Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President (26535 Views)

Lekki Shootings: ‘We Stand By Our Report’, CNN Reacts To FG's Sanction Threat / Fani-Kayode’s Attack On Daily Trust Reporter: Our Stand By Editor-In-Chief / Let Anybody Lead This Country, Not PDP – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
tell all the Buhari/APC online warriors. ..they should check there dictionary once again!
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by ChiefAfonja: 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shut up stupid inec Chairman na you rig in this dictator undecided
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by donprinyo(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2021
Jega, you brought this upon your country.
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Yankee101: 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
After helping them rig elections they abandoned you abi

Buyer's remorse

Nonsense.

All of you including Sowore, Dino, Atiku, Saraki, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Sanusi, Elrufai etc gave us buhari
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Dybala11(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2021
osamz007:
shut up old man, you put us in this mess
How?
Was he the voters that voted Bubu into office?
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Emotionss: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Unfortunately most buhari supporters don't know the difference. To them the president is more important than the country
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by lexy2014: 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
joseph1832:
get lost and stay lost. Being a failed troll and always trying to stir up trouble points to the fact that something was wrong with the way you're brought up.

Now please get lost and stay lost once again, and refrain from quoting me because I don't have time to feed your already battered ego.

If I quote u, what will u do about it? U have only succeeded in spilling your emotions but strayed far from d topic of discussion. With all u said, u still weren't able to negate d points I raised. U only ended up corroborating them. Take a look again:

According to u:

"True that! I'm surprise people still can't tell the difference."

From most of what u wrote, u don't seem to be able to tell d difference because much of what u wrote doesn't lend credence to d quote by Roosevelt. U are d reason why Roosevelt made that comment

2 Likes

Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by blazebaba(m): 8:25pm On Feb 13, 2021
Koni dafun awon to ja fun INDEPENDENCE wa.......maybe na queens english i for dey speak now....independent independent..shay we dey dependent now...aye yin ma baje nii...
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Tonytonex(m): 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
yen yen yen yen yen! then what is it called when the president stands against the citizens?
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Goodman247: 8:26pm On Feb 13, 2021
Who is taking him serious,Useless jega that rigged election for his fulanis brothers
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
lexy2014:

Is it Jonathan watching looting under his leadership that made buhari win in 2019?

My guy, the election was not true and fair. No election in Nigeria has ever been. But there are some elections that are not easy to rig no matter all the malpractices. if the people did not vote for the dullard you think Jega would have been able to give it to him. The truth is the old illiterate was voted for because Jonathan too was faulty. But had it been they knew they should have managed the situation and allowed Jonathan to continue.

Now those who voted for him know better.

1 Like

Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Resurgent2016: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Goat talk ... where your brain go in 2015. Unfortunately you can't undo the past. The unspeakable evil you helped to enthrone may even consume you if you don't keep mum like other goats like you that led us here.

Goodluck lost the election, what did you expect him to do?
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Dybala11(m): 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2021
osamz007:

How?
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by President99: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2021
osamz007:
Ode! Mumu!! Shege!!! Ubanka!!!!
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by duality(m): 8:30pm On Feb 13, 2021
Coming from the man who rigged election.

He thinks we don't know?
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by ofiko123(m): 8:31pm On Feb 13, 2021
All of you are the same..
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by ibietela2(m): 8:32pm On Feb 13, 2021
where is the vulture seller?
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by duality(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
PenName55:

My guy, the election was not true and fair. No election in Nigeria has ever been. But there are some elections that are not easy to rig no matter all the malpractices. if the people did not vote for the dullard you think Jega would have been able to give it to him. The truth is the old illiterate was voted for because Jonathan too was faulty. But had it been they knew they should have managed the situation and allowed Jonathan to continue.

You like giving excuses for election fraud.

The only way you Will not see it is if you are against Jonathan.

Now remove Jonathan and Buhari from the story and analyze it objectively.
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Nobody: 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2021
Shut the fvck up! You would have disqualified the cow before he contested.
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2021
Resurgent2016:

Goodluck lost the election, what did you expect him to do?
Nothing, he should just shut up. He is slowly turning into an Orubebe lately grin
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by elisho: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Mr man just shot up your are cause of all this to allow this this this ....useless, animal pig, goat cow, please complete it Valentine eve my girl just arrived from Cameron pls wish me well
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by doxijaw: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
Well isn't it Nigerian's calling it a zoo.

Did Rinu the activist not call it a zoo recently.

Nigerians don't understand patriotism let alone win a revolution.

What exactly is the protest for?

People were killed in every part but Lagos is the focus, it reeks of political undertones.
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by lexy2014: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2021
PenName55:

The truth is the old illiterate was voted for because Jonathan too was faulty. But had it been they knew they should have managed the situation and allowed Jonathan to continue.

U can see that u are struggling to justify d reason how and why buhari became president
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by extol1(m): 8:36pm On Feb 13, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see DSS arresting jega soon. This I have seen.
DSS arrest follow northerner. na there u go hear how them take rig the election for bubu. I can confidently tell you that he can't be arrested because he has their secret
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by LordOfTheGame: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2021
Wether parody account or not, the truth remains that a country where professors and most intellectuals sit comfortably to rig elections for someone whose O'level qualifications cannot be verified, you know that the country is doomed to failure. Jega should apologise to Nigerians and to President Jonathan and openly denounce the dead terrorist called buhari and his northern co-criminals.

1 Like

Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by extol1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
Dybala11:

How?
in Nigeria, who you vote doesn't matter, it is who that count the vote that matter
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2021
You will never see that fake patriot on such a thread
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by spacechuks(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2021
Election Rigger

You will rot in hell
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by Empiree: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
osamz007:
How?

He computed your votes. How's that his fault?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by lakefist(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2021
Lagoon0:
grin to some folks buhari is the country and tinubu is Lagos.

God help people with chronic foolishness!

Lol

1 Like

Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by extol1(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
elisho:
Mr man just shot up your are cause of all this to allow this this this ....useless, animal pig, goat cow, please complete it Valentine eve my girl just arrived from Cameron pls wish me well
congratulations on her arrival but there is love in sharing. baba where your base
Re: Jega: Patriotism Means To Stand By The Country Not By The President by AfonjaConehead: 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2021
MOLOTOVcockTAIL:
Goat talk ... where your brain go in 2015. Unfortunately you can't undo the past. The unspeakable evil you helped to enthrone may even consume you if you don't keep mum like other goats like you that led us here.

Don't mind the mugu trying desperately to save his guilty face....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ogoniland Declares Independence!!! / Obasanjo Visits Afenifere After 20 Years, Says 'APC Must Go' / Zainab Ahmed Now Substantive Minister Of Finance- Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.