Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? (1094 Views)

Has Anyone Else Noticed This Current Online Media War? / Lockdown: LASG Explains Reason Behind Social Media Poll / The Real Reason Behind Inec’s Postponement Of The Election By Nonso Ozoemena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
Please what is the Reason behind this Current Protest?

I learnt about the protest late, should have Joined but don't really know the Reason for the protest..

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Mokason288(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2021
Ask your father
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mokason288:
Ask your father
Juveniles everywhere
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Crimrburster: 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

I learnt about the protest late, should have Joined but don't really know the Reason for the protest..

go back to womb, pass Vagina, full.
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Jostoman: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2021
Go and ask Amadioha or Sango. nonsense
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You remind me of this guy

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Monogamy: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2021
They are miscreants who only want to cause chaos and confusion

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:
They are miscreants who only want to cause chaos and confusion

Chaos that will lead to anarchy.

If that is the case all of them should be rounded up and arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
RisenPhoenix1:
You remind me of this guy

Lol
Seriously

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jostoman:
Go and ask Amadioha or Sango. nonsense

You have been noticed.

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Yobabad: 7:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Fulani hersdmen are killing our people and we Yoruba Muslims are happy
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Jerryherd: 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
Simple question yet no answer just insults

2 Likes

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by pharmagba: 7:43pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Aftermath the killing at the toll gate last October
Toll gate has been opened for business when panel of inquiry have not submitted their report.

Infact it seems panel are inconsequential, nobody indicted either Lagos State govt, army or the people that removed CCTV.
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jerryherd:

Just Imagine what nairaland has turned into.

Is a pity.
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by kufre2010: 7:45pm On Feb 13, 2021
THEY ARE PROTSTING FOR BUHARI TO GO FOR THIRD TERM

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:48pm On Feb 13, 2021
pharmagba:

Toll gate has been opened for business when panel of inquiry have not submitted their report.

Infact it seems panel are inconsequential, nobody indicted either Lagos State govt, army or the people that removed CCTV.

Hmmmmm.....I see
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 13, 2021
kufre2010:
THEY ARE PROTSTING FOR BUHARI TO GO FOR THIRD TERM

Wonderful
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Monogamy: 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
pharmagba:

So the report now, if eventually they released it, are you going to chop it?

1 Like

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by pharmagba: 8:16pm On Feb 13, 2021
Monogamy:

So the report now, if eventually they released it, are you going to chop it?
Alayi logbon
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Mokason288(m): 8:20pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jerryherd:
Is ask your father an insult?
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by seunmsg(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

This you?

Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Felabrity: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Juliusmalema:

the government are planning on reopening the Lekki toll gate

Nigerians said they no go gree, justice must be served
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by blamingthedevil: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
seunmsg:

This you?
Copy and paste
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
an inquiry into the shooting and killings that happen at lekki toll gate as well the EndSARs protest is being investigated by a judicial panel, instead of concluding its findings and give its final verdict, the panel went instead n order the reopening of the toll gate whereas justice have not be served!

it's so painful, hence people said no and protested against the decision. ..that's why the protest took place.so many people taught it was another endsars protest 2 or so.,but its against the decison of the lagos judicial panel which did not go down well with so many concern people!
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by doggedfighter(f): 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
People are wasting their time explaining to a BMC member.
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 6:29am On Feb 14, 2021
seunmsg:

This you?
Meaning?
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 14, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
an inquiry into the shooting and killings that happen at lekki toll gate as well the EndSARs protest is being investigated by a judicial panel, instead of concluding its findings and give its final verdict, the panel went instead n order the reopening of the toll gate whereas justice have not be served!

it's so painful, hence people said no and protested against the decision. ..that's why the protest took place.so many people taught it was another endsars protest 2 or so.,but its against the decison of the lagos judicial panel which did not go down well with so many concern people!

Oh I see
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by seunmsg(m): 11:04am On Feb 14, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Meaning?

Are you the same person? If you’re not, did he steal your post or you stole his tweet?
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2021
seunmsg:

Are you the same person? If you’re not, did he steal your post or you stole his tweet?

He stole mine because I don't have that time to copy people's post.

That tweet copied me.
Re: Please What Is The Reason Behind This Current Protest? by obyrich(m): 1:59am On Feb 18, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He stole mine because I don't have that time to copy people's post.

That tweet copied me.
You are the same person

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Not A Runaway Coward As The Nigerian Government Describes Him / The 3 Types Of People On Earth: Idiots, Tribesmen And Citizens / Igbo Man Cannot Be Nigeria President, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.