Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,245 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (27982 Views)

PDP Condemns Arrest Of Governor Fubara's Loyalists In Abuja / Peter Obi Condemns Arrest Of Chude / Police Storm Lekki Toll Gate Ahead Of #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protest (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Olajooo3(f): 6:21pm On Feb 13, 2021
First time he's making sense

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by HenryThegreat1(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Some animals were supporting the arrest here.

2 Likes

Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by capitalzero: 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
It is irony. protesters know they would get arrested by the police officers. I pity many pedestrians who were arrested indiscriminately.
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by midehi2(f): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
He should just shut up.
Hypocrite
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by OPUBO7(m): 6:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
You are funny and myopic, not to know this is a different person from the presidential spokes person. [Qquote author=Jostoman post=99033875]Adamu Garba is deceiving himself, he is acting as if his master in aso rock did not know anything about what happen at lekki tollgate today or Who ask lying Muhammed to go and tell us that they will deal decisefully with anybody that come to lekki tollgate to protest today.[/quote]
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 6:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Werey dey disguise!

Fulani cow
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Alejobs: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
So sad these guys has to go through this..... sad embarassed

I sell laptop powerbank and i have portable inverter for your Tv
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
For real
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Nobody: 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
I am still waiting to see the picture of PSquare at Lekki protesting
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by doxijaw: 6:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
Chess is a lovely game to play, try it cheesy
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Adakintroy: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Bloddy cowards.

Now you see orubebe was better that you cowards. at least he was obviouse protesting Buhari.

But you now are hiding behind Endsars to protest failed governance.
.orubebe sat on the floor protesting. Same positions you are standing.
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Basicend: 6:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
I think this clown has a political ambition. There is an ulterior motive to this.

Attention seeker.
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by agbitaj(m): 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KWZIbOkCfiU
envoymedia:
Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba has condemned the arrest of peaceful protesters by men of the Nigeria Police at the Lekki toll gate on Saturday, IgbereTV reports.

Some #OccupyLekkiTollGate protesters stormed the toll gate today, to protest against the planned reopening of the Lekki toll gate following alleged killing of protesters on October 20, 2020.

However, officers at the scene, were seen in trending videos arresting and putting some protesters in a Black Maria.

Speaking in reaction to the arrest, Garba argues that so long as they are not causing inconvenience to other citizens, then they have the right to protest peacefully as permitted by law.

Taking to his Twitter account, the APC chieftain wrote;

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1360535402923364353?s=20
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Brushstrokes20: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Really?...even a broken watch is right twice a day!

Garba is spot on here!
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
Facebook account of 6yrs plus for sale
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by gassbee: 6:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Harllaby:
4Mr Macaroni video I saw is very heartbroken embarassed
same treatment would have been given to Ali Baba and co if they had turned up at d toll gate
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by obotisang: 6:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ever8090:
I have been hearing of protest protest protest, what are they protesting for this time ?
you are a complete daft in animal skin
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Deejayprof: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
cech199:
100% sure bet. 9ja game available

Payment after winning

Msg me on WhatsApp 0 7 0 8 5 7 9 9 3 5 4
Guy,
Fear God now
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by seyz91(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
what a question? shocked

undecided

i spit on your head
Ever8090:
I have been hearing of protest protest protest, what are they protesting for this time ?
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by seyz91(m): 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
grin
Penguin2:
I am not understanding...

Is Adamu Garba now pretending to have sense?

Somebody that sued twitter CEO for supporting #EndSARS?

Werey dey disguise!
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Olawalelead(m): 6:44pm On Feb 13, 2021
Adamu Garba is deceiving himself...
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Lightorder: 7:01pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ever8090:
come back from Congo and know what is happening in your country. You no see N100 buy data ask?
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by chatinent: 7:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Colonization ruined us.
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Ever8090: 7:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
seyz91:
what a question? shocked

undecided

i spit on your head
I spit on your sense..
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Ever8090: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
obotisang:

you are a complete daft in animal skin
and you are a complete skin in animal daft .
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by EmmyDJourno: 7:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
Leave the messenger and see his message

Even if he is chasing clout, the bigger truth is that he is right in the condemnation of today's disgrace

Buhari no sabi work, at all

17th Century President
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by Myself2(m): 7:57pm On Feb 13, 2021
envoymedia:
Former presidential aspirant, Adamu Garba has condemned the arrest of peaceful protesters by men of the Nigeria Police at the Lekki toll gate on Saturday, IgbereTV reports.

Some #OccupyLekkiTollGate protesters stormed the toll gate today, to protest against the planned reopening of the Lekki toll gate following alleged killing of protesters on October 20, 2020.

However, officers at the scene, were seen in trending videos arresting and putting some protesters in a Black Maria.

Speaking in reaction to the arrest, Garba argues that so long as they are not causing inconvenience to other citizens, then they have the right to protest peacefully as permitted by law.

Taking to his Twitter account, the APC chieftain wrote;

https://twitter.com/adamugarba/status/1360535402923364353?s=20

This failed politician should go and sit in the dustbin, we don't need him on our side.
Is he not one of those Fulanis saying cow is better than everyother thing in Nigeria? Mr Cowtocurrency

1 Like

Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by RealEzee(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mtcheeew this one should go trade his cowto currency jor
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by NotFarFrom: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2021
Adamu Garbage pon d beat
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by payloader(m): 9:56pm On Feb 13, 2021
When yawa go gas for this government, dem no go see pity at all, jus as dem no dey pity Nigerians.
Re: Adamu Garba Condemns Arrest Of OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters by slowice(m): 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2021
Even this devil wants to act good today.... Wow, but be not deceived.... They are one and the same. He would do worse

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari In Kaduna To Meet With Stakeholders From The Areas Affected By The Crisis / The IBB Avenue Flood Control Project In Akwa Ibom Is Ready (Photos) / Defeat Is Painful – Davido Mocks Oyetola Over Tribunal Petition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.