Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. (270 Views)

Receiving International Payments In Nigeria Is Rather Unfriendly / Receiving International Money Made Easy / Help On Receiving Money From Ghana To Nigeria??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. by globalbuzz(m): 4:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
Hello guys, I make most of my money online from foreign companies as Nigerian. And today I'll be willing to guide you on the best wallet to receive your funds free and the different avenues to use to make money online.

If you are the type that likes or wish to add an extra income to your side hustle. Then I hope my article below meets your well.

Article>> https://moneyhustlerz..com/2021/02/how-to-receive-international-payments.html

To join me on WhatsApp, message 08114195276
Re: My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. by globalbuzz(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2021
If you message me on Whatsapp, kindly save it as money hustlers TV. I'll be updating educational make money online tutorials on my status.
globalbuzz:
Hello guys, I make most of my money online from foreign companies as Nigerian. And today I'll be willing to guide you on the best wallet to receive your funds free and the different avenues to use to make money online.

If you are the type that likes or wish to add an extra income to your side hustle. Then I hope my article below meets your well.

Article>> https://moneyhustlerz..com/2021/02/how-to-receive-international-payments.html

To join me on WhatsApp, message 08114195276
Re: My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. by Pmedia7787: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2021
The following accounts will help you receive money easily from any where in this world

Dom account from banks like gtbank,access, fcmb,first bank

Paypal account ..get uae PayPal and uba africard...you can always get your funds from clients who want to pay by PayPal

Skrill accounts ...its a must ..some clients Make use of this account so much

Paystack dollar remittance account ...

Rave dollar remittance account

Payoneer account ...this does get connected to PayPal..very important

Also you need the following crypto addresses
Btc address

Ltc address

ETH address

Xrp address

The above accounts and address guarantees that you will always get the money you charge your clients if you are doing a legit business

You can always get your money when you want it when you have all of the above

1 Like

Re: My Honest Review On Receiving International Payments As A Nigerian. by globalbuzz(m): 6:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is a nice information piple... Nice work
Pmedia7787:
The following accounts will help you receive money easily from any where in this world

Dom account from banks like gtbank,access, fcmb,first bank

Paypal account ..get uae PayPal and uba africard...you can always get your funds from clients who want to pay by PayPal

Skrill accounts ...its a must ..some clients Make use of this account so much

Paystack dollar remittance account ...

Rave dollar remittance account

Payoneer account ...this does get connected to PayPal..very important

Also you need the following crypto addresses
Btc address

Ltc address

ETH address

Xrp address

The above accounts and address guarantees that you will always get the money you charge your clients if you are doing a legit business

You can always get your money when you want it when you have all of the above

(1) (Reply)

Offerservice.com, Promoting Your Business For Free / Employers' Statutory Annual Returns Of Training Contribution For The Year Ended / Future Of Network Marketing In India By 2025 - Is MLM Legal In India?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.