Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. (2294 Views)

Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa / How The Hausa/Yoruba Clash In Shasha Market, Ibadan Started - Eyewitness (Video) / Fight Between Hausa Man And Igbo Men In Onitsha Market: Soldiers Invited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Prinze23: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Serious conflict between Hausa and Yoruba people in SHASHA Ibadan has led to the destruction of so many properties.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogChIaHBCC4

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by doggedfighter(f): 5:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
A spillover from yesterday?
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by EmptyGarden(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
The chickens have come home to roost.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by heydenrey: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
can we blame this on IPOB and move on please ?

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Zionmdde: 5:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
I just hope none of our Igbo brothers will meddle in their affairs. They should stay indoors with their mouth shut. Allow the couples to sort out their issues.
Last time I checked, they always coexist peacefully with each other and their common enemies are Igbos

7 Likes

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by gamapoy540: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
fefe
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by GOFRONT(m): 5:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
embarassed
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by secretkiller: 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
#Fulanimustgo death or alive

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by an0daGuy: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
No be real fight, then just dey play with each other like brothers jor

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Racoon(m): 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Just imagine what these lots have turned this nation into everywhere.The end of this forced marriage is @ hand.
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by 4ckyou: 6:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Blame makinde because he refused to act, last week fulani attacked some residence in Benin, the Fulani were arrested and obaseki personnel pay a visit to the victim to console with them.
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by luvmijeje(f): 6:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
This is the kind of news that I want to be reading. I don't want to hear Fulani kidnapped or killed a Yoruba person. I don't want that kind of cowardly news.

After one year of this kind of news maybe the foolish leaders we elected at the National and State level will be know the right thing to do. And probably after one year the Yorubas will also demand for amnesty.

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 6:56pm On Feb 13, 2021

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
So unfortunate what this country is turning to under this incompetent president who speaking is not his style
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by luvmijeje(f): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria and Yorubas people are illiterate because they want Nigeria they are selling their children's future. It is the same thing in South Africa the head of Nigerian community is Yorubas are all the positions in South Africa he went to give to fulanis. Europe and America Yorubas the worst set of people you can meet, they just sall one another out

Thank you. Oloshi!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by PrinceOfLagos: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
secretkiller:
#Fulanimustgo death or alive

Gbenu e soun
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Omoslim26: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zionmdde:
I just hope none of our Igbo brothers will meddle in their affairs. They should stay indoors with their mouth shut. Allow the couples to sort out their issues.
Last time I checked, they always coexist peacefully with each other and their common enemies are Igbos

You see you people don't travel you don't take a study of the people you share space with

let me shock you d common hausa fulani do not have the time to segregate Igbo or yoruba once you are not hausa fulani count yourself a target

you can ask the mb people more so they will clear you more

when trouble starts in the north it pains me to tell you that our brothers will suffer more

that's why I shake my head wen I see this noise making Ipob members making a mockery of this situation

this matter no join political affiliations at all

but unù aghà à wotà

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Nigeria and Yorubas people are illiterate because they want Nigeria they are selling their children's future. It is the same thing in South Africa the head of Nigerian community is Yorubas are all the positions in South Africa he went to give to fulanis. Europe and America Yorubas the worst set of people you can meet, they just sall one another out

What is this illiterate saying? First of all, the attention-seeking bold red fonts is blinding. Then your Grammer and incoherence just induces a severe headache. Please never post against till you finish primary school at least.

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Zionmdde: 7:13pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

You see you people don't travel you don't take a study of the people you share space with

let me shock you d common hausa fulani do not have the time to segregate Igbo or yoruba once you are not hausa fulani count yourself a target

you can ask the mb people more so they will clear you more

when trouble starts in the north it pains me to tell you that our brothers will suffer more

that's why I shake my head wen I see this noise making Ipob members making a mockery of this situation

this matter no join political affiliations at all

but unù aghà à wotà
Very good, I know dat better dan u. Am aware dat hausas don't know the difference between south west and south east in d north they segregate based on religion alone. Your people need more of dat lesson. They are d ones dat think dat if northerners carry out reprisals it will only affect Igbos.

As for not joining in anything concerning yorubas, I stand my ground, because wen the chips are down the yorubas will be d ones telling the whole country dat it was Igbos dat orchestrated the whole violence to destroy their land

It is called "Yoruba Ronu"

2 Likes

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Omoslim26: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zionmdde:

Very good, I know dat better dan u. Am aware dat hausas don't know the difference between south west and south east in d north they segregate based on religion alone. Your people need more of dat lesson. They are d ones dat think dat if northerners carry out reprisals it will only affect Igbos.

As for not joining in anything concerning yorubas, I stand my ground, because wen the chips are down the yorubas will be d ones telling the whole country dat it was Igbos dat orchestrated the whole violence to destroy their land

It is called "Yoruba Ronu"

Dat one aburu my problem chacha my major concern now is my people are even more than the Yorubas in the North before you meet 1 yoruba you must have met 5igbos

it's a shame we have a very useless govt dat is not sensitive about the problems her nepotism is causing

what a shame
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by HigherEd: 7:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
Buhari causes all this.
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Zionmdde: 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

Dat one aburu my problem chacha my major concern now is my people are even more than the Yorubas in the North before you meet 1 yoruba you must have met 5igbos

it's a shame we have a very useless govt dat is not sensitive about the problems her nepotism is causing

what a shame
Since Igbos can't do anything about it, they should do wat they can do, which is minding their business in the fracas

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Mightyhaiz: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
OneTemplate:

What is this illiterate saying? First of all, the attention-seeking bold red fonts is blinding. Then your Grammer and incoherence just induces a severe headache. Please never post against till you finish primary school at least.
Grammar,not grammer.Primary education should have thought you that.
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Omoslim26: 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zionmdde:

Since Igbos can't do anything about it, they should do wat they can do, which is minding their business in the fracas

It seems you are not even getting the picture at all

there is a very big bridge between reality and wishes

and reality is we would be roped in this if this useless govt do not find a way to curb dis and the matter excalates to the North

mehn if those northern youths don take drugs they will come after anything and everything that's not hausa fulani even the yoruba muslims will not be spared bcus in reality the common hausa fulani see yoruba practice of islam as a joke

this is reality reality reality
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by HigherEd: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Omoslim26:

It seems you are not even getting the picture at all

there is a very big bridge between reality and wishes

and reality is we would be roped in this if this useless govt do not find a way to curb dis and the matter excalates to the North

mehn if those northern youths don take drugs they will come after anything and everything that's not hausa fulani even the yoruba muslims will not be spared bcus in reality the common hausa fulani see yoruba practice of islam as a joke

this is reality reality reality
Everything happening is unfortunate.
Hopefully things would be resolved soon by the mannequins in govt.
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Omoslim26: 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2021
HigherEd:

Everything happening is unfortunate.
Hopefully things would be resolved soon by the mannequins in govt.

I am sure by now the Yorubas must have regretted bringing in dis demonic govt dat plunged this country into the kind of suffering we have never experienced since 1914

well there's no need casting blames bcus no matter how many blames we cast it won't change the fact dat wen eyes dey cry nose too must follow am cry

we have to collectively start planning how to sort this issue of heardmen crisis

The Sw and Ss with Mb govt should borrow a leaf from our Se and declare open grazing a criminal offense dats a very good start

God no go shame Us

1 Like

Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by iyke2frankeze: 8:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Yoruba should stop attacking innocent Nigerians and go after the bad once. You cannot tell me that every single Hausa will have to pay for the sin of one Hausa.
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by cocolacec(m): 9:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
iyke2frankeze:
Yoruba should stop attacking innocent Nigerians and go after the bad once. You cannot tell me that every single Hausa will have to pay for the sin of one Hausa.
Why did 3million Ibos have to pay for the crimes of Few coup plotters?
When Two elephants fight the grass always suffer.
Re: Serious Fight Between Hausa And Yoruba People In SHASHA Ibadan. by Mraphel: 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Zionmdde:
Tell NK not to ask Ipob to use opportunity to destroy yorubalands

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Are Not Really Our Problem -comrade Tamuno / Obi Schools Sowore (picture) / Reno Omokri Tutors A Bigot On X (formerly Twitter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.