 NRSV) Then the people of Judah raised the battle shout. And when the people of Judah shouted, God defeated Jeroboam and all Israel before Abijah and Judah.

(2 Chr 13:16-18 NRSV) The Israelites fled before Judah, and God gave them into their hands. Abijah and his army defeated them with great slaughter; five hundred thousand picked men of Israel fell slain.

Thus the Israelites were subdued at that time, and the people of Judah prevailed because they relied on the LORD, the God of their ancestors.

God slaughters 70 men for simply looking into the Ark.

(1 Sam 6:19 RSV) And he (God) slew some of the men of Beth-shemesh, because they looked into the ark
of the LORD; he slew

seventy men of them, and the people mourned because the Lord had made a great slaughter among the people.

Korah questions Moses’ leadership and God makes the earth open up and swallow his people: men, women, and children.

(Num 16:20-21 NRSV) Then the LORD spoke to Moses and to Aaron, saying: Separate yourselves from this congregation, so that I may consume them in a moment. They fell on their faces, and said, "O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one person sin and you become angry with the whole congregation?"

(Num 16:27 NRSV) (…)and Dathan and Abiram came out and stood at the entrance of their tents, together with their wives , their children , and their little ones .

(Num 16:32-33 NRSV) The earth opened its mouth and swallowed them up, along with their households–everyone who belonged to Korah and all their goods. So they with all that belonged to them went down alive into Sheol; the earth closed over them, and they perished from the midst of the assembly.

(Then God burned some other followers)

(Num 16:35 NRSV) And fire came out from the LORD and consumed the two hundred fifty men offering the incense.

(Then the whole congregation were upset about what God had done)

(Num 16:41 NRSV) On the next day, however, the whole congregation of the Israelites rebelled against Moses and against Aaron, saying, "You have killed the people of the LORD."

(God is further angered)

(Num 16:45 NRSV) "Get away from this congregation, so that I may consume them in a moment." And they fell on their faces.

(God strikes them with a plague. Moses finally intervenes to prevent the entire congregation from being killed) .

(Num 16:49 NRSV) Those who died by the plague were fourteen thousand seven hundred, besides those who died in the affair of Korah.

God drowns all the men, women, and children on the earth during the flood story:

(Gen 7:21 NRSV) And all flesh died that moved on the earth, birds, domestic animals, wild animals, all swarming creatures that swarm on the earth, and all human beings;

Here are some examples of the battles of Joshua for the possession of Canaanite cities and genocide of inhabitants as commanded by God

(All verses from book of Joshua NRSV)

(City of Jericho)(6:21) Then they devoted to destruction by the edge of the sword all in the city, both men and women, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys.

(City of Ai)(8:22)Israel struck them down until no one was left who survived or escaped.

(8:29) And he hanged the king of Ai on a tree until evening; and at sunset Joshua commanded, and they took his body down from the tree, threw it down at the entrance of the gate of the city …

(The Amorites) (10:10) …(the Israelites) inflicted a great slaughter on them at Gibeon …, and struck them down as far as Azekah and Makkedah.

( God throws boulders down from heaven onto fleeing Amorites )

(10:11) As they fled before Israel, while they were going down the slope of Beth-horon, the LORD threw down huge stones from heaven on them as far as Azekah, and they died; there were more who died because of the hailstones than the Israelites killed with the sword.

(There wasn’t enough time in the day to complete the slaughter so God makes the Sun stop moving in the sky )

(10:12-13) …Joshua spoke to the LORD; and he said in the sight of Israel, "Sun, stand still at Gibeon, and Moon, in the valley of Aijalon."

And the sun stood still, and the moon stopped, until the nation took vengeance on their enemies. Is this not written in the Book of Jashar? The sun stopped in midheaven, and did not hurry to set for about a whole day.

(God’s mission accomplished with the Amorites) (10:20) When Joshua and the Israelites had finished inflicting a very great slaughter on them, until they were wiped out, …

More battles of Joshua for the possession of cities and genocide of Canaanite inhabitants as commanded by God

(All verses from book of Joshua NRSV)

(City of Libnah)(10:30) The LORD gave it also and its king into the hand of Israel; and he struck it with the edge of the sword, and every person in it; he left no one remaining in it;

(City of Lachish)(10:32-33) … and struck it with the edge of the sword, and every person in it, as he had done to Libnah. Then King Horam of Gezer came up to help Lachish; and Joshua struck him and his people, leaving him no survivors.

(City of Eglon)(10:35) and they took it that day, and struck it with the edge of the sword; and every person in it he utterly destroyed that day, as he had done to Lachish.

(City of Hebron)(10:37) and struck it with the edge of the sword, and its king and its towns, and every person in it; he left no one remaining, just as he had done to Eglon, and utterly destroyed it with every person in it.

(City of Debir)(10:39-40) and he took it with its king and all its towns; they struck them with the edge of the sword, and utterly destroyed every person in it; he left no one remaining;

So Joshua defeated the whole land, the hill country and the Negeb and the lowland and the slopes, and all their kings; he left no one remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.

One last big battle of Joshua for the possession of cities and genocide of the Canaanite inhabitants.

Here finally, all the inhabitants of Canaan are exterminated.

(all verses from the book of Joshua NRSV)

(11:1-4) People of Hazor, Madon, Shimron, Achshaph, northern hill country, Arabah, Naphoth-dor, Canaanites in the east and the west, the Amorites (again?), the Hittites, the Perizzites, the Jebusites and the Hivites unite against the Israelites.

(11:14) All the spoil of these towns, and the livestock, the Israelites took for their booty; but all the people they struck down with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, and they did not leave any who breathed.

(Let there be no doubt whose idea it was for these genocides)

(11:20) For it was the Lord’s doing to harden their hearts (the Canaanites) so that they would come against Israel in battle, in order that they might be utterly destroyed, and might receive no mercy, but be exterminated, just as the LORD had commanded Moses.

God threatens to punish the Israelites by forcing them to eat the flesh of their children.

(Lev 26:27-28 NRSV) But if, despite this, you disobey me, and continue hostile to me, I will continue hostile to you in fury; I in turn will punish you myself sevenfold for your sins.

(Lev 26:29 NRSV) You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.

(Jer 19:9 NRSV) And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and all shall eat the flesh of their neighbors in the siege, and in the distress with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.

Here Moses says "kill your brother, your friend, and your neighbor."

In this story, Moses is gone for a long time at the top of a mountain. Meanwhile the children of Israel start partying and worshipping a golden calf.

When Moses comes down from the mountain he relays an order from God to start the bloodbath.

(Exo 32:27-29 NRSV) He said to them, "Thus says the LORD, the God of Israel, ‘Put your sword on your side, each of you! Go back and forth from gate to gate throughout the camp, and each of you kill your brother, your friend, and your neighbor.’"

The sons of Levi did as Moses commanded, and about three thousand of the people fell on that day.

(Moses then speaks to the sons of Levi)

Moses said, "Today you have ordained yourselves for the service of the LORD, each one at the cost of a son or a brother, and so have brought a blessing on yourselves this day."

(The sons of Levi are blessed for randomly killing family members, friends, and neighbors, whose only crime was worshipping the calf)

God kills scores of innocent babies and children.

This is the popular Exodus story in which God is imagined to strike down innocent babies and children for the actions of a Pharaoh whose heart Yahweh himself had hardened (thus rendering the Pharaoh incapable of complying with God’s demands).

(Exo 11:10 NRSV) Moses and Aaron performed all these wonders before Pharaoh; but the LORD hardened Pharaoh’s heart, and he did not let the people of Israel go out of his land.

(Here God has hardened Pharaoh’s heart and then turns around and punishes Pharaoh’s "decision" by murdering innocent babies and children)

(Exo 12:29 NRSV) At midnight the LORD struck down all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, from the firstborn of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the firstborn of the prisoner who was in the dungeon, and all the firstborn of the livestock.

God kills the children of Israel who wanted some meat.

(The people of Israel complain and God gets angry)

(Num 11:1 NRSV) …Then the fire of the LORD burned against them, and consumed some outlying parts of the camp.

(The Israelites get tired of eating manna (something vaguely like corn flakes). They start crying and wishing they were still slaves in Egypt, so God gets angry again and says)

(Num 11:19-20 NRSV) You shall eat (meat)… for a whole month– until it comes out of your nostrils and becomes loathsome to you– because you have rejected the LORD who is among you, and have wailed before him, saying, ‘Why did we ever leave Egypt?’"

(Num 11:31 NRSV) Then a wind went out from the LORD,

and it brought quails from the sea and let them fall beside the camp.

(The people work all day and night gathering their meat and as they are taking their first bite suddenly and unexpected…)

(Num 11:33-34 NRSV)…the anger of the LORD was kindled against the people, and the LORD struck the people with a very great plague.

So that place was called Kibroth-hattaavah, because there they buried the people who had the craving.

Because they were wicked enough to ignore the part in his commandment for human sacrifice that allowed them to substitute an animal for the baby, God lets them go ahead and sacrifice their babies to him so they would be horrified and know he is Lord.

(Ezek 20:26 NRSV) I defiled them through their very gifts, in their offering up all their firstborn, in order that I might horrify them, so that they might know that I am the LORD.

God kills a man for not impregnating his brother’s wife.

(Gen 38:9-10 NRSV) But since Onan knew that the offspring would not be his, he spilled his semen on the ground whenever he went in to his brother’s wife, so that he would not give offspring to his brother.

What he did was displeasing in the sight of the LORD, and he put him to death also.

King David is getting older and needs some help from God to complete another slaughter:

(2 Sam 22:9-16 NRSV) Smoke went up from his nostrils, and devouring fire from his mouth; glowing coals flamed forth from him.

He bowed the heavens, and came down; thick darkness was under his feet.

He rode on a cherub, and flew; he was seen upon the wings of the wind.

He made darkness around him a canopy, thick clouds, a gathering of water.

Out of the brightness before him coals of fire flamed forth.

The LORD thundered from heaven; the Most High uttered his voice.

He sent out arrows, and scattered them –lightning, and routed them.

Then the channels of the sea were seen, the foundations of the world were laid bare at the rebuke of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of his nostrils.

God allows Jewish babies to be dashed to pieces and pregnant Jewish women to be ripped open.

(Hosea 13:16 NRSV) Samaria shall bear her guilt, because she has rebelled against her God; they shall fall by the sword, their little ones shall be dashed in pieces, and their pregnant women ripped open.

Here God threatens to have wild animals carry the Israelites children away.

(Lev 26:22 NRSV) I will let loose wild animals against you, and they shall bereave you of your children…

The Bible says to kill your wife, your daughter, your son, your brother, your friend, etc… if they worship other gods.

(Deu 13:6-10 NRSV) If anyone secretly entices you–even if it is your brother, your father’s son or your mother’s son, or your own son or daughter, or the wife you embrace, or your most intimate friend– saying, "Let us go worship other gods," whom neither you nor your ancestors have known,

any of the gods of the peoples that are around you, whether near you or far away from you, from one end of the earth to the other, you must not yield to or heed any such persons. Show them no pity or compassion and do not shield them.

But you shall surely kill them; your own hand shall be first against them to execute them, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

Stone them to death for trying to turn you away from the LORD your God, …

The bible says to beat your kids with a rod.

(Prov 23:13 NRSV) Do not withhold discipline from your children; if you beat them with a rod, they will not die.

The bible says that beating people and inflicting wounds is good for people.

(Prov 20:30 NRSV) Blows that wound cleanse away evil; beatings make clean the innermost parts.

God unfairly promises to punish innocent children for the sins of their parents "to the third and fourth generation".

(Exo 20:5 NRSV) You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, punishing children for the iniquity of parents, to the third and the fourth generation of those who reject me,

The Lord terrifies and causes tumors to grow in the people of Ashdod because they have the Ark of the Covenant.

(1 Sam 5:6 NRSV) The hand of the LORD was heavy upon the people of Ashdod, and he terrified and struck them with tumors, both in Ashdod and in its territory.

Jesus doesn’t allow one of his disciples to bury his father.

(Mat 8:21 NRSV) Another of his disciples said to him, "Lord, first let me go and bury my father."

(Mat 8:22 NRSV) But Jesus said to him, "Follow me, and let the dead bury their own dead."

Deception of a suffering, dying father by his son is rewarded by God.

Jacob steals Isaac’s blessing pretending to be his brother Esau and playing a trick on his dying father. God then rewards the deception.

(Jacob is nervous about pulling the wool over his dying father’s eyes.)

(Gen 27:11-12 NRSV) But Jacob said to his mother Rebekah, "Look, my brother Esau is a hairy man, and I am a man of smooth skin. Perhaps my father will feel me, and I shall seem to be mocking him, and bring a curse on myself and not a blessing."

(Here Jacob does the dirty deed)

(Gen 27:19 NRSV) *Jacob* said to his father, "*I am Esau* your firstborn. I have done as you told me; now sit up and eat of my game, so that you may bless me."

(Dying Isaac blesses Jacob thinking he is blessing Esau his other son)

(Esau shows up later and is angry about Jacob stealing his blessing, oblivious to the fact his father is suffering and dying in front of him)

(Gen 27:35 NRSV) But he (Isaac) said, "Your brother came deceitfully, and he has taken away your blessing."

(Here is God rewarding Jacob for stealing the blessing)

(Gen 28:14 NRSV) and your offspring shall be like the dust of the earth

And here is the link to the article, in case it opens for you.

http://atheism.about.com/gi/dynamic/offsite.htm?zi=1/XJ&sdn=atheism&zu=http%3A%2F%2Fweb2.airmail.net%2Fcapella%2Faguide%2Fattroc.htm

It's all there read for yourself and comment
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by Horus(m): 6:14pm On May 30, 2007
Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God

Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by TellyB(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2007
@Horus,

What has your black jesus done for YOU? Is he such a shadowy figure with muted larynx to have passed unnoticed among his own people because your god doesn't speak? Where is your black jesus?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by Horus(m): 8:00pm On May 30, 2007
Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night

But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by TellyB(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2007
@Horus,

When you're done recycling, let's know what had happened to your black jesus; and what he has done for YOU.

Is he such a shadowy figure with muted larynx to have passed unnoticed among his own people because your god doesn't speak? Where is your black jesus?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by Seun(m): 7:44pm On Jul 28, 2007
What does "black Jesus" have to do with the topic? I find it very interesting. What do TayoD and others have to say?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by naijacutee(f): 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2007
*Yawn*
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by Dios(f): 3:12am On Jul 30, 2007
@Naijacutie, what the f#ck you yawning for. You are one of those people always blabbing on about the anti christ, saying people who oppose your cult are clueless and evil`and you always use quotes from the bible to defend yourself, well the dude is quoting the bible right now and all your brainwashed ass can do is YAWN At least offer some rebuttal or write something to defend your honor. And since I'm not with your "lord and saviour" jesus, i guess i am an anti christ.[i][/i]

@Telly B#tch , what the hell, this aint bout no black jesus, we all know your fairy tale saviour was a kike. Mufucka probably had a yamaka too.
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by otuwe(f): 9:47am On Jul 30, 2007
*who is black jesus ?*
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by Aproko(f): 11:10am On Jul 30, 2007
Seun:

What does "black Jesus" have to do with the topic?

i wonder!!!

otuwe:

*who is black jesus ?*

some people believe jesus christ was black
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by otuwe(f): 1:33pm On Jul 30, 2007
Aproko:

some people believe jesus christ was black

oh really. . . .na wa oh

then why is Telly B always asking horus this question

Telly B:

@Horus,

What has your black jesus done for YOU? Is he such a shadowy figure with muted larynx to have passed unnoticed among his own people because your god doesn't speak? Where is your black jesus?

i have seen this particular question for like ten times thru out this religion forum. why is Telly B always asking horus dat? ?? ? /
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by Aproko(f): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2007
otuwe:

then why is Telly B always asking horus this question

i have seen this particular question for like ten times through out this religion forum. why is Telly B always asking horus that? ?? ? /

i think he finds it rather strange that anybody would think jesus was black. i think he feels a certain anger, like saying jesus was black is like trying to humiliate the person of jesus. well thats the way i see it sha oh.

but i think he should not break a sweat, whether jesus was black, white, purple or green shouldn't be the focus, but rather what jesus came to teach (whatever colour that jesus is)
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by otuwe(f): 10:43am On Jul 31, 2007
na wa oh. the things we see on nairaland
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by BlkRaven(f): 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2007
IMO, the bible is a book filled with stories about God. It wasn't inspired by God. Most of the stories in the bible were handed down by word of mouth before they were eventually written by human beings. When stories are handed that way, they are not told exactly as they occurred. Also, some of the stories told in the bible are symbolic, some literal, some inaccurate and some are pure fiction.

Jesus was a middle eastern Jew so he would look like an Arab, not like the pale skinned guy shown in pictures.
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by huxley(m): 8:09pm On Jul 31, 2008
Rampant, see what dey god wey you trust din do?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by rampant(f): 8:11pm On Jul 31, 2008
if him like huxley make him(my God)kill and finish the whole earth,i go still dey love am dey go kiss kiss

Baba God i love you so much kiss kiss
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by huxley(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

if him like huxley make him(my God)kill and finish the whole earth,i go still dey love am dey go kiss kiss

Baba God i love you so much kiss kiss

Is that madness, brain-washing or what?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by rampant(f): 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2008
huxley:

Is that madness, brain-washing or what?

sweetheart,its called LOVE  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by huxley(m): 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

sweetheart,its called LOVE kiss kiss kiss kiss

Is the moslem right in showing the same LOVE for Mohammed?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by rampant(f): 8:18pm On Jul 31, 2008
huxley:

Is the moslem right in showing the same LOVE for Mohammed?

THATS THEIR OWN WAHALA NOT MINE,IM NOT A MOSLEM

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE MI GOD WELLA cool
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by huxley(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

THATS THEIR OWN WAHALA NOT MINE,IM NOT A MOSLEM

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I LOVE MI GOD WELLA cool

OK, since you no want make a judgement call, how about tis one. How you go feel if your wife converted to Islam and starts loving Mo?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by rampant(f): 8:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
huxley:

OK, since you no want make a judgement call, how about tis one.  How you go feel if your wife converted to Islam and starts loving Mo?

hey im not a gay wink wink im a she wink wink
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by huxley(m): 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2008
rampant:

hey im not a gay wink wink im a she wink wink

Ok, supposing you husband converted to islam? How would you feel?
Re: Atrocities In The Bible - Either Commanded Or Directly Commited By God by rampant(f): 8:54pm On Jul 31, 2008
huxley:

Ok, supposing you husband converted to islam? How would you feel?

if he so wishes wats my own? undecided its his life,not mine,so if the muslim life suits him wella then he should go ahead cool

(1) (Reply)

What Does The Bible/quoran And God Say About Smoking Cigarrettes? / Archishop Obiefuna Is Dead / Christmas Without Jesus ? : Paganism Re-asserts It's Pre-eminence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.